Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm
Suddenly, we appear to be the only four trainers standing on the battlefield. *Large Hollogram Fences appear around the field and We are trapped inside.
Head banded trainer: "Well well well. Looks like our oponents for the tag battle are finally here.
Scarfed Trainer: "Yep, I've seen these kids before. this should be interesting."
Gold looks over to Venus and nods. "I know what you're thinking. Dont worry we can do this. I won't let you lose." >8l
Croconaw growls with excitment and notices Lileepup is scared. *he pats Lileepup on the head and it begins to calm down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm
>.<))

Venus looked away with a huff of annoyed air but these people were assuming they were their destined opponents.

"If i win you owe me lunch.." She said to her companion in this battle saying it as a 'If i win' not a 'If we win'.. Although she was annoyed by Gold she hadn't had a battle in a while so this would cease some of her tension. Lileep was already out so she would go with this Pokemon, she looked over her opponents summoned Pokemon, she had seen a Yanmega before but never encountered a Heatmor before, the Unova was still relatively new to her.

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:37 pm
*sigh* Well don't you sound confident? Alright deal Lunch is on me because we WILL win. *has a serious look on his face*
I pull out and put it close to my face to whisper to it for good luck.
I flip my "hair boner" back and toss the pokeball into the air. "I coose you, Bull !"
In a burst of white light, a Graveler hits the field and the ground shakes under us.
Scarfed Trainer: Haha, he's not even fully evolved. This should be easy. He can't even fully evolve his Croconaw."
*croconaw growls *
Headband trainer: "Well, little girl? Choose you pokemon."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:45 pm
She glared out at him, but he was right..She was only 4 feet 5inches tall which was why a lot of her Pokemon would be originally taller than her but they one up that making themselves a feet or two above average for them.

The lileep came back into it's Pokeball and she tossed out another. "I call on you, Stantler!" A flash of white light then a 5 feet tall Stantler came forth, a foot higher than it's average size.

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:00 pm
Heatmor immediately charges at our pokemon. It aims and launches a fireball straight towards Stantler.
Gold yells. "Bull, you know what to do!"
My graveler uses earthquake. The shaking ground raddles Heatmor's body and distorts his aim. his fire blast completeley misses. Heatmor charges up another fire blast, but just as he does, Bull uses rollout to get up close to Heatmor quickly. he strength to shove a huge rock right into Heatmor's arm cannon. The energy builds up in its arm and a small explosion occurs. Heatmor falls to the ground, K.O'd
Yanmega still flies around rapidly, sinding waves and waves of air cutters towards stantler.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:24 pm
Stantler countered with attempts with Hypnosis, these simple opponents were nothing for Gold and Venus whom had been near or on top of battlegrounds across the regions. In a two vs. two combat Venus generally stuck with counters, slowing down opponents or poisoning them, knocking this flying bug out with hypnosis would give any rock attacks a much easier chance of hitting it's opponent.

"Get him Stantler!" She cheered encouragingly jumping excitingly now having cheered up in the heat of the battle though that earthquake had shaken her up a bit and injured her own Pokemon, she would smack Gold later for that.

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:40 pm
( XD oops lol. sorry) Yanmega begins to slowly fall to the ground and grows drowsy.
I yell out to Venus "We're gonna meet it half way! I've got an idea. Do ya trust me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:51 pm
She shook her head, "NO of course not!" She turned around irritated by him and waiting for him to finish the job himself. The Stantler came over poking it's head agaisnt Venus' chest to get her to go forward.

"S-Stop it.." She whimpered waiting for the sound of rocks finishing off the Yanmega.

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 pm
Heh heh. Don't worry I'm not gonna steal your thunder. this is you battle. If you won't move forward, I'll move you forward! > biggrin
Bull, use rock throow!!
Bull jabs all four hands into the ground, cracking a circle around Stantler. He picks up the ground under stantler and Launches it into the air. Stantler rockets through the air with a huge smile on its face, riding the rock like a surfboard. You can do it Venus! finish him! > biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 pm
((I gotta leave this guild o_0. Use my ship idea though if it pleases you ^_^ ))  

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 am
User Image

Blue was staring at the entire battle, floating on her Dragonair up above.
"That was really interessting..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 pm
(wasn't expecting her to leave -__-)
Stantler Flies into Yanmega and finishes it off with an amazing horn attack. Yanmega falls to the ground KO'd next to Heatmor. The crowd roars for Gold and Venus as the hologram fences dissapear. Gold later buys Venus lunch and they go their seperate ways...  

trainer goid
Captain

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:17 pm
I stare at the fallen pokemon before me when suddenly Croconaw walks over and pokes my leg. He points into the sky. I look up and notice Bluee watching as the battle ends ._.
Pkmn Trainer Bluee
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm
PKMN TRAlNER GOLD
I stare at the fallen pokemon before me when suddenly Croconaw walks over and pokes my leg. He points into the sky. I look up and notice Bluee watching as the battle ends ._.
Pkmn Trainer Bluee
User Image

User Image

User Image

As she was noticed by them she waved and ordered Dragonair to go down untill they were floating at eye-level.
"That was a great battle. I had fun watching you." ^^

User Image

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:00 pm
Gold stares for a second and then smiles brightly. He pats Dragonair on the head and then turns to Blue. "Thanks. maybe if we're lucky the battle generator will match you and me up sometime."  
Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff