Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[PRP] Out by the Lake...(K'visha and Dara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 am
K'visha smiled slightly wandering down by the lake trying to figure out something to do as Imarogbe was elsewhere at the moment and had told her to find something to do until he came back, she didn't have to stay in the den all day waiting for him. Starting into the water for a bit she leaned down to take a short drink before going to lay under the tree's.

She was starting to get used to life here with Ima it was nice relaxing. The area seemed to be just teeming with life from new cubs to new member's coming in and joining the ever growing pride. Though there were those that were rather less than kind she didn't really worry knowing Ima was going to be there to care for her and watch over her. She loved him as he loved her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 am
Darakhshan padded off to get a drink and wondered about sighed to herself. Things were different now that they were back in the pride, but at the same time, Dara still wondered if she disappointed papa. Her father was distant at times and she knew it was over the loss of her mother. Her older siblings had explained that as well as her father. She guessed part of the problem was she missed her twin whom had stayed with her uncle in the roguelands, but she felt guilty for missing her.

She came to make sure that papa was happy, and that she would regret it in anyway was not good. Dara had it in her mind that she had to stick around and make her father happy and proud of her since it had been her litter that had 'killed' their mother. It was a lot to put on the shoulders of a cub, and that she put it on herself was the worst part of it. She had gotten good at keeping her mouth shut about it to the family too. They told her not to worry about it and tried to make her feel better, but coming from them, she saw this as less than convincing.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 pm
K'visha looked at the juve that was walking up to take a drink from the lake. She seemed more weary and worn that was necessary for one so young what must be on her mind to have her acting so weary and tired. There was a look around her that made her wish to just pick her up and snuggle her as she approached. Letting the juve take her drink before doing anything K'visha watched waiting for the time to see what was wrong. Even if it was not her cub every instinct in her went against letting this cub continue on like this.

Unfortunately she didn't know how to introduce herself to this cub. She had introduced herself to other lionesses but she was no taught how to react with a juve she had met out on her won just yet due to Ima being busy with patrols now. Perhaps she could try to introduce herself to the cub? Or maybe the cub would come up to her? Deciding just to wing it she waled up. “Hello I'm Beybanu K'visha of Pad Imarogbe. I couldn't help but notice that you looked troubled would you like help? Even if it's just someone to have an outside point of view on what's going on?”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 pm
Dara paused when she was addressed by an older banu and made a little head bow. "It is nice to meet you, Banu K'visha. I am Banu Darakhshan daughter of Pad Achal and his former Baybanu Tsubame." She hated to think that her mother was dead. She never even knew the lioness, but she knew her mother was important to papa, and her older siblings. It was so strange to think, she had lived without this lioness that made such an impact on everyone else around her. The closest she knew of a mother was her older sisters.

"I... look troubled? I am sorry, I should try to look happier." She wondered if her father had noticed her looking troubled. Would he be disappointed by it? She had to try to seem happier. She did not want to disappoint her father by making him think she was unhappy with her life here. "I am sorry if I offended you, banu K'visha." She really did hope she had not done something bad. That was the last thing she wanted to do!  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Ileatea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 pm
That had the opposite effect that she had wanted to. Why did this little cub think this of herself?though she knew that the fact that the cub has said former beybanu had to be part of it. Had the cub's mother died or had something else happened. Looking over the cub the only thing she could really think of would be the fact that her mother had to have dies. If she was still around the cub wouldn't be so put down. Looking at her she moved forward slightly though keeping herself kind and not off setting like her own mother had done for her when she was small and sad about something.

"Why would you need to do that Banu Darkashen? There's no need to look happy if you are not, that will only hurt you." She looked at Dara the protectiveness in her rising even more. Surely this little one must know that whatever happened wasn't her fault? If her mother had died It was no one's fault it was nature and nothing else. "You have not offended me at all You need not worry."She really just wated to pick this cub up and wrap her in her paw's and keep her safe. She was drawing out K'visha's protective instinct's far greater than anything had in a very long time.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 pm
Dara tried to make herself look happier and failed miserably. She was worried, and it showed in her face. There was so much on her little mind and not all of it was even something she could yet put words to. She was just too young to be able to fully understand what was in her head let alone know the words to put it in for an explanation. She just wanted to be able to appease the adult for now. She did not want an adult to be disappointed or worried about her.

Dara tried to find something to explain some of what she felt. Maybe that would send the adult away. Or at least keep her happy. "I do not wish to disappoint or offend anyone... I must be a good banu." To please daddy, to get a Pad some day, to... be happy? She could not add any of that any more than she could very well belt out that her litter killed their mommy. That her father WAS upset over her mother's passing was not hard to pick up. That it wasn't her or her siblings fault was a little harder to accept.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 am
She could tell the little cub was trying to look happier but there would be nothing to make her happier unless she was actually happy. A cub should be more worry free and playful than this. She frowned looking at the other. It was her job to worry about cubs, even if they weren't her own. Walking forward she sat next to the cub. She would do what she could to help the young cub, even if it was only a small bit of weight off her mind.

She looked over at Dara, "That doesn't seem to be all of the problem though you can tell me I assure you I don't mind." There was something more on her mind, most likely what being a good banu meant to her or the things it included. What could weigh so heavily on such a sweet cub? As she had been nothing sweet to her so far. She would make a good banu to her future pad when he asked for her. "You never know how much talking to someone can help unless you try."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 pm
Dara looked at the other banu with some concern. She should not be worrying another banu. What if her father found out that she was bothering someone? He would be disappointed in her at least... maybe even angry. She really doubted the angry part unless she REALLY upset someone, but it still was something to avoid. She wondered what she could do to get the banu's attention off it. Nothing came to mind, though.

Dara was going to either have to let the other banu know what was on her mind and risk father being mad at her if something got back to him, or make something up to get the banu's attention elsewhere. The second option was not something that the cub really could come up with an idea on, so she had to settle for the truth. "I must be a good banu to please daddy... and get a pad of my own some day... maybe it will make up for everything and I can be happy."  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces