Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
Blades of Oblivion (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:57 pm
"It's Thaddeus, Thaddeus Reaper. And I was talking to my Sword...Though most people just call me crazy when I say that."
He said as he stood up from the tree, something would be flashing as he did so, it would be the Crystal embedded in his Chest.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image
Zephie noticed the crystal in his chest. "So..he uses ice."she thought. "Well, I talked to fishes. That was because I found my water crystal. Maybe its the same for you." she said . "But thats what I think." she said. "I'm Zephie by the way. I'm gonna ask around to see why the stench is so bad." she said walking into town. She was wondering if he could show her around. But she thought that he had bothered him enough. She took three steps and looked around confused and lost. She didn't know where to start. She felt a bit embarrassed.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:14 pm
He'd watch her as she walked around, clueless to where she was.
"Erm, if you want I'd be more than happy to show you Around town."
He said as Cheza giggled.
"The Village has some taverns, some research areas, and some other things,"He said as he yawned "And since I've been traveling alone for quite a while I wouldn't mind the company."
He said in a friendly tone, as he stepped out from under the tree, the sword shined slightly but it faded shortly afterwards.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image
Zephie turned towards him. She gave him a soft smile. "That ..would be great." she said. "Why don't we ask around? See if the people know anything. Do you know where the plaza is" she asked.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:33 pm
"Yeah, just pass by the house with the Potion Merchant."
He said, Pointing to the left of the direction she Pointed.
"Why did you come to this Village anyway?"
He said, as he approached her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
"Well I was on a journey till i bumped into Jayden there. I'm heading towards Aqueous while he is for Calenture. This was the first village to stop at before heading to our destination." she said walking to the plaza. "What about you? How'd you come upon here? Were you born here" she asked him  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:56 pm
"I was Born in Bane...Enough said."
He said that in a saddened voice, slightly annoyed though.
"I dislike talking about family or where I came from. So if your wondering why I might get annoyed, that's your answer. And I do live here, but I've only lived here for a single year."
He would also walk off towards another tree with flowers, this time the flowers had gotten to him so he removed his sword and cut them all from the ground near the Tree.
"I'm not sure where I'm headed either, Theres just one thing I want in this world right now..."
He'd stop himself there, sheathing the sword.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
"I asked for your reason being here. I never asked to know about your family or anything like that.' she said turning around facing the people. She glanced over her shoulders looking at him. "You have your reason. I will respect that." she said turning back around. Zephie went up to people and began to start asking questions about the stench erupting from the flowers.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:29 pm
Thaddeus would begin to go quiet, as he'd look at the other guy. He'd notice the ring on his finger, it had a Red Crystal on it.
A Red Crystal.... Perhaps Fire...?
He thought, then turned to join the Girl, He disliked everything Hot, Wether it was the Temperature or Element, He hated it. The Snow and the Cold was his element, so he accepted it, but he knew that fire turned Ice into Water, which is what He Disliked. If Thaddeus were to get into a fight with him, His Ice powers would be useless and he'd be forced to use Cheza. But Something about the guy Made Thaddeus Respect him, wether it was the fact he was traveling with the opposite Element or if it was the way he acted, Thaddeus accepted him and Respected him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
Not long had passed and Zephie came back. "Hey, so I found out the reason why the flowers smell like they do from the old lady at the flower shop ." she said trying to calm her breathing. " Apparently the flowers here in Aroma village are being poisoned." she said putting her hand to her face in a thinking positioned. "It could be someone that has the ability of poisoned thats tainting the flowers. Thats what I think of course.." She said. "We should look for anyone suspicious. Meet back here in an hour." she said pointing her finger up to the sky. Zephie ran off into a random direction to begin her search.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:47 pm
Thaddeus would run off in the Opposite Direction, he knew that if Someone had a Poison crystal then they'd be a Dark Threat and that they should be Eliminated.
But if they were on the side of them he'd accept them and Protect them like he would do with anyone else.
The Element of Poison is a deadly element that is very strong, it could kill anyone within a few minutes, as he Worried of this, he entered the "Rose Tavern."It was filled with Drunks and such.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image
Zephie began to look around to see if anyone weird or suspicious caught her eye. All of a sudden a cat began to rub against her legs. "Oh hey kitty. What are you doing?" she said cutely talking to the cats. She liked cats. How independent they are and how calm the can be. The cat circled her leg and let it's tail curl around it then walked away. Zephie began to follow the cat. "Hey where you going kitty?" she said playfully and followed it. She didn't notice but the cat had her following it into an alleyway. Zephie looked around and when she turned to look at the count her expression turned to confused to fright. The cat had transformed into shady human.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:29 pm
Thaddeus stopped and stood there, as he felt a strange feeling.
Something Isn't Right...
He walked out of the tavern and ran to the spot where they were suppose to meet, the Strange feeling got stronger there, so he walked around to try and find the Source.
He found some houses and stopped there, as he lost the sense. He knew something was going to happen but had no clue where Zephie was, he began to fear that she might be in trouble.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image
Zephie had chanted her incantation to release her abilities of water.

Flow within the reins of heaven
Crash with the mighty force of the gods
Washing away evil at your presence
Reveal your power.
Nejibana!

Zephie began to wave her hands and might forces of water were clashing against the shady man before her. "What is your purpose he-Ahhhhh!" before she could finish her questions the man flicked his finger and Zephie was pushed back with incredible force and slammed into a shelf of flowers.  

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:02 pm
Thaddeus had heard the noise, His eyes opened wide as he removed the sword and started to run towards the area of the noise, He was running so fast he ran past then had to turn around and come back to reach them.
"Zephie!" he Yelled, as he saw the man attacking her, This annoyed him as he raised the sword into a battle stance, he was preparing to be attacked by the Stranger. Giving his opponent the first move was His type of fighting, to study there movements and how they fight. His strategy had made him a tough opponent for many even if he doesn't use his Elemental powers. His Eyes would look serious, his Sword would shine within it's design as he stood there in a combat-ready Stance.
User Image  
~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces