Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Mary Muffet

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:29 pm
Day7
the only way to keep it from overheating is to literally sit it on top of a WINDOW fan that's blowing into it at max speed

I have to keep a fan blowing on mine, too. It's terrible. lol

I want to get one of those Alienware laptops. Those look super badass.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:50 pm
Prince Ichi
lmao guys

guys

I go to an art school where 80% of the computer labs are Macs, except for the DMC (digital media center), because they can't handle the rendering software I use in my major, let alone open photoshop fast enough.

and gaming on a mac

HAHA
HA

HAHAHAAAA

The sad thing is is that halfway through making mac versions of expansion packs for a certain game they just stopped.

There are now two expansion packs that Mac owners will never be able to get, leaving thier games incomplete FOREVER.  

hornworts

Rare

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 pm
Miss Mary Muffet
Day7
the only way to keep it from overheating is to literally sit it on top of a WINDOW fan that's blowing into it at max speed

I have to keep a fan blowing on mine, too. It's terrible. lol

I want to get one of those Alienware laptops. Those look super badass.
no alienware is s**t and made by dell

which is s**t

and uses refurbished parts in new computers  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 pm
I love my Toshiba laptop. Had one for three years til my son drown it with milk. Wanna know the secret to keeping it from overheating? Clean it. Or take it to someone to have the fan and insides and vents cleaned of dust, fuzz, and gunk. Was running my laptop til it shut down due to overheating. Took UT apart, whulich is time consuming and takes patience and a bit of skill, cleaned a gerbil sized chunk of brown fuzzy gunk and a few hairs from it, and put it back together and in it was so quiet, ran faster and smoother and cooler.

I love windows 7 now too. Ill shut the lid and go to work, unplugging it and putting it up away from milk loving children, and come back home and it resumes windows if its been in standby long enough to sorta shut down. >w<

Its a little flimsy casingwise, but its an awesome thing so far!  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
I love my Mac, but it's annoying to get into a PC/Mac war. Both platforms can be sucky at something. There's no perfect machine really, even if you build one yourself. Something will always go wrong or come up short in some way.

I think people who love their macs have good reason to, just as people who love their PCs do. Everyone has different needs and preferences. A mac is not going to please everyone, and neither will a PC.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 am
Rya Dracosin
I love my Toshiba laptop. Had one for three years til my son drown it with milk. Wanna know the secret to keeping it from overheating? Clean it. Or take it to someone to have the fan and insides and vents cleaned of dust, fuzz, and gunk. Was running my laptop til it shut down due to overheating. Took UT apart, whulich is time consuming and takes patience and a bit of skill, cleaned a gerbil sized chunk of brown fuzzy gunk and a few hairs from it, and put it back together and in it was so quiet, ran faster and smoother and cooler.

I love windows 7 now too. Ill shut the lid and go to work, unplugging it and putting it up away from milk loving children, and come back home and it resumes windows if its been in standby long enough to sorta shut down. >w<

Its a little flimsy casingwise, but its an awesome thing so far!

I've had two toshiba laptops and they drove me near insane with having to clean them out every month. Not to mention they were built like bloody paving slabs XD

Toshiba IHU SOMUCH.  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 am
I don't mind Macs but I'm not keen on any of their OS's, I just don't have the patience to learn something outside windows. Even Linux(es) piss me off despite supposedly being easy to use.

Most people with Macs seem not to need a Mac or use any of the features they're supposedly good for. I only used them at college for Graphic Design. To me, it seems like people get Macs as some kind of status symbol to try to prove they're cool/rich.
...then again, I built this PC for £45 XD It's my "trash" PC for doing things where I'm likely to encounter quite a few viruses.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff