Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:34 am
User Image

"I'm looking foreward to it, but I'm warning you, I won't make it easy one you."
She smiled at him playfully. ^^
"Now tell me, does this luxery cruise has a pool as well? I'm dying to go for a swim."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 pm
A big grin pops up on my face. "I wouldn't have it any other way."
We arrive later at the pool. I send I toss my pokeballs into the air and my pokemon all splash into the water.
Pkmn Trainer Bluee
User Image

"I'm looking foreward to it, but I'm warning you, I won't make it easy one you."
She smiled at him playfully. ^^
"Now tell me, does this luxery cruise has a pool as well? I'm dying to go for a swim."

User Image

trainer goid
Captain

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:50 am
User Image

Blue sends out Milotic and both the snake-like Pokemon dive in.
"How does it feel?" both Milotic and Dragonair nod smiling and Blue gets in as well.
"Aaah~ This is just perfect." =w=

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
As Sarah hovered over the cruise,riding her Metagross to arrive."Go down,Metagross."Sarah ordered,letting her Metagross go down.Sarah leaped off,glancing around and saw she was in a dining area."Return."Sarah had Metagross go away in it's pokeball.I need a drink,I've been in the air for awhile.Sarah moved away from the dining area,heading for the pool.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 am
There was a large consession stand next to the pool.My pokemon and I decide to do a group cannonball. As we lunge into the water, a huge wavel washes over the passing trainers (including Clivia.) My graveler sits at the consession stand enjoying its free food since it can't swim.
Gym Leader Clivia
User Image

Sarah Revant
As Sarah hovered over the cruise,riding her Metagross to arrive."Go down,Metagross."Sarah ordered,letting her Metagross go down.Sarah leaped off,glancing around and saw she was in a dining area."Return."Sarah had Metagross go away in it's pokeball.I need a drink,I've been in the air for awhile.Sarah moved away from the dining area,heading for the pool.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah was about to cover herself from the wave of water,but was drenched from it.Sarah glanced around for a nearby towel or something to dry herself off,not being able to find anything.Well,I found the pool and got drenched.Sarah thought having her Charmander to dry her off.Sarah then noticed the graveler that was at the stand.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 pm
User ImageGold laughs and plays in the water with his pokemon, not noticing what he had done. Graveler waddles to Sarah and continues to apologize for what his trainer had done. He hands her a towel and offers her a drink from the consession stand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah took the towel that the Graveler offered,along with the drink."Thanks and it's alright."Sarah grinned,beginning to dry herself with the towel and taking a sip of the drink.Sarah sent her Metagross out,taking a seat on top of it's head.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:45 pm
User ImageGold gets out of the pool to go see how his graveler is doin with Croocnaw following close behind. "Hey Bull, you enjoying your food?"
I notice the girl perched on a metagross next to Bull. "Hey Bull, who's your friend? and why is she all wet with her clothes on? "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah noticed Gold as soon as he asked about her."I got wet when someone made a giant splash and I was passing by,being hit by the splash.My name's Sarah."Sarah continued to sip her drink.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 pm
"Oh well whoever did that must not be very nice. The name's Gold nice to meet you. I assume you've already met Bull."
*Croconaw jumps up onto my back.* "Oh and this is Croconaw"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah nodded and grinned."It's nice to meet you,Gold.Yeah,it wasn't very nice whoever did that."Sarah had to agree with what Gold said.I don't think he's knows he's the one who did it.Sarah thought,keeping her smiling face on.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image
I smile and nod. "So how long have you been on this ship? Are you enjoying it here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"I've been on for at least 10 minutes.I flew on my Metagross to get here.Yeah,I'm enjoying it.It's been awhile since I've been on a cruise like this."Sarah replied,finishing her drink.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image

"Hmm. I arrived yesterday. I've already been in a tag battlewith an old friend. I heard there was a random battle generator that chooses trainers and their opponents. Maybe you and i will battle someday."
I stop and think for a few seconds....
"Ya know, I have know idea what the purpose of this ship is... nothing happened after i won my tag battle. I was expecting the Captain to congragulate us or something..in fact, I,ve never seen the captain before. I wonder who he is or what his purpose for bringing us here is...  
Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff