• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image User Image

"So where are we REALLY~ going?"
"To get some water from the oasis."
"Aww~ But I thought it was gunna be some epic adventure!"
"Who said anything about adventure. It's what the pride needs. What our family needs."
"But who said we couldn't have a little sidetracking fun?"
"I thought you were hot."
"Well I am, just adventure sounds like there could be a bigger prize to be won at the end."
"Well water is our prize. If you don't want to come, just go back home."
"But I wanna be with you~!"
"Then shut it!"
"Sheesh~ Party pooper~"

The two were out scavenging for water, the oasis was just a bit away. Zhen knew that it wasn't a good idea, but the water supply in Ebio's place was running low and trying to feed hungry mouths, and supply them with....water? Well Zhen couldn't sit back and watch as her adoptive family went without any of thoughs things. She went the extra miles for game, and went in to the dangerous places to find water.. But with a cub at her heels, she sighed in utter disappointment that she wouldn't be able to find the water they needed. Decked out in clothes that covered their faces, they looked similar to assassins, but oh and behold, just a lioness with a juvenile looking for water to bring back to their home. Upon arrival, she found the night to thank for its beauty that covered the water. It was a small supply... desperately low. It seems others had bled it dry.

"Water!" Ha'deh springed forward. "Ha'deh, hold on. Ha'deh!" Ha'deh's maw softly touched the water that just enough for about four paw fulls. "I'm just taking a sip~" "Yea, but there is little one. Two, I think others may be around here.. It looks as though it's been bigger.. " Zhen was now a grown lioness, not even completely started her prime.. touched the edge where the oasis should have started. Examining it. "Don't take too much!" Zhen walked closer, and the sands seemed weaker.. more wet.. "I'm not!" Ha'deh replied with a snap before feeling her paws sink.. She turned to them soon after and realized that, then laughed. "Look Zhen, more water! I made it make~ WOAH!" The ground below her caved in as she fell in to the water below, that quickly rushed her through an underground tunnel..

"HA'DEH!"
The sand had eaten her.. "NO!" She quickly threw herself forward and barely made touching Ha'deh's tail before she too went under. Sucked in to another air pocket in another part of the tunnel. One one side, Ha'deh landed full force upon one of her arms.. Displacing it and screamed in pain.. While Zhen got knocked out on the way down..

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:00 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Reminder Quote ;] Wondering if you wanted to continue or not smile

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 am
He'd been following the mortals for a while. How could he not? The little one had roused him from his slumber and he'd yet to decide if he should punish her. Dark wings kept him in flight far above the pair, though they looked like the should never fly at all, in the state hat they were in... Ruins of wings more like. Tatters or leathery flesh holding to bone. Still they took him to the sky as gracefully as any god, questionable blue magic pulsing its way through them as it snaked its way around his body.

The little one annoyed him.

He decided this near instantly. It talked far too often. It seemed it was a shared sentiment with the elder lioness. But still she put up with it. Mortals and their attachments... So curious. So pointless. He circled them like a shark when they reached the abandoned oasis, tsking softly. " They should not be doing that... " It seemed punishment would not be necessary. Indeed, they seemed intent on ending their own lives at this rate. That oasis had become a death-trap. A sinkhole. Any who got near...

And there went the annoying young one. The lioness was foolish enough to follow.

With a heavy flap he sent himself to the ground at the edge of the sinkhole, staring at it thoughtfully. He could leave them there, of course. Tempting. But... Slowly a smirk spread across his face. He did love to 'pretend' to be the benevolent God. And they would feel quite endebted to him. It would be interesting. He could care less about the cub, but the lioness... Her, he could play with. No further though needed,, his long, serpentine bone tail flicked around, stabbing deep into the sand, uncaring if he nicked them as forced the sand aside until he coiled around one of the life forces he felt, and then the other, hauling them back above the surface of the sand, and away from the sinkhole.

Turning, the drug the pair behind him until they were within the shade of a copse of brush and small withering trees before he finally let them go, moving to take a closer look at his new prize, the golden-fured lioness. She was quite lovely. And injured. " Hmm.. "

Chi Sohma

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff