Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]
Chatterbox! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 444 445 446 447 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo!
Gold!
100%
 100%  [ 194 ]
Total Votes : 194

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:00 pm
Pixy Muffin
Chrome Prince
Pixy Muffin
Chrome Prince
Pixy Muffin
Chrome Prince

Noooo!
Yep. Yeah.
You do.
I surrender. -waves white flag-

Yay the biters always win :3

redface Biting is cheating.

How so?
Everyone likes biting, didn't really think I'd win a poke war with it.
But hey its a plus ^-^....well i know a few people who don't like biting *rubs side of face in memory of being slapped*

Those people just don't know the perks.

Wanna know something funny? Or at least i think its funny.
I'm normaly a strong willed person...but I was trying to make someone happy.
get them out of this s**t mood they were in. i poked them and they said "get away from me you ******** lesbian." for some reason...i can't stop crying...like really...just crying over something like that....
its kind of sad that i am so weak...but i mean...i cant even have friends that are girls anymore without them thinking i'm hitting on them...i think i'm going to find my razor blades again...one less lesbian in the world would do it a favor.
I'm so pathetic. and whats even funnier is i don't even know you that well and i'm saying all of this stuff. haha trully pitiful i am.
I'm sorry

I....s**t...
jesus.
Uhm.
You should PM me unless you wanna talk about this super publicly.
I'm totally ok with you sharing your feelings regardless.
-hugs tight- I promise you that you're not pathetic.
What's pathetic is girls being so conceited that they think everyone is hitting on them even in times of comfort. >_<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 pm
death on dark wings
Naioka
death on dark wings
Naioka
death on dark wings
Pixy Muffin

what's not pg 13?

The hyperlink x.x you said dirty drop x.x
*facepalm* a DURTY drop, as it is reffered to, is when the beat gets progressivley faster and the music pumps up and up until Zues takes a S%*$ on your face and then the song really happens. Yep. Official definition from a D.J. Pixy, you would like this.

Ima a idiot forgives me oh great and powerful nai x.x
Whaaa?? Nooooo. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound pompous. Most people don't know what it is. I was surprised to see pixy and you talking about it, that's why I said anything. Thought you would think that was funny. xp sorry

I mess with shiny like that all the time sorry you thought I was actually offended or something x.x no I was messing with you back x.x
*super facepalm* Oh em gee... guess I'm so used to being attacked at this point.... cat_sweatdrop ... I understand sarcasm ... I swear.... cat_whee

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bryling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:42 pm
. w.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 pm
-sprawls out on the chatterbox couch purring softly-  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

death on dark wings

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 pm
Pixy Muffin
Chrome Prince
Pixy Muffin
Chrome Prince
Pixy Muffin
Chrome Prince

Noooo!
Yep. Yeah.
You do.
I surrender. -waves white flag-

Yay the biters always win :3

redface Biting is cheating.

How so?
Everyone likes biting, didn't really think I'd win a poke war with it.
But hey its a plus ^-^....well i know a few people who don't like biting *rubs side of face in memory of being slapped*

Those people just don't know the perks.

Wanna know something funny? Or at least i think its funny.
I'm normaly a strong willed person...but I was trying to make someone happy.
get them out of this s**t mood they were in. i poked them and they said "get away from me you ******** lesbian." for some reason...i can't stop crying...like really...just crying over something like that....
its kind of sad that i am so weak...but i mean...i cant even have friends that are girls anymore without them thinking i'm hitting on them...i think i'm going to find my razor blades again...one less lesbian in the world would do it a favor.
I'm so pathetic. and whats even funnier is i don't even know you that well and i'm saying all of this stuff. haha trully pitiful i am.
I'm sorry

How about we give the female dog a new smile instead  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 pm
Naioka
death on dark wings
Naioka
death on dark wings
Naioka
*facepalm* a DURTY drop, as it is reffered to, is when the beat gets progressivley faster and the music pumps up and up until Zues takes a S%*$ on your face and then the song really happens. Yep. Official definition from a D.J. Pixy, you would like this.

Ima a idiot forgives me oh great and powerful nai x.x
Whaaa?? Nooooo. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound pompous. Most people don't know what it is. I was surprised to see pixy and you talking about it, that's why I said anything. Thought you would think that was funny. xp sorry

I mess with shiny like that all the time sorry you thought I was actually offended or something x.x no I was messing with you back x.x
*super facepalm* Oh em gee... guess I'm so used to being attacked at this point.... cat_sweatdrop ... I understand sarcasm ... I swear.... cat_whee

Aww I Sowwie o.o  

death on dark wings

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm
death on dark wings

I wish it was simple like that. The thought still remains, but I decided it isn't worth my time. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 pm
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings

I wish it was simple like that. The thought still remains, but I decided it isn't worth my time. ^-^

Well then lemme be helpful instead of pissy x.x

Someone that self absorbed, that they think that comfort is being hit on, probably is not the best person to concern yourself with. Your an awesome girl and deserving of a better friend that doesn't use your sexual preference like a weapon. -hug- your amazing, own it :3  

death on dark wings

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

death on dark wings

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:52 pm
Little Hilde
. w.

Hai  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 pm
death on dark wings
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings

Someone that self absorbed, that they think that comfort is being hit on, probably is not the best person to concern yourself with. Your an awesome girl and deserving of a better friend that doesn't use your sexual preference like a weapon. -hug- your amazing, own it :3

You are very kind ^-^ I appreciate it
*hugs back*
thank you for being nice to me :3

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

death on dark wings

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:01 pm
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings

*hugs back*

I try :3
-cuddle-
But seriously don't let anyone drag you down  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 pm
*sits on chain and sips Dr. Pepper through a straw*  

SuperSlayin

Precious Fairy

11,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 pm
death on dark wings
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings

*hugs back*

-cuddle-

*pets* kawaii x3
And I try not to, then again, it is hard for me to just ignore peoples words. Even though I could careless about most things, my sexuality is a very fast way to make me go into emo mode >.<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:12 pm
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings

*hugs back*

-cuddle-

*pets* kawaii x3
And I try not to, then again, it is hard for me to just ignore peoples words. Even though I could careless about most things, my sexuality is a very fast way to make me go into emo mode >.<

Trust me I get it I'm bi, and the only ones with that same perspective are other bis and even then they normally trend one way or the other... I tend toward women but not by to much.
Meh -nuzzle-
Life is hard people are mean, so lets dance until the world crashes down on us  

death on dark wings

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:47 pm
death on dark wings
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings
Pixy Muffin
death on dark wings

*hugs back*

-cuddle-

*pets* kawaii x3

Trust me I get it I'm bi, and the only ones with that same perspective are other bis and even then they normally trend one way or the other... I tend toward women but not by to much.
Meh -nuzzle-
Life is hard people are mean, so lets dance until the world crashes down on us

I couldn't be bi...i mean i used to be, but i dislike men too much to be that way again. they are good for friends and that is about as far as i will go with them.
and dancing sounds fun let's do it! *grabs and starts to dance elegantly*
Tis fun ^-^

♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 444 445 446 447 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games