Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Trinity Sight: Cross My Heart

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the sole purpose of writing and roleplaying with a purpose to convey righteous moral messages through the core storylines. 

Tags: Fantasy, Intense, Writing, Purposeful, Action 

Reply Fantasy & Sci-Fi
Follow the Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:24 pm
Adonia

I breathe heavily and quickly at the looks of everything, then I notice a few faces in the crowd behind me when I hear their voices.

The Alphas...are here to watch this?! Seeing them, I also spot a white body among the mostly gray and brown wolves and I go toward it. Yep. It's her!

"Da...Dajana?" I ask worriedly and fearfully, cowering with my human-ness.
"Are they going to...kill...eachother?" I think I know the answer to that, but I ask anyway. "What...what can we do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:27 pm
Dante's teal eyes shifted as he looked around, he wasn't happy for this even happening and it was clearly shown in his eyes.At one point he tried to fight back but due to the redhead's crew he was stoped as they hit him across the head, not alone now putting his wirst's chained behind his back didn't help either. He just wish they would atleast take his muzzle off so he could bite the heck out of all of them or talk trash, whichever came first. He stayed quiet by force and decided to behave untill he knew the right time to escape. If they thought they were keeping him here they were dead wrong.He looked around as he heard a crowd, like the ones he was use to hearing at his own fights. They unchained him and took off his muzzle, putting him a large cage, the other criminal on the other side. It didn't take him long to get the hint." Oh hell no, I might like fighting but I'm not fighting for you're stupid entertainment!" He snarled and turned around, trying to open the door." Let me out you a**holes, come here so I can beat and bite the crap out of you!" He growled. He wasn't in a very happy mood.  

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:32 pm
Alastor lets off this sort of cross between a grunt and a sigh as he watch this dispicable show. "this is what it comes to? yet we can't even have a say" he watches in slience afterwards in utter disgust to the humans who made this.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:34 pm
My ears perk and focus on this chick who seems to recognize me, but the rest of me stays focused on the two prisoners. I smirk when I see Dante's reaction once he's released. "Looks like they may have the ticket..." I say softly to myself before looking over at the girl with a raised brow. "They're supposed to. But it'll probably change. And you are...?" I ask skeptically as I look her up and down.  

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,
How hateful that I can be,

Artair watched the creature, not really bothering to say anything. He simply placed his hands in his pocket and waited for Dante to get things started. Perhaps if they aggravate him, his plan will work, if he is as reckless as he appears to be. So he watched, waiting for something to happen. Besides, it shouldn't take them long to get angered, seeing that Dante didn't want to kill and that Artair himself was staying in his human form.

His mind began to wander slightly, to thoughts of home and what would happen once he get back. That is, if he ever does.

Sometimes I don't wanna be better
Sometimes I can't be put back together
Sometimes I find it hard to believe
There's someone else who could be
Just as messed up as me

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:43 pm
Adonia

I look back and my heart pounds faster at the energy and negativity from the fighters, then I look at Dajana.

"I'm...I'm sorry! I'm Adonia. I recognized that you were a...wolf in power, so I thought maybe you could do something. I also see the Alphas over there, and maybe we could get them to buy the two guys in there off, or...you might...be able to do something?"  

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:46 pm
Either this girl is new to town, or is just naive... Either way, she can't survive on her own here, human or not... I continue to look at...Adonia, in the same manner before flatly speaking in a directive tone. "Go outside and wait at the exit. I'll meet you there in a bit." I then stand up and start to walk to get closer to the arena, being sure to make myself seen.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:54 pm
Alastor chould not take anymore of this, no fiber of his being would allow any being to be treated like this, human or lycan. "im gonna be a mintue" He then crouches down and kicks off from the ground propelling him high in the air. The ground shaked with his arrival as he stands up tall, looking around the arena he watches the crowd then spots the exit, mixing and stiring his saliva to make it seem he was rabies from anger Alaster latches onto the solid metal gate and pulls. Grunts escape him as. There a budge and another soon the whole gate is pulled off. He then steps to the side on the now entrance as his back looms over a guard man. "do it and ill rip you to shreds" now with a athoritive tone "the games are over all lycans come with me or stay and fight its your life" he then walks through the entrance and waits for anyone to join him.  

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:03 am
Dante:

"Whatever! Shut up and fight! We paid a lot for you!" Guards yell back, then suddenly they increase in number and aggression in your area and make sure to keep everyone back.

Alastor:

Rollin yells as he tries to follow close after you and suddenly, heavily armored men begin to surround you. A circle of them push you back and point tranquilizers at you.

Dajana:

A few guards recognize you but decide to simply let you walk past them, considering who you serve.

Adonia:

I feel somewhat relieved that she said to wait at the exit, but I don't entirely go outside as I still make sure to see what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:06 am
I look at the wolf making a scene and shake my head with annoyance and a bit of pity. "Will you shut it?!" I call out the wolf before hopping over the arena fence and into the arena between the two prisoners. I then turn about to face the whole crowd as I speak. "By order of Governor Thiery, I hereby take these prisoners back to him in his quarters for more...productive use. Anyone with questions may bring them up with the Governor after these wolves have been taken into my custody," I also think about the other wolf and how he could ruin things. "I also need to take this wolf for treason, guards, please arrest him and bring him to me," I proceed to walk to Artair as I gesture Dante to come over with me. In a soft voice I speak so only Artair can hear me. "If you want to live, you'll come with me. When I say attack, please do so. I'm getting us all out of here," I gently place a hand on his back to guide him toward the exit of the arena.  

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:10 am
Alastor does not move but glares at the govenor. Thinking why does she put up with this crap and lets the alpha's do nothing about it, as he carries on his glare the soldiers cuff him and take him away his head held high.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:16 am
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,
How hateful that I can be,

Well, this was quite an interesting turn of events. Guess he wouldn't need to fight after all. That is of course until he heard her words. His face remained neutral and his hands in his pockets. He simply looked at her out of the corner of his eye and spoke.

"If you wish to live, it is best not to ask that of me," he replied in a tone that was hard as rock, but very icy. But, it was clear that even though he said it in an unlikable tone, that he was genuinly warning them that it was a bad idea. There was a reason why he resisted turning into one of them. So to him, the less they know and the sooner they are away from him...the better.

Sometimes I don't wanna be better
Sometimes I can't be put back together
Sometimes I find it hard to believe
There's someone else who could be
Just as messed up as me

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 am
Dante snarled." Yeah, come say that closer to me you idiot and I bet you won't have a face very soon!" He yelled, still rattleing the door.He stoped once he saw a guy that looked like he had rabies, was he trying to break them out, he would take anything to escape this place so he didn't mind the guy making a distraction.But it was short ended when a women comes into the cage, frowning when she said they were going back into custody. He follow her since it seemed like they were about to be let out of the cage but he had plans once he was out of it." Look, if you think I'm going to that piglet of a governor then you'll be mistaken." He said harshly to her, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:25 am
As I place my other hand on Dante's back gently I look over at Artair and speak quietly again. "If you can fight as a human and control it, good. If not, then don't get in my way," I then turn my head so I'm facing forward and tilt it slightly in Dante's direction and proceed to speak quietly to him as well so only he hears. "Shut your freakin' piehole, I'm getting us all out of here. Now when I say attack, please do so, and don't you dare try to hurt me." I then gesture for the guards to follow us with the wolf I took for treason as we head for the exit of the entire arena.  

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:33 am
Dante rolled his eyes." Oh I wouldn't dream of it miss so full of sunshine." He whisper back with a sarcastic tone. He wouldn't hurt her since she was helping him but he didn't like to be talk to in such a way. After what they did to him today he could go for a bit of a fight before running off, his muzzle was off to so that was a very big bonus for him. Once they got closer to the gate he got ready for the command to attack. He was looking around, planing on which guard to attack first.  
Fantasy & Sci-Fi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff