Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LoL Hub

Back to Guilds

A friendly league of legends environment filled with league of legends discussions. 

Tags: League of Legends, Champion, League 

Reply Main
General Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:56 am
~

Post any or all suggestions you have for the guild here. Including new forums, new subforums, or any other suggestions. You can also pm them to me or the other crew members about them and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:43 pm
There needs to be a thread in the Guild Network Forum.
If it's active enough we should be getting some join requests very soon.

How active is this guild, anyway? I noticed that there are like, 9 members. Lol. It would be nice if we could get an active thread in the Gaming Discussion about League.

I want to start a training regime, where we pre-make teams with pre-set item builds and possibly pre-set strategic maneuvers so that members can learn to counter challenging compositions and play styles. It would be cool if we could build ranked teams right out of this freakin guild.  

Annabella Swan

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:57 pm
Annabella Swan

We had a thread in the guild network forum but I have been busy and it has fallen off of the first page.

I try to be on as much as I can but I am busy sometimes with other things. I check to see if there are new posts but I am too busy to post something new sometimes. If that makes sense, lol.

I think there's an "official" league of legends thread already in the gaming forum, but I have tried to talk to people in that with no avail most of the time, and usually if you try to start another one people get all bitchy and be like, "why is there another one of these posts when there's already an official thread?" :C

You could post about that in the team search subforum if you want and see how many people would like to do that. I wouldn't mind joining sometime.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:11 pm
yea, i'll make an official thread i suppose lol
you should post the link and sticky it. The guild thread and the LoL gaming discussion. I would totally bump those regularly in between games.  

Annabella Swan

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 pm
Annabella Swan

Alright I think the vice captain made new guild thread so I will find it and post a link to it. The "official" LoL thread isn't mine but posted by another group.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:35 pm
Zektur
Annabella Swan

Alright I think the vice captain made new guild thread so I will find it and post a link to it. The "official" LoL thread isn't mine but posted by another group.

You should still link it. If members go there to chat it's possibly new recruits. but that's just imo  

Annabella Swan

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 pm
Annabella Swan

Alright that is a pretty good point, I will go link it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Ever consider making an in-game chat channel (in the LoL client) for the guild?
You can make it so that you can Autojoin the LoL game chat at start-up so we can see whoever from the guild is online and party up :]

Also serves as a nice little community chatting place!

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 pm
Setsunasa

:O You are a genius. That sounds like an amazing idea! biggrin

How do you make one? o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:14 pm

I wish my laptop was working so I can go in and refresh my memory, lol

But at the bottom right of the client should be a square chat bubble button.

Click that and then click the bottom square chat bubble again in the new pop-up box.

There should be something that comes up to either create a new room or join one - obviously we want to create one :]

Name it Gaia LoL Hub or something original but recognizable, then voila!

In the Gaia LoL Hub chat room, the top right of that box should have a gear sign. Click that and check off the "Autojoin at Startup" box and you should be set!

I would also consider making a "First Stop!" post or something with all the information, and the link to the guild promotion thread, rules, etc xD
Unless you already have one and I missed it!

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:19 pm
Setsunasa

Oh, ok thanks I figured it out. biggrin

I have a link to the guild promotion thread in the wanna help us advertise the guild topic. The rules are on the front page lol. I was thinkin about just posting the league chat channel as an announcement on the main page. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Sure, I think making it as an announcement post is a good idea too :3

I still would recommend a Table of Contents kinda thread that you can keep updating as new information and important details come up - sort of like a list of links that are important but may be hard to find since they may be in different forums like the Contests or Giveaways yum_puddi

PS EDIT: Also, once I straighten a few things out and find a place that sells Riot Cards, I don't mind picking up a $5 or $10 Riot Card and offering that up as a contest prize lol

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 pm
Setsunasa

Sounds good. Should I put that in the main forum?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Sounds like an excellent location emotion_yatta

Good luck, I'll be heading to bed pretty soon!
'til tomorrow :3

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Zektur
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:27 pm
Setsunasa

Alright, I think I know how I'm gonna do this. Goodnight! Thanks again for the suggestions! mrgreen  
Main

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff