Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic demonzone2571

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:23 pm
Dathomir Space

Ryoku awakens after the bacta tank signals that it has finished healing his injuries and his young padawan was there to greet him. The fluid in the tank gets drained, the wires that were attached on his body detacted themselves off his scaly skin and as the tank opened, Kycina handed her master his armour and his lightsabers. As Ryoku left the tank he used the force to put on his armour and as he did Urai walked in "we have reached Dathomir and are ready to send landing crafts to begin construction on key facilities" he told the Dragonoid. Ryoku and Kycina looked at the Talortai "very well.... just don't cause a commotion and as a warning its the Rancor mating season so be sure to put up a strong perimeter before doing anything" he told Urai. Urai then cleared his throat "then where would be the safest location to begin construction?" he asked. Kycina then answered "how about at the base of the Temple of Allya.... it has a clearing about 5 miles in diameter from temple to edge of forest" she explained. Ryoku then nodded to Urai "very well, meet me in the hangar in 15 minutes" he order the two as he left the room. Ryoku then patted Kycina on the head "an excellent suggestion my padawan" he acknowledged her. Kycina then blushed with joy because she loved it when anyone praised her especally her master who she see more like an actual parent than anything else. The two then left for the hangar both holding eachothers hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 pm
Keldalbe rooftops-

Blizz threw the repeater rifle in the back seat and scrambled back to the driver seat. He ripped the speeder around descended as quickly as possible once he saw his boss get pulled down. It bewildered blizz entirely for he'd never seen a light side user of the force do anything. It was always just lightning flying about with these sith. As he swooped down he brought the speeder to a hault next to boss-man.

"Blizz do good boss? Blizz shoot the bad guy!? You see? You okay boss? Let's go boss before more bad guys show up. You hurt? Blizz fix armor"

He jittered away in huttese. He didn't even know basic well but he understood it. He looked at the mandalorians armor and saw some burn marks and some dents and, although behind his hood you couldn't see...he showed signs of worry.  

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:22 pm
Keldalbe rooftops

Samohet grunted as he pulled himself into the speeder, his massive bulk taking up his entire seat. He listened to his companions question as he broke the seal on his helmet his face tendrils poured out and brushed against his shoulders. "You did a hell of a good job, Nothing that wont heal with time and maybe a little bacta, and yes he had atleast three allies that I've seen. Lets leave the armor alone, we'll need to rework some of the circuitry and fix some power supplies but I'm going to leave the dents, scratches and all the simply visual stuff as long as it doesn't affect the integrity of the armor."

He sniffed heavily wiped away some dried blood on his face and sighed deeply sinking back in his seat for a moment. "Hope you don't mind if I take this suit off." he said as he slid off his gauntlets and began work out the hidden switches and clamps under the plating of his armor until he was sitting there in his black under suit and armored boots. "You know what bothers me the most about that Jetti, Blizz? He has some sort of Mando ancestry, and his allies split our brothers blood on Mandalore that is unforgiveable. Were going to need some back up, and I haven't heard from the Empire in quite some time."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:29 am
Keldabe speeder ways

Blizz pulled the speeder around and sped off. He nodded at his companions words. Blizz understood..dont waste resources on looks, just repair. Taking just a moment to look out at the Kelita river before heading to the spaceport. His thought process being if they could get to their ship where the holocommunicator would have a stronger signal to reach the empire. Periodically he would check back behind him to see if they were being followed. It'd been years since he was the scared little jawa on tatooine but, some habits...would never go away.

"Boss use big communicator. Blizz boost signal. Bring empire help maybe? Magic man have more friends with magic maybe."

He was talking about Kad, Blizz had never really seen to many Jedi or Sith. So when they showed up in the picture he tried not to hesitate to do his job. Although he did try to sneak more than one look...maybe thats why he forgot to put the ammo cartridge in his rifle. Blizz face palmed and thought to himself . He pulled the speeder into the space port and headed towards their hangar.

Must pay attention more.  

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:56 pm
Keldabe speeder ways

Samohet nodded in agreements leaning back the sweat from his under suit was cold compared to and incredibly relaxing. He missed this feeling, the adrenaline wearing off after a dangerous fight sitting back and remembering your mistakes from the fight knowing the next time it may very well cost them their lives.

"Not a bad idea Blizz, i'd rather not bring the whole bloody Empire here, but if it gets rid of these jetti I can live with it."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:34 pm
Keldabe Space Port-

The speeder pulled into the hangar and settled down next to Samohets ship. Blizz hopped into the back seat and started throwing stuff out of the speeder and onto the ground. Rocket launcher, Repeater rifle, blaster pistol, flash bangs and thermal detonators all piled up on the floor. Droid parts, Slicing spikes and implants followed shortly after. He grabbed his backpack keg and hopped out onto the ground as well. He grabbed a few of the Thermal detonators and flash bangs and attached them to his Bandolier. He restocked a couple ammo cartridges on his belt and grabbed Torchy his huttese blaster. He searched around for a moment in his pile until he found a bottle with some eery lookin liquid in it. Pulling back his sleeve Blizz exposed a small wrist mounted flamethrower where he poured the liquid into its tank. Smiling to himself he grabbed the rocket launcher and parted it down into 3 pieces and tossed it into the back pack keg. Followed by a couple rockets for it. Sealing the keg he slung it on his back and had the local droid aides put the rest of the stuff in the ship.

"Okay boss I ready for more! You repair and rest. Blizz look out for bad guys. You call help too?"  

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:53 pm
Keldabe Space Port

Samohet cracked his neck as he stepped out of the speeder and looked up at his ship before acknowledging the racket that his comrade was making. He watched in silence as he stacked his armored plates, the little creature certainly liked to pack a massive amount of fire power. The Feeorin shook his head as he tucked the stacks of armoed plates under his arms "Sounds like a plan, If you think you've found any let me know, they are much more deadly than they let on." with a quick nod he dismissed himself and began to climb the loading dock to his ship.

On board Shereshoy

The ship was impressive, it was more than likely stolen since he had killed the man who owned it previously. It was powerful and what it lacked in maneuverability it more than made up in fire power. Smiling, a rare expression for the man he made his way into the armory to begin the job of repairing the damaged systems to his armor.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:54 pm
Keldabe Space port-On top of Shereshoy

Blizz hustled about and walked along the length of the boss-man's massive ship. After about an hour he had decided it was safe enough to set up shop. He slid down the service ladder to the floor and ran around to the rear side of the ship and set his kegbag down. He grabbed a couple of the spare pieces around and threw a blanket out and set down several blasters and blaster rifles. The Jawa dug around in his bags and pulled out several barrels and mods. Sitting down he started working on an assault cannon. Keeping an eye out for any jedi's or characters that werent of the imperial. Most mandalorians were easily identifiable. Armor mostly.  

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic demonzone2571

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm
Dathomir Space to Planet Surface

After arriving to the hangar he and Kycina then, entered a shuttle with L-1, Urai Fen and a squad of Urai's personal bodyguard. As their shuttle left the hangar, several transports from Urai's fleets broke off and followed Urai's shuttle to the planets surface.
Several minutes later, as Kycina looked out the window she then noticed the temple of Allya realizing that she and her master had finally returned home "Master we're finally home.... to our home planet" she said with a cheerful smile. Ryoku turned to her and smiled back "yes.... we are home" he said to her. Urai looked at Ryoku "it feels weird to be here again" he said to him. Ryoku understanding what Urai meant just nodded then turned to L-1 "when we arrive to the surface I'll finish my starfighter, so be ready" he told L-1. Kycina then turned to her master "why do you want to finish your starfighter...... we just got home and already you wanna get back to work" she complained to her master. Ryoku then eyed her "because I have a feeling that Mandalore won't be safe for our comrades....... because during my time in the Bacta tank I saw........ starships appearing over Mandalore........ Sith Imperial Starships........ I saw death...... suffering..... the people crying in terror....... begging to be spared, but they're killed. Slaughtered like animals and our comrades....... being hunted down by Sith Assassins...... and....." he stops himself from finishing the sentence and he panted and started to sweat. Urai then looked at Ryoku "I can have my fleet be ready in 10 minutes, however we won't be able to perform a land assasult because our numbers are too few" he said to the Dragonoid. Ryoku looked at Urai and grinned "you leave that to me."
The shuttle and the transports finally land and as they all got out, they were greeted by the NightSister, who most likely saw the ships. Ryoku walked over to greet the Leader on the NightSisters then he bowed "I've returned as I promised Lady Raessa" he said with a formal tone to his voice. Raessa then extended her hand and touched his head "you were always a man of your word and so we welcome you back...... but, I sense that you won't be here long....... you're going back to Mandalore...... why?" she asked him. Ryoku got up to face her "long story short, I found several other je'daii and the Sith empire will meet them there" he told the NightSister Witch. Kycina ran to her master, but hid behind her master. Raessa took notice of the young NightSister "even now your padawan still doesn't trust us..... her own people" she said. Ryoku glanced at her then turned to Raessa "she was abandoned by her mother and the rest of you did nothing about it...... so yes she does have a reason for not trusting you" he said to her. Raessa and the other nightsisters then returned home, then the dragonoid turned to Kycina "I'll only be gone for a few hours I promise to return to you ok?" he asked to make her at ease. Kycina pouted at first, but then met his eyes with her already teary red eyes "promise to come home.... ok?" she asked. He smiled "this is my home and I honestly can't leave you alone" he said as a joke with Kycina giggling at the end. Ryoku walked back into the shuttle with Urai and L-1 to return to the fleet and be ready to engage in a space battle over Mandalore "kinda remindes you of when Tyber defeated the Mandalorian Chieftan all those years ago" Ryoku asked Urai. The old Talortai just looked at him "only this time we'll be facing our common enemy" he calmly said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:06 am
Streets of Kedalbe

Moving to stand in front of him and block his path "Vic...please...Talk to me...let's go back - We'll talk to your grandfather...we'll make him understand...I know he loves you! I saw his face light up when he saw you! This is crazy!"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:27 pm
Keldabe spaceport-outside shereshoy

The small hooded marsupial-like creature hustled about picking up and setting down pieces and tools. His glowing eyes squinted, almost shutting his eyes, as he slowly pulled out the blue crystal from the assault canon. He set down the cylinder carefully to not disturb the beautiful azure stone. His small rat like fingers picked up a small wrench, Slowly and delicately he twisted the node on top of the cylinder which held the crystal. Fizzle sounds and sparks started producing themselves as he grabbed a pair of pliers, reaching down into the cylinder he removed the powerful blue crystal. Blizz slid it into one of the many pouches he had on his sash over his shoulder. The young Jawa swiveled the sash around and reached into another pouch. From it he brought forth a chartreuse colored crystal...an enchanting green with what looked like lightning racing through it.

Hustling back and forth Blizz picked up his empowered augmentation and, carefully, slid the alluring stone into place in the cylinder. Next he grabbed a modification that he created himself and attached the augmented piece to the assault canons skeleton. Next the little creature grabbed an elongated barrel attachment and screwed it on. Lastly he took the cylinder with his special crystal and with the upmost care, he placed it in it's slot. "UTTINI!" He exclaimed in his native language. He unintentionally giggled as he lifted, with all the strength he had, and looked down the sights of his assault canon. "Shootogawa bok, boss be happy."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:39 pm
Dathomir Space

The shuttle then lands inside the Harbinger which then join the rest of the Zann Consortium fleet. Ryoku and Urai leave the shuttle and walk to the exit, but stops at the door "Urai some of my ships mainly the Acclamator Cruisers have been modified to be landing ships filled with both heavy and light vehicles, and two of them have been turned into mobile Hyper Velocity Cannons/ Command Stations" he said to the old Talortai. Urai then rubbed the underside of his beak "they will prove useful for a land assault if need be" he told the Dragonoid. Ryoku then turned to L-1 "we'll be ready once we arrive to Mandalore, but for now I need to finish my prototype model" he told Urai as he walked to an empty space in the hangar. Urai then nodded and left.
L-1 then opened the ISU and releases the two Bounty hunter ships and Ryoku's unfinished model. L-1 then reactivated the schematics and the Je'daii immediately got to work.
Meanwhile, as Urai arrived to the bridge he commanded his entire fleet to begin its launch to Mandalore and for all StarViper Fighter and Skipray Blastboat pilots to be in their ships when they arrive and to create a foothold on the planets surface when the modified Acclamators touch down. Then the hyperdrives begin to fire up as all the ships are ready to jump and in the last second they all leave Dathomir and began their heading to Mandalore.  

Robotic demonzone2571

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm
On board Shereshoy

Samohet nodded along to the music as he finished soldering the new circuits into his armor and helmet. The massive bulk of muscle and black undersuit quickly re-equipped the armor, he music was rhythmic but rather violent and the lyrics even though sung in a language he had never heard before, it was pumping him up before he had to make the call to the Sith. To him they were basically two sides of the same coin but he noticed the sith and the so called Empire they commanded was brutal but they only seemed to have ulterior motives with each other. He stopped in front of the holo-projector and keyed in the code for the Imperial command. "Greetings commanders, you may or may not know me and I personally don't much care either way. I do however know something you would like to know, on the planet Mandalore I have personally engaged a pair of jeda'ii and observed at least one other pair are planet side. I am requesting assistance in dealing with this threat and eliminating the thorn from both our sides."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:43 am
Mandalore space- Kedalbe Port

Urai's entire fleet then arrives to Mandalore space. Urai then commanded the fleet to take up a defensive position so that when the enemy fleet arrives they'll be bombarded with all their ships heavy weapons.
Ryoku having just finished his new prototype starfighter he then fitted it with ammo and fuel. The starfighter which Ryoku named "Dragon's Hope" had the body of a Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor, but the wings and cockpit of a Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor, it had four engine turbines making it a very fast vessel. It's mounted with four laser cannons, two photon torpedo ports, and a Depth Charge launcher. It's also fitted so that it can hold two Astro-mech droids instead of one and the cockpit can hold up to 3 people: 1 pilot and two passengers. Both of the wings were marked with the insignia of the Rebellion army and with his own mark which was a Dragon's skull and two blue bladed lightsabers coming out of it's eye sockets.
Meanwhile, Urai left the bridge and headed for the hangar to ask for any advice about how to further fortifiy the orbital defenses. Ryoku loaded l_1 and his second Astro-mech droid; L-2 the sister unit of L-1. He equiped himself with an older armor; the armour was similar to the armour that Darth Vader wore, but instead of a cape, his wings wrapped themselves around forming a makeshift cape and his helmet was of similar design to the Bothan helmet, but was a black color and the visor was a red tint. He activated a button on his wrist and the helmet retracted into the armour "it still works after all these years" he said to L-2. L-2 in a mechanical female voice then answered "of course Master, I've been updating the software and the hardware as well as adding a few new upgrades like the Beam Shield able to block and repel laser fire and withstand lightsaber attacks..... the perfect defense" L-2 said. Ryoku then activated the shield revealing a beam shield of hexagon shape then he retracted it and looked at L-2 "just what I always wanted" he said as a joke. Urai then entered the hangar and saw the Dragonoid ready to head out. He walked over to him and then noticed the armour "I see you're wearing that old thing...... you sure that's wise if anyone regonizes that armour...." he was then cut off by Ryoku "I know what it'll mean if I'm found out, but I have no other choice in this matter...... if the Empire comes here I want them to know who they're up against" he said as he entered the cockpit "and for your strategy.... I would strongly advise to put all your ship in stealth mode until they come within range of your cannons..... they won't know what hit them" he said as the hatch closed and he started his ship and left the hangar.

As Ryoku made his way to the planet the then radio the Acclamator fleet to begin their descent to the nonpopulated area of the planet to set up for a ground assasult. The ships then broke formation and began to follow Ryoku's lead to Mandalore.

As the ships entered the atmosphere Ryoku then broke formation and headed for the port. A few minutes later, his ship entered the port and landed next to a ship that was named "Screaming Pheniox" he then looked at it and thought "so she's still planet-side". He left the ship and told the two astro-mech droids to stay and guard the ship as he left port to return to where he last met his friend in the streets of Kedalbe.  

Robotic demonzone2571

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:38 pm
Streets of Kedalbe

Staring at his disimpassioned face, she threw her arms up in despair. "Fine...I can't do this" she turned and started to walk away...turning towards him again..."remember...it was you who sought me out! and despite all the commands I was given..I came back...I came back to help you with your quest..if you wish to continue..you'll find me at the Phoenix...If you don't care...well...neither do I!" She stormed off, her anger threatening to get the better of her. What is it with these Mandalorians, is their pride their greatest strength?...hmph...more of a weakness I'd say' making her way back towards the ship she couldn't help but glance over at the bike shop, still standing amid the debris from Ryoku's crash landing "Dammit!" She made her way thru the door using the Force to fling it open..."Where are you old man!" Spying him sitting once again bottle in hand, she drew it to her with the Force and flung it to crash and splinter against the wall the dark liquid running down and pooling on the floor..."And this is how I find you?? Pathetic!" Her green eyes glowed emerald, her face flushed, her copper hair falling about her shoulders..."You throw away your grandson like so much garbage and then fall into a drunken stupor...you dare to test MY strength...what kind of man are you?"  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games