Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 pm
Gaia name: Akarui kishi Zane
Name: Zander
Species: Fox
Appearance: User Image
Bio: a young steet urchin who only looks out for himself, Zander grew up without truly knowing his parents. The closest thing he has to having them around is a small photo he keeps in his pocket at all times.
Crush: none
(extra info: Zander is similar to shadow though he is not quite as fast. his abilities in combat rival shadow himself.)
((I hope it's ok for me to just post a character like this sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:49 pm
Gaia name: Chadjo97
Name: Dusk the Hedgehog
Species: Hedgehog
Bio: Dusk was a bio-experiment created by Eggman Nega in Silvers time. He is a fusion of both Silver and Shadow, therefore holding their abilities combined into one being. While he has the abilities of both his psychic abilities are slightly weaker than Silvers and his chaos abilities cannot be used as frequently as Shadows. After being awakened he was Eggman Nega's slave for a while before gaining his own thoughts. He escaped to another time, the current one. Dusk has frequent headaches and flashbacks because he holds both Silver and Shadows memories along with his own. After being alone for so long and mistreated by Eggman Nega he hopes to find friends in this time and hopes to meet Silver and Shadow, to see what he was created from.
Crush: Naturally, since he was created from Silver and Shadow he usually has some feelings towards their crushes. But he can develop his own, which he hasn't done just yet.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Classic Sonic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:22 pm
Gaia name: Classic Sonic

Name: Shiloh The Kangaroo

Species: Kangaroo

Appearance:
User Image
(Yes he's naked. I also cannot draw legs at the moment... so yeah.)

Bio: "The self-proclaimed boxing champion of the world'.
Raised in the country of Australia on Earth, Shiloh strives to become a champion boxer inspired by his late father's dream. His personality is rather stubborn, a bit selfish since he doesn't necessarily like helping others. He wishes to become not only a champion, but a hero in order to catch the fame and glory he's always wanted.

Crush: His boxing gloves.

Extra:
-Shiloh has an Australian accent.
-Rivalry with Sonic and Knuckles (Especially Knuckles).
-He's not that fast (Running), but he hops toward his enemies to gain speed and slows down his enemy by punching the ground. He's more of a power-type of guy but not too powerful either.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:25 am
Gaia name: _Violin of Vanadiel_
Name: Nemesis Crvass
Species: Squirrel
Bio: Nemesis is portrayed as a mute but his actual words are just a jumbled mess when he tries to talk. It only needs a few arrangements in letters to understand what he's saying. Nemesis's throat was cut after the accusation of him being a traitor by his vigilante friends. They left him alone but he didn't die like they thought he would. Instead, Nemesis was found by some humans and placed in a hospital. He escaped it, paranoid that they would try to get information out of him.
Crush: Caaannndy...  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

djcrayon2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:27 am
Gaia name: djcrayon2
Name: Deker the Hedgehog
Appearance: (Img or discription) User Image
Bio: He is very shy and akward at most times but he holds strength and will to fight for what is right. He never wants to see his loved ones hurt. When he is angry, Hell has no fury like his.
Crush: His girlfriend Kimberly
Weakness: Seeing his loved ones hurt, losing everything he loves, his girlfriend when she is in crazy mode  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 am
Gaia name:Blackscar_swiss
Name: Ashura
User Image
Personality:Cocky attitude, but respectful, and at times layed back, but an extremest
Bio:Ashura is Sonic, from another dimension. in his dimension he holds slight control over space and time and can slowly change the landscape of his dimension to fit his needs. he would usually use this power to create obstacle courses to constantly challenge him self. this went on for years till Ashura grew bored of it. as he sat on a hill looking out into the sunset, he couldn't help but wish for a better challenge, as he thought silently to himself, ashura was unknowing to him that he was actually warping time and space in a concentrated area, the area being himself, and accidentally warped himself to another dimension. where he finds new challenges for him self rather it be, good or bad. ( this is to set up the rp he'll be attending)
Crush: (since he is technically Sonic he has the potential to share the same crushes as he does but do to his different perspective he can gain crushes not shared by Sonic)

Extra:
Powers/Skills: 1. Can change the landscape of his dimension while he in it to fit his needs
2.Can jump from his dimension to the normal dimensions freely to over come obstacles in the normal dimension. ( what ever area he decides to jump from dimensions he'll be in the normal dimension)
3.Can bring one person to his dimension only if they carry 2 chaos emeralds (or if an rp creates an item thats equal to or more powerful then the chaos emeralds)
3. Has the same basic skills Sonic has (Superspeed,homing attack, spin dash etc...) but not as good. ( Sonic is still faster then him, etc...)

Weakness:
1.Takes 2 to 3 post to charge a jump between Dimension in battle
2.Dimension jumping to and back has a 5 post cool down period
3. as he begins charging to jump dimension he glows slightly making it obvious what he's planning to do to a person who's seen the ability before
4. on the jump back a green Glow will be in the spot Ashura going to jump back on, giving his enemy's and ally's his new position.
5. he can only travel 5-10 meters before having to return to the normal Dimension.
6.Person brought into his dimension though ashura with chaos emeralds must leave with him in the same area.

( most of his powers are Ideas Straight from the game it self, you see Ashure can only be unlocked in sonic the Hedgehog 2 by using debug Mode. Debug mode: allows the player to freely change the environment and obstacles, putting a few obstacles in the map in a button mashing fashion, ashura suddenly appears to play instead of sonic. but obviously giving him the ability to freely change the landscape would be to powerful so I made it into a dimension thing XD if you have any problems with the profile please pm me and let me know)  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Toji Okami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 am
Gaia name: Toji Okami
Name: Toji Okami
Species: Wolf/Lightning Elemental Halfling(No idea about his supernatural side)
Appearance: He is small and slender, but that doesn't mean he's not strong. He's fully capable of throwing a being twice his size. He wears a sleeveless long coat with a hood, which hides his two eyes, one gold, the other icy blue. He has a sort of faux hawk colored cyan on the top of his head, but they rest of his fur is dark grey, white, and black. He also wears a armored vest below the coat, and battle boots. He also wears combat gloves.
Bio: He was abandoned when he was born. With luck, he was taken in by a series of people , first a merc, who taught him what he needed to survive. And now, he journeys to find his parents, to ask them,"Why?" he's skilled with the collapsible long bow and tactical sword he was given as a gift from the last family he stayed with. Nowadays, he wanders around, looking for evil to fight.It also seems there's something supernatural about him, but that quality's unknown,even to him.He thinks his high level of speed and strength is just from the training he's received.

Abilities: Electricity Absorption: He absorbs lightning and anything like it. It allows him to preform his Wolf Roar. He also does it when being extremely emotional, causing lights/whatnot to flicker or power off temporarily.
Lighting Forming: He can form and send out lightning. If he has enough lightning stored, he can let loose with a powerful attack called the Wolf Roar, where he roars out a beam of pure lightning.
Enhanced Strength: Normally, he can lift and throw things round two times his weight. With The E-Shift, this ability is enhanced by two.(He weighs in at 110.)
Enhanced Speed: He normally runs so fast as to cause his edges to blur at full speed. As with the strength, this ability increases by two with E-shift.
E-Shift: His inner elemental awakes, and metallic silver tribal like marks appear spiraling out from his blue eye. His canines become more pronounced, and his findernails lengthen, turning into talons. All his abilities increase by two.

Crush:none, yet.
Equipment: Tactical sword forged of unique material that never breaks, high tech long bow that folds in on itself for storage, http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Hawkeye's+Bow+Folded+Up&FORM=RESTAB#view=detail&id=E5DFFDD8AD03A09C049C5072336E2D06A6520186&selectedIndex=0 and high tech quiver that forms different arrows with nano tech.
basic: your everyday arrow. Unlimited
Stunner: A arrow with a heavy ball for a point,stuns, and if he's lucky, knocks out target. 20 before cooldown,(Meaning he can't use it anymore for that fight)
Capture: Arrow with a dull, diamond shaped point that turns into webbing that wraps around the target on impact.5 before cooldown
Peircer: Arrow that looks, at first glance, to be a basic, but it actually has extra mass and and is extremely sharp and strong, allowing it to pierce anything that isn't made of a particularly special material.He uses this to bust enemies that wear armor, or have a thick hide. 3 before cool down.
Fist of the Deity: A extremely powerful arrow, it pierces, then explodes, causing high damage.He uses this to defeat enemies that are too strong for him to do otherwise.1 before cooldown.
Personality:He comes off as cocky, but that's only be cause he's been fighting for so long it seems easy to him. Despite being shuffled between families for so many time, he cares fiercely for his 'pack' and would sacrifice it all for them. He loves a good spar and prank, and positively adores root beer and jerky, not to mention seafood.He has a pretty carefree attitude, preferring to relax and read manga when he can, though he has a extremely strong sense of justice and mercy, so he often finds himself helping people. He also likes to play his Ocarina when he's relaxing.Despite his age, he acts like someone five years older, often trading insults with his quivers AI.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:09 am
Gaia name: the crimson necromancer
Name: kabuto the beetle
Species: beetle
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: kabuto has always lived alone, he goes around climbing walls and trees all the time.
Crush: none

Equipment: none
Personality: he is energetic but can be very violent

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Sushi Cake2020

Aged Gekko

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:29 pm
Gaia name: Sushi Cake2020
Name: Colette Maris
Species: Porcupine
Appearance:
User Image
Bio:
The story of my life...
Born and raised in Station Square and honestly, it'd an understatement saying I didn't have much, but we made the best of what we had. My dad was a physician. He taught me everything I knew about the body and little bits of surgery here and there. But the bodies weren't the worst thing to look at. It was hard watching my mother go mad and it was a full time job for my dad to have to look after her. so when it came to food and other items I had to work.

I did everything, and I really mean everything to make a decent life for my family. At one point I was even 'tricking'. Look it up. But mostly, I was a cleaner which meant if someone died in the street or in an odd spot, it'd take their bodies to a morgue. It paid well, but my mother finally went off the deep end. It devasted my dad, and hasn't been the same since. He still cares for the others in the slums, but he just looks so empty now.

My dad considered me a woman when I turned seventeen and gave me all the money he pooled over the years. It was enough to pay for new clothes and my own place.

Crush: Sonic
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:45 pm
Sazie Chan
Ok, you fill out the following, then post it on this thread!

Gaia name:memphis1994
Name:Rebecca Lynn Meyerink
Species:human
Appearance: (Img or discription)''5 to 4'', hazel eyes, blonde hair, wearing tide die t-shirt with bluejeans short
Bio:born may 17,1994, birthstone is emerald,and my mother died when i was two, my father is still alive, i am the youngest out of all four of my older sister's andi only have one brother, im very christian
Crush:Adam Dufresne

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

[b]Gaia name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Img or discription)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright gaia_angelright  

memphis1994

Fashionable Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

memphis1994

Fashionable Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 am
Sazie Chan
Ok, you fill out the following, then post it on this thread!

Gaia name:memphis1994
Emery
Age16
Species:Hedge hug
Appearance:emerald skin, sapphire eyes, ''6 to 8'', i am female
Bio:born May 15,2013
well Emery was born May 15 ,2013 and she heard stories of the wonderful adventures of the hero Sonic who was destined to put the giant emerald stone which held unimagined powers back together because he's nemesis Dr. Droop wanted to take it's power and take over the world with but Sonic would not let that happen he tried stopping him but then the Dr.Droop destroyed it completely and hid the pieces of the Emerald all around the world so Sonic couldnt find the pieces but that didn't stop him aka Sonic that is anyways Emery wanted to help her hero by first searching for some of the emerald pieces then when she found like around 50 of those pieces she would search for Sonic to give to him in return she only wanted friendship forever anyways her journey begins in Japan she look's everywhere but no trace of any emeralds but in the back of her mind she remembers an old historic book that she read once that said anyone who is born in May will get vision of finding pieces of their birthstones in any country, state or anywhere in the world for that matter as soon as she remembered that she got a vision of her first piece in America specifically Kansans in the town in an old brick building that use to be a barber shop so she hurried to get on a plane to Kansans as soon as she got their she went to a hotel to rest the first day the very next day she looked around for quite a while for that one specific building and finally at midnight she came upon the very last building which was the one she was looking for so she went inside and found a piece of her birthstone and she carried it in the orange tennis bag she had so then in her dreams that night she had dreamed about another stone in the same area so this time it was in a gas station but it was right next to the cashier but she was the only one who could see it the cashier couldn't cause he was very old and wise but also very nice anyways she slowly crept up behind the cashier and took it very quietly of course then Emery was so excited but something inside her was trying to tell her something bad might happen at any moment and the next thing she knows a creepy man with a black cape is right behind with a giant axe he looked exactly like the grim ripper and to her surprise it was a bad spirit that had been following ever since she found the second piece of her birthstone and the spirit said if she keep's on finding them the last piece may be the very last one might be the last thing she see's but that encouraged her even more she has a heart full of courage nothing can make her scared at all she has so much courage in her that she would never die anyways as ok now she sleep's again then she get's three dream's of the same exact location of where three emeralds are hidden and they seem to be together so she head's to Chicago and goes to the old Broadway studio's and underneath the old stage she find's three emerald's altogether so she grab's them quickly and rushes out of the theater and as she is walking she look's behind her to make sure no one was following her but to her surprise their was someone following her but she didn't recognize who it was so she pretended no one was their until they kept getting close then as it get's darker and the mysterious person get's closer to the point where he can touch her back so Emery turn's around and confronts the man for following her so closely that it made her freak out a little cause he was creeping her out so when she does tell him he revel's his true identity and she was very shocked that the person that was following her was no other than Shadow he told her that he knows Emery plan's and he also admits that they were friends when they were really little and she remember's him now is happy that he remember's her so the old friend's get's re-acquainted with eachother after they were done reminiscing about their childhood together Shadow asks Emery if he could join her on her long journey because he missed being with her alot so she gave it some thought and said on five conditions 1. no sneaking behind my back 2. always be honest with me 3. don't steal any of the emeralds we find 4. please become good 5. respect sonic as my hero anyways now let's get some sleep ok so they both go to bed then another dream of a giant piece of another emerald appeared in Shadow dream this time so when they woke up the next day he told Emery about the dream and the next place they were heading to was Oklahoma at this very deserted ranch that was so old they may have saw some ghost at one point so as they walk in to an old barn Shadow look's for a sign of an emerald but their was nothing yet a couple hours later emery know exactly where to find this one piece of the emerald and she looks behind the old barn only to discover that their it was all shiny and ready for her to grab it when suddenly she hear an unusual sound in front of her and then the ghost appeared right before her very own eyes she is very scared but wonders why the ghost showed up and so she asks and the ghost said his name was Mario and that he died cause his wife killed him he said if any women steped on his land ever again he would try to kill them so Emery picked up the emerald and ran as fast as she could with Shadow right behind her of course no questions asked cause he already thought the barn was creepy enough anyways they start to walk again and this time they have a tent and sleeping bags so when they got out of town they

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:23 pm
Gaia name:
Name: Tekoah
Species: a mixed breed of cat/wolf
Appearance: http://zenie250.deviantart.com/art/Native-Furrie-Child-421832844?ga_submit_new=10%3A1387863859

Bio: Tekoah lives in a hidden village within the jungle,s of mystic ruins the village people worship the chaos emeralds, Tekoah has always wanted to go outside the village even though it is forbidden for children of the village to leave. He has before but never gone to the point of leaving the jungle, though he has been tempted many times. he is curious to new things but shy to new people he has a good spirit and loves to help others.

weapon/fighting skill: hand to hand.

Crush: is too young dosint have one.  

zenie250

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
Welcome to the Sonic RP!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff