Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel Nerds United

Back to Guilds

A place to Roleplay and Discuss all things Marvel!!! We Have fanfiction!!! 

Tags: Marvel, X-men, roleplay, comics, Fanfiction 

Reply Roleplay Plotting & Recruiting
Abandon all Hope----Ye who enter here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A new threat has arisen, of the likes that we have never seen before. It started as simple as a couple of kids camping in the woods in Canada near the border. What they found there...was the most horrifying thing one could think of. A curiosity still...a portal...it appeared to be more like a tear...an impossible heat broke through even though it was summer and around it every thing was dead. The portal lead to the deepest darkest pits of hell. What emerged from it, was nothing short of an abomination...and abomination that slaughter all but one...With him he left a message:

Puer exire egredere et dices ad eos ambulans autem Pernicies Inferorum dic eis: Dicite nulla spes,
Inferni surgere et terra cadent

He told him: Go forth child, go forth and tell them, tell them that the Bane of Hell now walks among them, Tell them there is no hope,
Hell will rise and Earth will fall

We don't know much about the terror that resides within, and it is by it's very nature new territory...however we will not stand by and have our very existence threatened, Even if it's by the devil himself. Together we will prevail...We must.

It will not be easy as this new Evil isn't our only enemy, we have an enemy in Death...this supposedly natural occurring event is personified in one man...no...he is no man...I do not know what he is. I know he goes against everything we stand for. Peace, and a brighter future...we will let no one jeopardize our dream.

Together we stand against Demons from the very depths of hell, seeking to take what we work hard to preserve, and we stand against the tyrant that is Death.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:59 pm
Okay some rules and general notes about the RP:

First all Guild Rules are to be followed...

A few points...Baddies are Super Powerful some may say that's unfair...HOWEVER they are meant to be the ultimate Baddies that no one can beat, these type of bad guys will keep and RP alive because they are ALWAYS THERE...Are any of the regular characters allowed to be that super powered...no...that would defeat the purpose of having super powered bad guys...

As far as characters, I am not going to limit you to the number or the powers, but if we find them TOO ridiculous we will just tell you no, edit the character please.

Follow the profile skeleton in the profiles page and post your characters here and I will add you to a list based on your alliance. Now if your characters alliance doesn't seem to fit the character I will make a note of that...I WILL also note what type of characters will fit best where.

Please don't post until SOMEBODY has added you to the list...

Each Alliance has there own thread for their base...any post that takes place at their base will be posted there, anywhere else is up to all of us to add...note the '<>' I used, I did that so if someone wants to make ANOTHER group RP they can tell the difference.

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:03 pm

THE X-MEN: Lead By Charles Xavier and Magneto

1. Charles Xavier- Witch of the Wild
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
The Ministry of Darkness: Lead By Orcus

1.Orcus-Tarot Nightmare
2.Luciana-Witch of the Wild

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100