Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:21 am
Reoakee

Niji eyed her friend, Icka, ears flicking upwards and tail wagging. She looked towards Fi, nuzzling the vixens chin. She was proud of the Daeva for actually sparing the bunny. The rainbow and stormy colored vixen clicked her tongue happily, blushing at the greeting and lick. She nodded gently, wings pressing into her sides as she watched the other mix the herbs.

"Yeah. It's nice! Um, thank you for being nice to my friend. I'm really proud of you!" She purred, extending her wings and laying on her stomach, nosing at Icka gently. She offered escape for the bunny by nosing her friends tail off Icka, opening a wing to offer a warm place to settle in comfort.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am

Having Niji be so cute was almost torture. It was annoying thought that Niji made that kind of space for the stupid little bunny and not her. So to counter that she moved to Niji’s side and kept nuzzling her all long her side just to make Niji blush and keep her happy. “Aren’t you always proud of me?” She nipped Niji’s ear softly scolding her.

Icka squeaked and curled into the lighter fox’s side thinking of all that had been said. She was scared of the darker fox but would definitely tell Niji what was going on. She couldn’t leave her in the dark like that. It wasn’t fair. The dark mean fox was just so foolish. It was almost sad

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 am
Reoakee

Pleased when Icka accepted her offer, she gently nuzzled Icka's cheek and squeaked when her ear was nipped. Bright eyes flicked up, wings twitching slightly. A bright smile crossed her face, tail wagging excitably.

"Oh yes. But today I'm super proud. I know it must have been hard, but you did it for me! That's a good friend!" Her tongue flicked across Fi's cheek, tail wagging faster as she realized that not only did she have a best friend, but now she had another friend! Icka! The fox didn't really meet others much, despite her hyper and sweet nature, so the fact she had two friends (let's forget exactly how she met both) was exciting and caused another smile. Sure, she had mistaken Icka for a genuine bunny, but that didn't make the perma hate her, right? She doubted it, Icka seemed really nice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

“harder than you know dear little skittle.” She looked at Niji and moved very close to her and breathed on her neck. “and remember dear you’re my mate, not just a friend.” Moon Fi said it with confidence and outright possessiveness. She then licked Niji again and backed up to give her mate the room to breathe. She looked at the little bunny. “That little thing can be a friend. I’m much much more.” She smiled at Niji. She moved to make sure things were set up in the den. Since it was her turn to deal with such things.

Icka kept close to Niji and looked at her. She shivered and made a small squeak. She wanted to talk with Niji as soon as she could but didn’t want to talk in front of the scary fox

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:39 pm
Reoakee

Her head raised, eyes widening as the other approached her. Her eyes closed as the other came closer to her neck, a vibrant blush touching her face as she squeezed her eyes shut, ears flicking back. When Fi moved away a touch of disappointment rushed through the innocent foxes chest, her blushing brightening. Disappointment? Over? She looked back at the bunny-perma, ears raisin as Fi spoke once more. There it was, again, with the mate talk. When would Fi drop this game?

"Yes, of course." She cheerfully chirped back, playing along as she should. Her head lowered, a faint whine escaping that only Icka would be able to hear due to how close they were. Oh, if only...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 am

Not hearing Niji’s low whine Fi figured things to be settled. Now she had to figure out a spot to put the little grey mess. Mmm on Niji’s side of the bedding to be sure. Fi didn’t want the little thing near her when she slept. The little freak might try and come up with a plan to escape and bite Fi. Then she’d roast it and Niji would cry. Sighing she started to make a little bed toward the back of the den on Niji’s side. Fi silently swore if that thing hurt Niji she’d eat it. On the spot snap the neck roast it and eat it.

Icka raised a paw and patted Niji. She whispered up the sweet fox. She knows I can talk and wants me to listen to you… Spy would be a better word. “She wants me to find all your complaints so she can take care of them and seem smarter for doing so.” Arrogant and pushy. Icka didn’t know if she wanted to share this last thing.. if the black fox found out.. She’s not hiding from anyone. She is keeping you here for herself..

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:19 am
Reoakee

Niji felt the tiny little pat, tail wagging much like a puppies at the touch and tongue flicking out to lick the sweet perma's cheek. As the other spoke her tail froze, ears flicking ever so slightly at the context of the words. Listen to Niji? Ah. So Icka was supposed to be a spy! Was that bad or good? Maybe good.... A laugh almost escaped her due to the second phrase said to her, but it violently stopped as the very last phrase was so quietly spoken. She almost coughed in surprise, eyes widening and staring at the perma-bunny as if the girl had said Fi was going to eat her for dinner. Literally.

What was she going to do about that? Confront Fi? But then would Icka be sold out? But... but... but what if this was true? What if all the claims of Niji being the others mate was not because of some "game" long ago established, but because the other actually considered her such? What was she supposed to do? She didn't want Icka getting in trouble...

"Thank you." She whispered back to the perma, having almost forgotten her manners. She nuzzled the others cheek, tail wagging once more. Was Icka her friend now? Did Niji actually have two friends now? Was she that lucky?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 pm

She took a glance back at the freak and her mate and was happy to see Niji so perky. Perhaps she should have gotten Niji a pet when she first started to claim her as a mate. That was a thing wasn’t it? Getting mates all kinds of gifts? Her tail twitched in thought. She never really got Niji much of anything but Niji was always bringing her things like flowers and such but Fi figured that was because Niji was so soft and gentle. What else did mates do if they didn’t give gifts? Mmm maybe she should drag Niji off to watch the sunset together? That was romantic right? Fi guessed it had to be. Maybe she’d just wait and pick the little freak’s brain latter for ideas. For now she would just work on this bedding.

The nice fox was thanking her? For what? Telling her that her lie was the truth and that the darker fox was keeping her here for her own selfish gain? Really now this nice fox was just silly. Shaking her head Ica let out a small sigh and curled up next to the lighter colored fox. At least this spot was safe. She wouldn’t get eaten by this fox.

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:05 am
Reoakee

She smiled at the rabbit-perma, deciding for now she was content. Maybe it was best to not approach Fi on the matter of how they labeled themselves right now. Maybe, instead, she could get Fi to say it herself? Or, show it at least. The skittle colored 'Phim wagged her tail gently, avoiding to hurt her new friend.

Niji eyed the other as Fi made a bed. Was that for Icka? Was she finally showing a gentle side by doing this? Niji was most likely wrong, but to her she found it simply endearing that Fi was making Icka a bed! How sweet was that? Gently nuzzling Icka, the 'Phim rose and padded over to Fi, rubbing her cheek against the woman's.

"Is this for Icka?" She mewed, tail wagging faster. See! She knew Fi had a soft side!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:27 pm
“Icka? You named the thing Icka?” Fi snorted holding back laughter that kind of name sounded like something that was scrapped or burned off the den walls. Still she smiled at her mate. “Still I guess giving your pet a name isn’t a bad thing as long as you want to keep it around.” After all Fi then at least had a name to call the little freak. Licking her mate’s cheek she purred into her ear. “And of course not all things can have a name as beautiful as Niji.” She whispered her mate’s name a few times in her ear holding her close and petting her softly. She didn’t care the fr..icka was in the den the little thing was irrelevant as were all things that didn’t really pertain to her mate. The only exception to this was her sister would was luckily not around.

Icka shook her head and looked around for a small out of the way part of the den to curl up into. She did not want to be around the angry dark fox no matter how ‘nice’ the other fox thought she was.

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:13 pm
Reoakee

Niji scrunched her nose at the other, unhappy by the mockery of Icka's name. Was Icka such a bad name? Her head shook wildly, ears flat against the side of her head as she flapped her wings in mild irritation at Fi.

"No, I didn't name her. She came with the name. And... And I think it's cute!" When Fi moved close and licked her cheek she responded with a nice blush and squeak, raising her hand to tap the other's nose. "M-My name isn't.... but... thanks." Protesting was not something Niji was good at when it came to Fi, so instead she just nuzzled her face into her arm to hide it as the blush simply grew in color. Ugh. Fi always knew how to make her stop being mad!

Still, Fi wasn't a fan of Icka. Niji was going to work on that, she hoped. Maybe leave the two al- Okay nope. Fi would literally eat Icka if it came to that...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:53 pm

That irritation was cute too. It made Fi want to tease Niji all the more just to see that face she made while she was mid flap and annoyed. “Oh she came with that name? Does little Icka talk to you?” Fi’s voice was a low level of seriousness that implied Icka might not live the night if she was a talker. Niji’s head was up against Fi’s arm so she couldn’t see it but it didn’t matter she raised a paw and gently stroked her mate to offset the tone of her voice. Fi was good at being gentle when it came to Niji. She was certain she could get the truth from Niji no mater what. If the little freak was talking to Niji than the task assigned to her might well come out and Fi wasn’t about to risk that. The little freak would meet a slow burning death if she let the beans slide.

Icka froze at the tone in the dark fox’s voice. It was scary and she was certain that once again she was going to die. Being around these two were bad for her nerves she thought shivering in fear.

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash