Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
Blades of Oblivion (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

superrbebe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image
Zephie paused her thinking and felt the tension that was being brought. "So her body and soul..?" she thought. "Alchemy isn't the best method to gain back her body..." she thought. Then Zephie remembered that her grandmother had told her a way to return them back to normal. It was risky, but it worked. Well...it was a 50% chance. She decided to hold off on the information until she can come on to a better solution to tell them.

Zephie changed her glance from Thhaddeus to the sword. "So Thhaddeus's sister? I don't suppose you have a name..? she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:38 pm
"My name is Cheza, it's a Pleasure to finally talk to you."
She said, in a Polite manner.
Thaddeus on the Other hand seemed Conflicted.
"I'm going to the Library..."
He said, he was upset not doubt.
"I see...Bye Brother..."
Cheza said, she seemed to understand why he wanted to be Alone.
User Image  

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

superrbebe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
Zephie watched as Thhaddeus left the room. She felt bad that she had brought up something bad. "I'm sorry if I made him upset in anyway." she said looking down. "I'm sorry about the situation you and your brother are in." she said sitting down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
Jayden focusesin on the conversation, but drifts off in his own mind thinking about his home town in Calenture, Ogetsu  

12Jice

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am
Cheza would speak in a Polite manner
"Don't be, it wasn't your fault I am what I am right now. Besides, this way My brother can actually use my help in Combat like situations."
She said, so calm as if she didn't care that she was a Sword

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
Zephie looked sown to the ground. "There could be a way for you to have a human form for a limited town. But that involves you and your brother working together." she said going into her thinking position.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:07 pm
"Really? I'd love to hear, I really want to become Human again but I don't want to upset my brother with it..."
She said, in her Calm attitude again

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image
Zephie nodded her head in a smile. "Well you noticed how i summoned out that mermaid for an attack? That is Nejibana. That isn't her physical form but it is when she's attacking. And since you are an ice weapon I could suppose you can come out as a snow woman." she said smiling. "But it takes a lot of training" she said.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:21 pm
"Then I guess it's going to be a Pain to work on, but I'll try anything..."

User Image

Just then, Thaddeus had opened the Door, he seemed much Calmer than before, and then he Apologized to Cheza.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
Zephie nodded her head. "If you want, I'll help along the way." she said smiling. She noticed Thhaddeus walking back in. "Thhaddeus..I'm sorry if I've said anything to upset you." she said apologizing to him.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:51 pm
"Don't be, I didn't have the right to Snap like that anyway."
He said, looking at Zephie in a Polite manner, but Never really smiling at her.
If you could see Cheza, She'd be smiling too.
"So, when are we going to those other places?"
He said, for once he Was smiling, as he grabbed the sword and placed it on his side.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image
Zephie shook her head. "It's fine. And well I so need to stock up on potions so I guess until morning comes we can shop and head on our way to the next town which isn't too far from the base here." she said sitting down on the couch. Zephie stretched her arms and yawned a bit. "We all should rest for the time being.." she said laying down and drifting to sleep.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:17 pm
"Guess I'll see you in the Morning then."
He said, Cheza also said Goodnight, the Thaddeus went to the table and sat there quietly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
Night fall soon became daybreak. Zephie eyes opened and she rubbed her eyes as she sat up. She gave out a big yawn and stretched. Zephie looked around the room and saw Thhaddeus sitting at the table. "Thhaddeus? Did you sleep or you just sat there all night." she asked in surprise. Zephie stood up and stretched her body out so everything can loosen up.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:33 pm
Thaddeus's Eyes were closed, If he wasn't asleep, he was Meditating.
But you could tell he was asleep because his Head was leaned on the table with his arms.
User Image  
~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces