Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 pm
Kedalbe - Cantina

Her brow furrowed as she listened to his tale, her eyes grew moist..she couldn't stop herself from reaching out to touch his arm...I'm..sorry...that's a terrible thing for a child to go through.." ...looking down.. "I too watched my parents deaths...tho....they were slaughtered in front of me....." her tears fell onto the table in front of her...regaining her composure she looked him in his one good eye..." so..what do you need from me? I don't think I could bring everything from the Temple back on my own...do you plan to help? or can we enlist someone from the crew to help...and as payment......what is it you need Vic? "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 pm
"Su'cuy gar Ba'buir."
Henry leaned closed to Kad.
"Do your gramp speak english?"  

Areonoth

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 pm
Mandalore - Kad's grandfather's compound

looking over to Henry Kad chuckled. "yes he does ad'ika, most mandalorians speak at least Basic, Huttese, and Mando'a"

Turning back to his grandfather "Ba'buir this is Henry, he is one of the padawans at the Je'daii temple."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:08 am
Kedalbe - Cantina

Locolvictum expression didn't change, "What I don't need is pitty," He said coldy, "And you better steal yourself, because if you ever intend to wage war, you will see much worse things than watching your parents die."

Locolvictum then took a business like posture, "What I want can wait. Everything there, as I already said belongs to you. But I only intend to let you and myself in. Everyone else I will kill if they try, nothing has changed since Nar Shaddah." Staring blankly at Elyria.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:39 pm
Keldalbe - Cantina

Taking a final long draft of her shig. Elyria met Vic's blank stare with a fiery one of her own, speaking bitterly...I have seen worse..my last mission was a debacle..do not worry, when needed I will do what I must!" Placing her hands on the table and pushing herself up "Well then, shall we go?" She waited a moment for him to reply..."Will we be needing a mode of transportation, or are we in walking distance?...Let's get this thing done"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm
Keldalbe - Unknown Restaurant

Davth smiled as he leaned back and took a swig from the class the serving droid had presented him. It had a fruity smell but its taste was more of a burning sensation down the back of his throat, with the sure sign of high alcohol content. "Now this is what I needed." me mumbled to himself as the droid set down an assortment of cakes and slices of meat and cheese. After a bit of sampling he smiled it was all so flavorful, then it had been some time since he had eaten a proper meal, save what he had aboard the ship. 'Elyria mentioned some sort of mission... If its important some one will contact me, I hope but until then time for some rest.' He popped another slice of cake into his mouth and chewed happily.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:04 pm
Keldalbe - Cantina

The mandalorian smirked from behind his helmet now, there had been a good deal of time since his last encounter with this Jetti and it seemed things were not going in her favor, though this other man was certainly piquing his interest as well. 'Hmm to still feign an offer of assistance or should I simply follow them to this temple, time still may hold the answer but it is fleeting.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 am
Henry waved at Kad's gramp.
"Hi!" greeted the boy shortly.  

Areonoth

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 am
Mandalore - Kad's Grandfather's Compound

Kads grandfather looked at Kad. "It's good to see you boy, I didn't expect to see you again for a long time when you left. Did you come here for something?"

Kad shuffled around a bit. "Actually i did come for something Ba'buir, I need the Crushgaunts father left behind. My bracers were stolen from me and if i ever find the one who took them I want to be able to take them back from the dar'jetti who took them"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:47 pm
Keldalbe - Cantina

Locolvictum got up and waved for her to follow.

"I'll take care of how we are going to get there." Then he gave out a soft smile, "I hope you like the sun." He meant it partly as a a joke, but it was the truth. Then he headed for the exit.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Areonoth

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:14 am
Henry turned to Kad with a puzzling look.
"Crushgaunts? What's that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 pm
Mandalore - Kad's Grandfathers Compound

Kad's grandfather looked at the young man called Henry and spoke with a gruff voice that sounds like it should be barking orders on the battlefield. "Crushgaunts are gloves made from micronized beskar and special cloth that enhances the strength of your forearms and hands. With a pair on you could crush bones to dust and can even allow you to grab the blade of a lightsaber."

Kad looks over at henry as well. "what he says is true. they are incredibly useful... they were even made illegal for a time... before Mandalore Boba Fett made them legal again during the war with the Vongese."

Kad's grandfather then turned back to Kad "The crushgaunts are this way Kad." He then turned and walked into the house leaving the door open for Kad and Henry to enter.  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Areonoth

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:36 pm
Kad looks over at henry as well. "what he says is true. they are incredibly useful... they were even made illegal for a time... before Mandalore Boba Fett made them legal again during the war with the Vongese."
Henry nodded, he heard the name Boba before, from his previous master perhaps.

Kad's grandfather then turned back to Kad "The crushgaunts are this way Kad."

Kad entered the room and Henry followed the man. "How many do you have of these, chrushgaunts?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm
Kedalbe - Cantina

Elyria chuckled softly, her face belying the annoyance she was feeling at Vic's arrogance, "Vic, I am like a plant..there is nothing I like better than turning my face to the sun and feeling it's warmth" She followed him slowly out of the Tapcaff, sending out "Force feelers". She knew they were being watched, but in the crowded cantina she couldn't pinpoint the source. "I must remain on guard - not only of Vic and his intentions, but of whoever it is that is monitoring us" As she made her way to the door, she turned and made one more sweep of the room, her green eyes hesitating for a fraction of a second...no..nothing, she turned and followed Vic as he made his way into the bright sunlight outside.. ..  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:15 pm
Kedalbe- outside the Cantina

Locolvictum felt Elyria reach out through the force, she seemed to do that alot. "I don't suggest doing that. Part of training for all Mandolorians is how to fight force sensitives." He said, trying to warn her before she made a mistake.

"Now it is time to go shopping." Locolvictum said sliping his mask back on. They needed a speeder, a fast one if possible. Waving again for Elyria to follow him, he made his way towards the edged of the town where he knew of a good speeder shop. They bikes were made well and the guy knew how to sell them.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games