Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:59 am
NPC - Sith Knight Rah's Keth
Nar Shaddaa - Merchants District

"Lieutenant! The Jedi are approaching steadfast. Gather your men and follow me immediately!"Rah's Keth was an Iridonian Sith Knight who entered the brotherhood around the same time Esuritio did. Though not as strong in the force as Esuritio, he still remains loyal and will always aim to better himself. He is the only known Sith Knight to make Esuritio break a sweat during a saber duel.

Keth sped out of the base with a batallion in close pursuit, brandishing his crimson lightsaber. "I grow weary of waiting. The time for action is now!" He bellowed, the rabble of troops behind him cheering.

"Come Jedi... I will not let my Lord Esuritio down. I will not fail our Lord Rahl!"

With that statement, he destroyed 3 rows of market stalls with a devastating force wave.

::If the Jedi are here... That should let them know I'm here... I shall be their first test, Lord Esuritio. I apologise for deviating from the original plan... But I long for a decent challenge!::

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm
Nar Shadaa - Merchant District - Sith Base

Pulling up quietly outside the Sith base, they arrived just in time to see a half-crazed Iridonian Sith Knight followed by a small battalion of acolytes run out and begin destroying Market stalls. Such disorganized folly and emotional outburst did not present a great threat to the organized team of Je'daii. In fact the chaotic scene outside the base gave them the perfect opportunity to slip inside. Leaving their speeders cloaked nearby, they made their way thru the big double doors.
"Canis, Jri-den - this way."
Blasters and Lightsabers at the ready they crept through the first hallway undiscovered - the Sith were too busy showing off their strength on the outside. Placing the first explosive at the Main support beam at the entrance they made their way further into the base. As they rounded the next corner, they were greeted by blaster fire. Deftly deflecting the blasts with her lightsaber, Elyria allowed the Padawans to take out the attackers. They moved on. . .

They had planted a third of the explosives - it was just too easy. Her brow furrowing "Padawans - make quick work of this, the Sith would never leave this place so unguarded - I feel a trap has been set! Make quick work and let's get out of here!" She only hoped Lowak and KS20-4S were on their way to the control room.

No sooner were the words out of her mouth when a hidden door opened and they were surrounded by a group of five Sith lieutenants - "Padawans - now is the time to put your training to use!"
Elyria used a huge Force push to break the group aside and was able to spin with her lightsaber and take out the two nearest Sith - a spray of blood and flesh covering the nearby walls as she moved toward the other three
"Padawans - continue on I'll meet up with as soon as I can - Jri-den - are you okay?"
As she spoke a Twi'lek lunged towards her, she was barely able to dodge the attack. Spinning to her left she let out a blast of lightening sending the Twi'lek careening into the wall with a thud. Two to go. . .  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

kiryu84

Friendly Poster

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:47 pm

K20 landed near the entrance and charged in, he later on went to the source of all the noise, he went in and met with the group.

"I see you have planet some explosives. Good!"

K20 and Lowrak then entered a long hallway, seeing some troopers, K20 began to fire off 15 rounds of his first clip He got three cleanly into the first trooper's chest, five into the second trooper's head, and seven all over the third.

A.I: Rifle Ammunition left: 45 rounds, 5.75 clips

He kept going, in the next room there were 5 officers, hen began to fire at K20 and Lowrak, Lowrak quickly took out the first one with a slash of his lightsaber and went for the second. K20 unleashed five rounds unto an officer and another five on the other two, two piercing the first officer's head and three into the second's head.

A.I: Rifle Ammunition left: 35 rounds, 5.55 clips

Then he was suddenly on the ground, he looked up to see the fith officer about to smash his head, he quickly delivered several punches to his gut, got back up quickly and fired 5 rounds into his chest.

A.I: Rifle Ammunition left: 30 rounds, 5.50 clips

K20 and Lowrak quickly advanced to a door and switched to his Merr-Sonn Breaching Grenade Launcher attachment, he then fired at the door and quickly switching back to his rifle attachment, then proceeding in...

B.G Ammunition left: 7 grenades

When he went in, he saw a force field, knowing what to do, he pulled out his anti-security blades. Then, twenty troopers entered in and began firing, but K20 quickly used the remainder of his first clip to mow down all twenty of them. He then reloaded his rifle and inserted his second clip.

A.I: Rifle Ammunition left: 60 rounds, 4 clips

The forcefield went down, then Lowrak and K20 went in. When they entered the next room, it was the main control room.

K20 knew his real test had begun...

He quickly got out his gear and began to hack into the main control computer.

"Lowrak, watch my back while I hack into the main control unit."

As he began to hack in, he downloaded, classified documents of Sith plans...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Jri-den hesitated, concerned for Master Stone's safety, but he knew he needed to press onward in order to complete the mission. Right when he was about to answer her question, his visions returned, interfering with his eyesight as he struggled to continue past the Sith. "Ah! Yes, I'm fine...!" he lied as he tried his best to suppress the visions while running behind Canis. His visions showed similar events, and they were confusing him as to what exactly was going on. "Canis! Please, I need you to be my eyes!" he shouted as he struggled to react to what he thought was happening around him, regardless of whether it was just the visions or reality.  

Knight Metawraith

Friend

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

darth acheron

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:26 am
Nar Shaddaa- Cantina

As he finished the drink, he sat the glass down, noticing the fool that had climbed the stage and then promptly exited after being jeered. Some people were pathetic and could not handle their drinks. His fingers began to drum on the bar q quick tune that had passed through his head. Something was happening though he couldn't quite place where it was.
Tossing a credit chip onto the bar he rose and walked towards the door. His mind flashed with images of the past, possible futures and a face he should of recognized but didn't. Stopping, he put a hand on a nearby table, overcome by a strong Force vision.
Hearing chairs screech across the floor he glanced over, noticing a red hued Togruta rising, placing his hand on the blaster on his hip.

"You spilled my drink, scum."]
Talus ignored him and took his hand off of the table, letting it hang by his side. He could care less about some drunken Togruta but if he was going to be a problem, he'd be eliminated. As he took a few steps the red hued togruta called out to him again,

"I'm talking to you!" He said slightly slurred.

Spinning he gave a slight smirk and moving with enhanced speed he through out his hand, releasing his lightsaber from it's compartment in his sleeve, until the emmiter was pressed against the togruta's chest.The smell of alcohol reeked off of the Togruta. He looked down, realizing too late that it was a lightsaber. Ignighting the blade with a snap-hiss the blade pierced his chest and went through his back. He let out a soft groan as Talus pulled the lightsaber from his foe and extinguished it. The Togruta hit the floor with a moan and sickening thud, his body smoking. Stepping over the corpse, Talus made his way towards the door. Wondering if any of the other drunken fools were wanting to die today.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:18 pm
Nar shaddaa

Erien watched the Twi'lek as a lightsaber had traveled through his chest. Erien just shook her head and walked out of the cantina in direction of the Sith base. She had seen all the destruction in the Merchant district. The Sith base was not too far away. Erien thought of how she was before she was found by the Sith.

She had been talking to clerk behind the counter and acted upset saying that what she needed was out of stock when she used force to grab the items behind the counter and run away with them in her pockets. She would return them to her parents so they could sell the stolen goods for decent money while her parents worked at their very low paying jobs.

Erien's anger snapped herself out of it though. Her anger towards her old life, how she was taken from her parents and how she was no unable to use the force. Her anger built up inside her as she neared the Sith base.  

android873

Unbeatable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Sensing Jri'den's peril Elyria had no time to waste. Leaping up and rolling across the ceiling, she got behind the Bothan , as the other Sith charged toward them, lightsaber thrust forward "AArgh" simultaneously the Bothan turned towards her - she let out a huge Force push, the Bothan flew backward landing on the saber of the running Sith. Elyria again jumped up and came down decapitating the attacking Sith. In disgust she moved on.

Things were heating up, she heard KS-20's blaster fire leading in the other direction, she hoped they'd get the information they needed before things got too out of control.
Following the Padawans force energy she was able to catch up to them. She placed her palm on Kitel's forehead in an attempt to calm him. Between the two they had somehow managed to place most of the rest of the remaining charges.
"Canis - he won't last much longer here - the Dark Energy is having an adverse effect on him - let's be done and make our escape!"

Planting the rest on the bombs, Elyria opened her communicater - "KS20-4S - we're done - how's is going on your end?"
"We'll make our way out - we're moving up and off the roof - can't take a chance on a trap on our way out. Finish up and make haste to escape - this was all just too easy!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:53 pm
Nar Shaddaa - Cantina

"You have a remarkable fighter Master. It appears as if a lot of care and effort has gone into it."

Ka'all smiled, "As you know, Masters are allowed their own personal ships to do with as they please. While others prefer the larger cruisers, I like to be small, fast, and maneuverable." Turning back to the controls, he began to input landing instructions.

"when I advance within the order i hope to join Stav kesh"

Master Endar looked up into the rear view mirror with a raised eyebrow. "Oh?" he started, "You understand the way of the warrior is not an easy path to tread. I honestly had thought you would pursue the Temple of Knowledge. We will see how this mission goes and talk about it afterwards. Rest assured I will take your application very seriously."

Setting the dub-X down onto one of the landing platforms, Ka'all turned to Kad, "I want you to go on ahead so it's not so obvious that we are together. I will finish shut down and be right behind you."  

Lord Archos

Aged Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Canis lupus Knight

Eloquent Raider

10,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:34 pm
((Sorry for the late response. Life's been hectic.))

How many times do I have to tell you guys...

Canis Solo

Padawan Kesh / Je’Daii Crusier

When Canis heard Master Stone’s response about him being allowed near the pilot and co-pilot as long as he didn’t cause too many distractions too them the excitement that coursed though his body shined like a beacon in the force. He hadn’t expected as much, when he was told if all went well he might be able to co-pilot back, his force presence was almost like a supernova. He had expected just to have been told ‘no’ or ‘maybe next time’ so this a surprise to him and took him a moment to reel in his excitement. Upon hearing Stone’s boarding call, Canis didn’t waste a moment boarding, and was almost surprised to see Master Stone take the pilot’s seat.

When Master Stone had started to explain the controls, Canis started to say half of the controls before she had the chance too. It was clear that he had been researching and studying as long as he spent training. He was please to receive a seat that he would be able to see what she was doing, though he had felt himself that he would know how she would be piloting, and during take off, without his knowing, his hands were mimicking Stone’s as though he himself was piloting. When the mission plan was being discussed, he stayed quiet, focusing on not only what was being said, but trying to feel with the force the reactions of everyone and to see the plan itself. Being a padawan he knew he wasn’t going to be getting a solo mission, so wasn’t surprised to be with Master Stone herself. This just meant that she would be able to see his abilities first hand.

Nar Shaadaa - Outskirts Merchant District

‘Peace over Anger, Honour over Hate, Strength over Fear.’ Canis started to repeat in his head after hearing the wookie’s call about nearing Nar Shaadaa. He followed Stone’s order as best as he could and could feel the reentry and the landing not only in body but in the force as well. When Master Stone call ‘As One’ He had quickly moved to form the circle with the rest and chanted the oath. Upon debarking from the cruiser, he quickly got to his speeder and stayed close behind to the right of Master Stone as they made their way to the Sith Base.

As Master Stone, Jre-den and Canis traveled, Canis stayed quiet. He was opening himself completely to the force, he needed to be hear it’s suggestions to know when to move.

When the group had pulled up to the base, Canis’ head had moved to look in the direction of the Sith a hair second before they had started their ruckus. He had felt the dark energy of the force that had been gather to destroy the market stalls and had nodded and quickly followed Master Stone inside. His lightsaber was still on his belt, but hung almost at a natural length where his hand fell beside his leg. It had seemed a bit too easy when the planted the first set of explosives that Canis wasn’t surprised when they started to come under blaster fire.

As the fire had started, Canis’ arctic blue blade was already coming to life. Canis’ movements were fluid as he moved forward, lightsaber moving enough only to redirect the blaster bolts that went to him, back to the attackers. His face was almost emotionless, as he moved. The force was flowing though him. When the five sith appeared, Canis was already moving pass Master Stone, ”By the force.” He replied to her as he continued his way.

Canis heard Jre-den’s words and frowned slightly. If he needed to be his eyes, something had gone wrong. ”I’ll keep you covered.” Canis responded as he continued to push forward, deflecting bolts as they came. ”I’ll stop the blasters, you plant the charges.” He called back to Jre-den as he continued to allow the force to guide his lightsaber into the path of any bolt that tried to hit the two of them.

Canis was drenched by the time that Master Stone had caught up to them, ”Do you know what is happening with him Master?” Canis asked when they had finally caught a break. He heard Stone’s words into the communicator and nodded slightly. All they had to do now was to get out of the burning barrel they had lit.

Never tell me the odds.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 pm
Nar Shaddaa- Sith Base Main Control Room

Lowrak nodded and guarded the door by standing as if he were a guard,arms crossed with his lightsaber in one hand and his thumb over the activation switch ready to ignite it if need be.

As the droid plugged in and accessed the main computer, the Ithorian Master felt the force as if tides were turning, he then heard Elyra'a message and looked around for a way to gain access to the roof. He looked very closely when he saw a turbolift, "When you are done, meet me at that lift, I will set these charges", he opened up the bag he was carrying and started setting up explosive charges at crucial areas of the room and set them to detonate via remote.  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:40 am
Nar Shaddaa - Sith Base

::You idiot Keth! Now I have to take matters into my own hands!::
Esuritio reached for his comm and recalled Aython from the Skyline with a battalion of Acolytes.

Esuritio stormed through the corridors, lightsaber ignited, sparking as it dragged on the floor.
Closing his eyes for a split second, he used the force to locate the Jedi scum.
"Oh... Very well. Captain!" He yelled down the comm "Take a demolition team and remove all placed charges! They've planned this attack well!"

Sprinting now, he barged past the crazed Sith troopers and force pushed the door to the elevator room clean off of it's rail.
Looking directly ahead he saw a group of Jedi, one of them tending to another on the floor.

"So, can the vaunted Jedi no longer walk amongst Sith without succumbing to our power? Pathetic. You've made your last mistake, coming here. Your leader will now step forth and name themselves!"
Esuritio clutched the hilt of his saber until his knuckles were white with fury, waiting for the Jedi to either attack him, or name their leader. He had so longed for a decent challenge...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 am
Nar shaddaa

When Erien stepped inside the Sith base she noticed the bodies of troopers on the floor. The trail of bodies was relatively easy to follow and it was definitely caused by the Jedi. Erien heard the shout of what seemed to be a Sith Lord, an angry one at that. Erien broke out into a sprint so she could reach the Jedi and potentially help the Sith Lord.

As Erien could see the Sith Lord and the Jedi in the distance she reached towards her left hip and grabbed her lightsaber with her Right arm. Her handle had originally been one of two sabers, both had the same handle until she had been nearly killed. Erien built a new lightsaber that looked identical to the original pair due to most of its parts originating from them both. It was a disgusting hybrid, just like herself. Erien ignited her saber and a snap-hiss was followed up by a near instant glow of red.  

android873

Unbeatable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

kiryu84

Friendly Poster

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 am
Nar Shaddaa

As Elyria asked K20 over how he was doing, K20 replied, "I'm done. I am packing up right now."

A few minutes later, K20 and Lowrak quickly left the room, then K20 then destroyed the main control by shooting it up with a full clip of his rifle ammunition.

A.I: Rifle Ammunition left: 60 rounds, 3 clips

As K20 and Lowrak left the destroyed main control, he quickly reloaded his rifle.
K20 and Lowrak then quickly hurried to where Elyria and the others were...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:01 pm
Nar Shaddaa - Sith Base

Elyria felt the huge Dark Force approaching, so she was not startled as the steel door flew open and smashed into the wall across the room, but then he spoke. . .

Her nostrils flared and the hairs rose on the back of her neck at the sound of his voice.The comm still in her hand
"Lowak, KS - we have been discovered! They're removing the explosives we placed - get a safe distance and blow your charges, otherwise this has all been for naught!"

Her ginger braid swung as she turned, green eyes blazing and took her stance

"Saryn Atrure - we meet again"

She would never forget that voice, that face, a pathetic lap dog panting after Lord Rahl from her Ranger days. Her face reddened recalling the shame she felt as he bested her back then. He had risen quickly in the ranks - but so had she!

"Canis - at arms!" The soothing maternal tones now gone from her voice " Kitel! Snap out of it! If ever you were Jed'aii we need you now!"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games