Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
Blades of Oblivion (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:47 pm
Grant had a strange crooked smile on his face, Creepy b*****d, He opened the door more to motion the man to coem in. He noticed the Blade and Smiled even more, Perhaps this was an oblivion Blade? He wondered.
"No, Erm Lord Carn HellThorn XII isn't here at the moment, He's off attending business somewhere off in the Land. He'll return soon though."
Especially after I tell him this man is here... Hehehehehe.... He thought.
He Led the man to a Large dining table, It Did Have food on it even though no one was eating. There were people with strange masks on there faces, They looked as if attending a Party. But something was deffinitly Wrong, As they Looked at the Man, There eyes glowed with a Green flashing tint.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

Even in Melantha's nearly comatose state, she could almost "feel" that eyes were watching her. She never knew how, much she could just always sense when someone was watching her or following her. Call her being paranoid whatever, she still could. She stayed asleep, not feeling any way of waking up until her scythe spoke. "Awaken Child! An enemy is near!" With that, her dark brown eyes snapped open, her aura breaking through the Shadow Shield with her consciousness coming back to her. Her eyes narrowed as she looked up at Sullivan, the Darkness User from earlier. She rose to her feet, resting her scythe on her shoulder in a somewhat defensive stance: her body tense and turned slightly to the side with her free hand just waiting to grip the scythe and start swinging. "What the hell do you want? Can't you just go and annoy some other girl?" She snapped, feeling very irritated and in a bad mood from not regaining all of her energy. She pulled her aura toward her, containing it once more so others wouldn't be affected by it.

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

((Haha! I got to steal the laptop XD))  

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

superrbebe

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
                      --- It's never a right to exact revenge for selfish needs.

Zephie was sound asleep with Odin by her side. She didn't know Mephisto was coming over after a couple of hours after their meet up. He took interest at how this boy's sister was absorbed into the sword. "Interesting. Interesting indeed." he said muttering to himself. He felt Zephie's aura and noticed in a tree where a boy with brown hair was sitting. He was reading about the Oblivion Blades. Mephisto eyes open, since he usually has them closed. "That must be him.." he said. A chill of air came from Mephisto and sent it into the house were Zephie was. It traveled throughout the house to wake her up. Minutes later all you heard was a scream. "Oops, must've had poked her to hard" he snickered. Zephie woke up and sat up on the bed. She felt the room was cold and even Odin was shivering. She took Odin and marched downstairs to see the only person who would do this. "Mephisto! The hell is wrong with you?!" she said coming outside.

User Image

Jayden was panting. He was engulfed in flames and couldn't find anyways out. Bruises and cuts were all over his body. He began to yell and thrash his sword at silhouettes at the mistress of this temple. "This sis too much. Cant' we take a break?!" he asked. "[red]You are in no need of a break. Now attack!" she yelled. Jayden went after her disappearing into the flames.

--- Don't tell me that you understand who I am.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:45 pm
^~ Thaddeus "Grim" Reaper ~^
User Image

Thaddeus Turned and looked up to see a strange man, He also heard the Yell, it sounded like Zephie. As she came out and yelled at the man, he closed the book and walked over."Zeph, What's Wrong?" He said, The sword at his Side Glistened with a Beautiful light, as if the blade was made out of Sapphires.

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image
ʂʉɫɫɨѵɒи ћɒʁҟɨи
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
Sullivan smirked and put his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry love but it's your fault that you caught my eye." He winked at the girl and he could've sworn a small blush appeared on her cheeks, turning them from fair pale to a light pink. Then her gaze hardened and the adorable blush disappeared. She opened her mouth to say something but Sullivan cut her off quickly. "Ya know, you look very cute when you blush. You should do it more often. Of course the whole dark persona just goes up in smoke when you do but still. So adorable." He saw her blush again, this time a rosy pink. He smirked again, watching her shake her head and grip her scythe tighter. "I don't have to listen to this." She said before pushing passed Sullivan. He blinked, nobody ever pushed him away. Well besides Evangeline. But that temptress was something else. He watched, stunned for a moment, as his Dark Lady stalked away. He caught up to her quickly, grabbing her arm just above her elbow. She quickly yanked her arm out of his grip and spun around, in an offensive stance with her scythe in both hands, the tip just hovering above the ground. "Touch me again and it'll be the last thing you do." She threatened, the growl in her voice very smooth but menacing nonetheless. He smirked and held his hands up in surrender. "Ok ok no touching. I'll keep my hands to myself. Unless of course I can't resist that nice body of yours." "You better resist if you want to keep both your arms." Both of them stopped their "flirting" when they heard the blue-haired girl yell after stomping out of a nearby house. His Dark Lady dropped her stance, looking over her shoulder at her. "What now?" He heard her mumbled before totally ignoring him and stalking off toward the blue-haired Water user. Sullivan put on a slight pout. "Guess I'm not important enough.....Yet." He said before smirking, putting his hands behind his head and following his mysterious Dark Lady, keeping about a yard between them.
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

Melantha walked up to where now Thaddeus and Zephie were now standing. She put her scythe on her shoulder and glanced over at the older man. "Yea what's up?" She asked in a calm tone. She had burned up all her frustration on Sullivan, who was now standing behind her. She growled slightly and gritted her teeth. "I'm gonna kill him." She promised to herself out loud, her mood darkening some, her aura getting darker even in the sunlight. She gripped her scythe harder. She let out a deep sigh, reaching into her shadow and storing her scythe in the shadow, letting it fall into it's Shadow Slumber. Now she wouldn't have the temptation of actually killing her stalker now. Well it was still there but it would be easier to resist without her sharp scythe sitting there to make things easier.

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

superrbebe

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

Zephie made a face annoyance towards Mephisto. "It's nothing. I'm fine." she said turning over to Thhaddeus. "This is Mephisto. He is a friend of my mothers and does research on whatever he claims interesting. He controls ice like you do." she said still holding Odin. He was shivering and she hugged him to keep him warm. "Is this the boy?" he asked her. Zephie nodded her head. He observed Thhaddeus and circled him. Mephisto took a look at his blade. "My my. They are in a rare state. Hard to get out of I heard." he said rubbing his chin. "There could be a way though..." he said smiling.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image

"Your speaking about my Sword, aren't you..." He said, he gave a Cold Glance at the man, He didn't very much like the man, He had an untrustful Aura amongst him, Thaddeus placed his left hand on the sword's Hilt and gripped it, just incase.

"Brother, I may be the older one but this guy is beggining to freak me out...What does he want...?" She said, she sounded worried, She didn't trust the man very much either.

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Labyrinth of Lucidiism

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image
Evαngєlinє Mαxωєʟʟ

Evangeline was standing right next to the two, but the couldn't see her because it was just her spirit. She watched them with a sneer. Her Colbalt Blue eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. She did not like what she as seeing at all. It was probably because of the soft spot that she had for the man. He was the only one who was brave enough to try and get close to her. And she absolutely hated the fact that he was off flirting with another girl. She leaned against a tree as she watched. Her lips twitched with irritation at her blush. And Sullivan was enjoying it. He probably wasn't even thinking about her. She looked down for a moment. Why did she even bother? She had been pushing men away for so long that when someone who actually tried hard to get close to her, she automatically pushed them away. It was a defense mechanism that she used. She sighed softly, almost sadly and crossed her arms. Maybe pushing him away was just plain mean. Evangeline was sweet under her love for mischief and chaos. Mustering up that goodness wouldn't kill her. She told herself that next time she talked to Sullivan, she would be nicer, possibly accept his affection. She looked up to see them walking away, so she floated off after them. Hell, she could do it all day. She didn't have anything to do. Her manor was such a lonely place, yet she spent almost all of her time there. She looked at the two people standing there. They looked a bit familiar from the past. They were those good people. She floated right behind Sullivan and ran a finger up his spine. Oh, she was going to give him a good talking to. Just because she was going to ease up on him didn't mean that she wasn't pissed at him for going off to flirt with another woman.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

Mephisto stopped and went back to where he was standing near Zephie. "With a bit of training this boy can probably give his sister a from even with her spirit locked into the blade. He has potential, but will he put it to good use." he said tilting his glance at Zephie. Zephie looked over at Thhadeus. "Mephisto is here to help. He is freaky I know. But trust me he might help you find away to help yuo and Cheza." she said putting her hand on his arm. Mephisto looked at Thhaddeus. He gave him a smile. "This might be fun..." he thought. "Have no fear I mean no harm...But for this to work will take time. It's a slim chance to get your sister to her permanent form, but when you can do is give her a form with the power of the sword.' he said putting his hand on his chin again. "That's if...you want to take the chances." he said looking at him. His eyes where piercing blue eyes with pupils like icicle.

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

"Everyone has to take a Chance no matter what." He said, He still didn't like Mephisto that much but if he knew how to free his sister, he deffinitly was going to listen.

(ooc: I'll be afk for a while until I manage to get on, until then I'll say Goodnight, Because there is a chance I'll want to go to sleep after I go run this errand, So... Yeah... Laterz :3 )  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image
-Royce Siegman-

(}-{)"So you're the one in charge of this institution?"(}-{)

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Royce liked this guy, he was so different to the rest of the people he's met. It reminded him that he wasn't the only one in this world who was different. "Why thank you! Glad to see such hospitality." As he walked into the room, he found a massive table covered with food, and there were many people... but the atmosphere was off. As soon as he walked into the room, everyone stared through their masks... their eyes coated with a greenish lume. ... Master, I don't like this... somethings off- No s**t. Look, we'll play it cool and let them make the first move, alright? Royce walked over to the table and grabbed an apple, slicing it with his sword. ... it's safe. He didn't need any other words: he started eating the apple and every other thing around it, from the meats to the wine. He was starved from his trip, and it looked like an open buffet. And besides, while he stuffed his face, Ragna could keep an eye on everything around him. If they tried anything, all that would be left would be ashes.

╚═════════════════════════════╝

(}-{)"Well then allow me to introduce myself: my name is- *slash*"(}-{)

((Our Old Commandment: ))  

TheRangaTan

Familiar Noob

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Champion 300

superrbebe

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image

Mephiso creepy smile appeared on his face. "Well, that's good to hear." he said as he placed his hands into the pocket of his lab coat. "We can start whenever you want." he said. "But if you don't mind. I want to test your abilities...without the aid of your sword." he said walking away and standing at a distance. Zephie shook her head and saw the other girl coming by. She must of heard her scream. Like she doesnt have enough to be annoyed of her. "Do it somewhere away from the house!" she told them. Odin jumped from her hand and went to a bush to take a leak. He sensed a being there though after he peed. He saw a ghost of a woman with long black hair and blue eyes and ran back to Zephie. Zephie thought he was spooked by a bug and just picked him back up. "There. There.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:01 pm
"Eheheh, Don't mind the Guests, Sir. They're just waiting for Lord Carn's Return... He said, as he looked at the man. His Sword was interesting, He asked the man about it."So... Where did you happen to come across that Magnificent? Artifact? He said, His voice was still quite Calm and Friendly, And the smile was there too.  

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

Melantha looked between Thaddeus, the man named Mephiso and Zephie. She crossed her arms, totally forgetting about the other Darkness User behind her. She blinked. "You're sister is stuck in you blade?" She asked, but quietly like she was talking to herself. She chewed her lower lip before actually speaking up. She held the look of worry on her face. She turned to Zephie. "Hey...umm.....Can I talk to you? Alone for a moment? That is if you want, you don't have to come...." She said, feeling a bit awkward asking her to talk to her. She could tell that Zephie didn't really care for her. Nobody really did but still. She let out a quiet sigh, knowing she would most likely say no and just walk away. But she knew something that might be important later, and she just wanted to check it by her first.

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games