Captain

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:45 pm
That's right Crewbies!
Next Wednesday, instead of our usual Yellow Maze Farming run, we're gonna drop our hooks into the murky waters of DMS, and see if we can't catch Rebe a Tuna!

Now this is going to take a bit of organisation and a lot of team-work, because not all of us are going to be able to dedicate the four-plus hours a successful Tuna run is going to require.
That means we'll need more than our usual six people to sign on for the run, and if we can dig up a few experienced back-ups, and a seriously kick-a** Kiter or two, we might just be able to pull this off.

Personally, I would love to have someone at the rudder who has navigated these waters a lot more than I have, so if you know of someone with a lot of experience, or you are someone with a lot of experience, I'd love to have you onboard.

Anyways, the plan is to go in at our usual time, (or perhaps even earlier if we can get together earlier), each of us equipped with our strongest Ring Sets, because we plan on blasting through Yellow as quickly as possible, and we all know how tough Green Maze is.
From what I've read, Ring Sets and strategy are a bit different for Green, so we'll probably be asking people to equip some different Rings than they are accustomed to, but I will try to make Ring assignments a couple of days ahead of time, so we will all have time to swap cl's in order to take our best possible sets with us.

Anyways, please respond in this Topic with your availability, and your strongest possible level.
And to get things rolling...

WideEyed...DPS, or w/e roll an experienced Leader thinks I can handle...
Attuned? - Yes
Maximum: cl12
Current cl12 Rings: Wish, Meat, Hack, Mantis, Bandage, Tape, Sphere, Sand, Halo, Rock, Keen
That means, with 11 Rings at cl12 already, given sufficient notice, I can take pretty much any Ring Set in at cl12.

So let's get a discussion going Crewbies...
Rings, Availability, possibe experienced people who could step in and take charge, and/or fill in for Rafi (who only has two hours to play) and myself (who is really cranky and stupid the next day if I play too late), strategy, etc., etc., etc.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:09 pm
In For Wednesday, May 9th Tuna Run: Yes
Time Zone: EST
Hours of Availability: All Day
Buffs/CC/Debuffs currently at cl12: See Below
I can Heal Tank/Kite: No

Role: Attacker
Attuned: Yes
Maximum CL: 11.9
Current CL12 Rings: Mantis, Bandage, Solar Rays, Hack and Meat

Duct tape is at 11.9 and Cat is 11.6. All of my buffs and crowd control rings are at 11.

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

CherryblueSky

Godlike Nerd

18,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:22 pm
Edit:

Time Zone: CST
Hours of Availability: **should be available all day
Buffs/CC/Debuffs currently at cl12: (see original post below)
I can Heal Tank/Kite: Yes

-------

Well, I'm generally off on Wednesdays, so I should be available all day. I just have to make sure hubby doesn't make plans for us first with out clearing it with me. xd

Role(s): I'm comfortable with whatever role is asked of me, but I generally play healer/aggro in ym and attacker, back up healer, or healer/kiter in gr (i've been kiting more often lately, so I've gotten more comfortable with it)
Attuned: Yup
Maximum CL: 12
Current CL 12 Rings: Hack, Hot Foot, Mantis, Solar Rays, Meat, Sweetheart, Turtle, Duct Tape, Quicksand, Scaredy Cat, Adrenaline, Knife Sharpen, Bandage, Diagnose, Wish, Fitness, Fortune's Favor, Integrity, Sugar Rush (NOTE: all of my buffs are at 11.0 except for Fleet Feet, but I'll try to have at least 400 extra shorbs so that I can level any buffs I may get assigned to 12.0)  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:17 pm
Well, I can be available on Wednesday, if I can't, I will let you know Wide. But you know most of the time I'm available.

Role: Mainly attacker, I can heal too at times. ( I have wish on me always)

Maximum level at the moment: 11.7
Current CL 12 rings: Hack, Knife, Hot foot, Meat.
Wish is 11.7 and Tape is 11.0 at the moment, and the rest is 10.00CL rings.  

LabTech David
Crew

IRL Man-Lover

Shinju Hashimfo

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:05 pm
I could be on reserve, because I don't know how long I'll be able to play.
And my rings aren't really that great.. >>;

Role: Attacker/healer/Kiter
Maximum CL: 11.9/12
Current CL12 Rings: My main attacks/tape/meat/integ/wish
(not much)
Cat - 11.5
Adren - 11.1
Knife/rock/keen - 11.4
Dens/halo/iron/coy - 11
Tef - 10.1
Pot/ghost/sphere - 10

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:45 pm
I'm 12.0, and have several extra rings at that level, so I can carry any buff, by swapping. I'll start as healer but you'll need someone to take over when I have to leave around 745 pst.

I think we should try to start early. Doing yellow at 12.0 won't take as long as usual, but we will need exra time to get thru green to the mansion.

And if you want to try to go on and kil Kam, well, that takes at least a couple more hours, probably more than that.  

RafiCat
Vice Captain

Mega Hoarder

WideEyed
Captain

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:32 am
Please Fill in the Following Form:

In For Wednesday, May 9th Tuna Run: Yes/No
Time Zone: (EST, CST, PST)
Hours of Availability: From __:__ EST, to __:__ EST
Buffs/CC/Debuffs currently at cl12:
I can Heal Tank/Kite: Yes/No

Although we normally start at about 8:30 PM EST (5:30 PM PST), I can certainly start earlier if everybody else can, however, it's a certainty that we will need people who will be available beyond 11 PM EST regardless of when we start, as Rafi has a two hour limit, and I simply can't stay up beyond 11 on a work night.
So just because you can't be there at the start, please don't let that stop you from signing on. The fact of the matter is, it's the availability of people to go beyand the times when some of us have to leave, that is going to make, or break this run.

Also, I've been pretty up front about my lack of leadership skills when it comes to Crewing, and especially Crewing in GR.
I just don't have a lot of experience in GR, and while I'm more than happy to do some research, and try to set up strategy based on that, it would be way more efficient if an experienced GR'er would take the reigns when it comes to Ring selection/strategy/etc., so if you feel you have the necessary expertise that I am lacking, please feel free to offer up you insights.
Trust me when I say, I have no ego to be bruised. smile

Anyways, here's what I think we'll be needing:

Heal Tank/Aggro/Kiter: This person will be essential if we are to have any chance of getting through the GR's without constantly wiping.
Suggested Rings: Diag, Bandage, Sugar Rush, Fortune's Favour/Meat, Turtle, 2 Buffs, 1 Attack.
This person will r4 Turtle and go into new GR's first, drawing the Animated, and kiting them around the room. The rest of us will follow 2-3 seconds after them.
Back-up Healer(s): This person(s), along with maintaining their Buffs at r4 and doing general DPS duty, will ensure that our Heal Tank stays alive to be able to keep the Animated occupied and focused on them, while we pick them off one at a time.
Wish is a must!
Generalists: Basically, the fighters/buffers/cc/debuffers: One of these people will be responsible for keeping the Blood Bats Sanded as much as possible, while another will be Scaring the Vamps, and another will tape the Wolves.
CC is immensely important in GR!
Must Have Rings: All Buffs (duh), Adrenaline, Knife Sharpen, Scardy Cat, Knife Sharpen, Quicksand, Tape.

Basic Strategy:
Heal Tank in first with r4 Turtle applied, and draws Aggro of mob.
Rest of Crew in 2-3 seconds after, preferably with Full Rage ready to go, and immediately Sand's Blood Bats/Scare's Vamps/Tape's Wolves.

Kill Priority:
Blood Bats
Big Dog (if applicable)
Wolves
Male Vamps
Female Vamps
Night Fright (if applicable)

It may seem like we have lots of time, but if we're going to get this arranged and have it run smoothly, the sooner I hear from everybody involved, the better, so please respond ASAP, so I can finalise a plan, and give everyone ample time to do any Ring Swapping that may be required.

Thanks smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:13 am
I don't know if I'll be able to stay for long, but I can ask some of my friends if they're willing to do a Veggie Tuna Run. I usually have great crews in DMS, so i'm sure some of them will be willing to join, if you don't mind the intrusion from those outside of the guild.

Shinju Hashimfo

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200

TurtleMaster24

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:58 am
Ahh, I think Imma have to sit this out. 6-8 is our prime time of when we eat dinner. emo
Good luck though, guys!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:53 am
Time Zone: (PST)
Hours of Availability: From _10_:_am_ PST, to _2_:_am_ PST
Buffs/CC/Debuffs currently at cl12: Healing Halo, Divinity, Keen Aye, Duct Tape, Adrenaline, & Knife Sharpen.
I can do both, but apparently I've been told I suck at doing it, so yeah.

So yeah this Wednesday I have off work for now unless something was to change, so I could join the run your doing. I do have all my other buffs at lvl 11 and am working on lvling up a quicksand and hot foot for targeting and such.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

WideEyed
Captain

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:31 pm
Shinju_hashimfo
I don't know if I'll be able to stay for long, but I can ask some of my friends if they're willing to do a Veggie Tuna Run. I usually have great crews in DMS, so i'm sure some of them will be willing to join, if you don't mind the intrusion from those outside of the guild.

While there's no question that we would love to be the ones to get our Crewbies their Tuna, we're not so insular as to refuse the help of non-Guild members, and anybody who could help out would be more than welcome. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:37 pm
azndreams
Time Zone: (PST)
Hours of Availability: From _10_:_am_ PST, to _2_:_am_ PST
Buffs/CC/Debuffs currently at cl12: Healing Halo, Divinity, Keen Aye, Duct Tape, Adrenaline, & Knife Sharpen.
I can do both, but apparently I've been told I suck at doing it, so yeah.

So yeah this Wednesday I have off work for now unless something was to change, so I could join the run your doing. I do have all my other buffs at lvl 11 and am working on lvling up a quicksand and hot foot for targeting and such.

That's excellent Azn! smile
You being available so late, relative to we EST'ers, is exactly what we need. smile
I will keep you posted as we get closer to Wednesday.
I'd like to have the Crew, backups and replacements, along with their Ring Assignments finished by Monday if at all possible to allow time for people to swap a couple of Rings if needed.

Thanks very much! smile  

WideEyed
Captain

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Shinju Hashimfo

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:42 pm
WideEyed
Shinju_hashimfo

While there's no question that we would love to be the ones to get our Crewbies their Tuna, we're not so insular as to refuse the help of non-Guild members, and anybody who could help out would be more than welcome. smile

Ok ^_^
I'll leave it as a last resort then.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:44 pm
I can try and help as much as I can. Don't know my hours for before 10:30pm EST, but I can after that.
Time Zone: EST
Hours of Availability: From 10:30 EST, to 01:00 EST
Buffs/CC/Debuffs currently at cl12:
Rock/Tef/Iron/Halo/Ghost/Keen
Sand
Adren/Knife
^All others are CL11+ but below 12
I can Heal Tank/Kite: I can heal tank/kite, but I require a back up heal. (I've only heal tanked/kited once before.)

Edit: role would be preferably damage dealer. Cl11.8-12 depends on buffs  

Korilassical

Godly Fairy

Spifficated
Vice Captain

Conservative Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:53 pm
GL everyone.
I knew I should have got to this sooner. xD

Rafi's Regulars....The Home of our Weekly Crew

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items