Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 am
Knuckles is available now

there are other characters available as well, just look on the first page!
you can only be one main character though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 am
Sazie Chan
The Bookworm Maddy
Cream and Cheese haven't been taken? Isn't that some sort of crime??? razz

I'll take them, or do I only get to do one? (idk if that would work, though)

both Cream and Cheese can be role played, anyway it is kinda surprising that Cream wasn't taken lol ((it should be a crime D8 jkjk lol))

I'm really sorry, I feel really bad about this, but I thought I could handle another guild... DX
I won't be able to play Cream and Cheese. I've tried, a lot! But I never get time and it's unfair to others that might want to be Cream and Cheese. I'm reaaally sorry. crying  

The Bookworm Maddy

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:50 am
The Bookworm Maddy
Sazie Chan
The Bookworm Maddy

both Cream and Cheese can be role played, anyway it is kinda surprising that Cream wasn't taken lol ((it should be a crime D8 jkjk lol))

I'm really sorry, I feel really bad about this, but I thought I could handle another guild... DX
I won't be able to play Cream and Cheese. I've tried, a lot! But I never get time and it's unfair to others that might want to be Cream and Cheese. I'm reaaally sorry. crying

aww it's okay :3

so your not going to be able to roleplay Cream and cheese?
should I just take you off the list then? ((so far no one wants Cream the rabbit))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:49 pm
Sazie Chan
The Bookworm Maddy
Sazie Chan
The Bookworm Maddy

should I just take you off the list then? ((so far no one wants Cream the rabbit))

crying Yeah, I guess crying  

The Bookworm Maddy

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:37 pm
The Bookworm Maddy
Sazie Chan
The Bookworm Maddy
Sazie Chan
The Bookworm Maddy

crying Yeah, I guess crying

okay D:
I hope that you'll be around  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:32 pm
It looks like Knuckles is free?  

Nareik Yukiboshi

Friendly Friend

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nareik Yukiboshi

Friendly Friend

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:38 pm
Sazie Chan

Oh hey look at that i looks like i was right...I'll play the enchilada...i mean Echidna...oh the joys of childhood ignorance  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:42 pm
Nareik Yukiboshi
Sazie Chan

Oh hey look at that i looks like i was right...I'll play the enchilada...i mean Echidna...oh the joys of childhood ignorance

Alright~ I'll put your name up for Knuckles  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 pm
Darn. Was hoping Sonic or at least Amy would be open.

Guess I'll take Cream and Cheese for now. I'll probably add a couple of my moogle OCs (with their own custom homeworld) later on, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:55 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Guess I'll take Cream and Cheese for now. I'll probably add a couple of my moogle OCs (with their own custom homeworld) later on, though.

Well, Amy or Sonic hasn't been Roleplayed in awhile. the guy playing Sonic has his reasons but they girl playing Amy hasn't posted any reasons.

Amy might be free to roleplay, if that girl doesn't PM me soon.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 pm
Sazie Chan
TerashiLeonGoken

Well, Amy or Sonic hasn't been Roleplayed in awhile. the guy playing Sonic has his reasons but they girl playing Amy hasn't posted any reasons.

That'll be a hard choice, then. I've been doing some reading and it looks like Cream hasn't been getting any RP love, so dropping her for Amy would be a hard thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:54 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Sazie Chan
TerashiLeonGoken

That'll be a hard choice, then. I've been doing some reading and it looks like Cream hasn't been getting any RP love, so dropping her for Amy would be a hard thing.

It's true that Cream hasn't been getting any, (poor Cream) but are you sure you want Cream? Just you might get a chance to RP Amy instead xD

I think I should just remove her from rping Amy because well, she hasn't roleplayed or posted her absents so... (going to just make Amy free to choose on the list)  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:27 pm
Sazie Chan
TerashiLeonGoken
Sazie Chan
TerashiLeonGoken

It's true that Cream hasn't been getting any, (poor Cream) but are you sure you want Cream? Just you might get a chance to RP Amy instead xD

I think I should just remove her from rping Amy because well, she hasn't roleplayed or posted her absents so... (going to just make Amy free to choose on the list)
It's not in my nature to leave a bunny unloved. Besides, now that I think about it, chasing a guy around doesn't really appeal to me, and I think I recall being asked not to butcher the mains somewhere in the rules.

So... yeah, probably gonna pick Cream up. How do I get started?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:12 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Sazie Chan
TerashiLeonGoken
Sazie Chan
TerashiLeonGoken

It's not in my nature to leave a bunny unloved. Besides, now that I think about it, chasing a guy around doesn't really appeal to me, and I think I recall being asked not to butcher the mains somewhere in the rules.

So... yeah, probably gonna pick Cream up. How do I get started?

well if you want Cream then okay, just had to make sure if you really wanted to rp her. I'll put your name on the list, so people know Cream is taken.

hmm well to get started, I just try to find an rp some people are in and post. Of course it can be any one you'd like to start in but this guild is just getting started with posts so, it'll take a bit before it gets even more busy. :3  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Welcome to the Sonic RP!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash