Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 am
Padawan Kesh

before Kad decided to start his training with the remotes. a thought occured to him. he had heard rumors of where the mission was taking place. he quickly jogged to catch up to Master Stone.

"Master Stone! you and the others are going to Nar Shaddaa correct? if so i might have some skills useful to the mission. I'm fluent in both huttese and mando'a. it might be handy to have someone who is comfortable around the bounty hunter types that frequent Nar Shaddaa. If it is ok with you i would like to accompany the rest of you on the trip. and it doesn't hurt to have another set of eyes watching your back."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:08 pm
K20-4S

As K20 was about to enter his office, an informant droid appeared before him and stated,"There is a mission about to take place. It looks like the others will need your help." K20 responded back by saying,"Well then, tell them I'm on the way." K20 then went in his office, then into his armory, he then took his T-6 heavy blaster pistol and DC-17m Combat Weapon System. He scanned them to make sure they were in working condition, the scan turned successful, then K20 grabbed 6 grenade shells for the grenade launcher attachment, 5 side-loaded power packs for the rifle attachment, 4 magazines for the sniper attachment, a PEP (Pulsed Energy Projectile laser), and a Merr-Sonn Breaching Grenade Launcher attachment. Two mintues later, he was off to meet with the others..  

kiryu84

Friendly Poster

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:31 pm
Padawan Kesh

Sensing a sudden disruption in the force, Elyria searched the area with her telekinesis. Finding the source at the landing pad, Elyria reached out with the Force and attempted a Flashburn on the young Padawan. Not sure if it could reach at this distance she maintained it long enough to feel a calming in the Force. Hopefully this would be enough until she could reach her young charge.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:38 pm
Padawan Kesh

Elyria was thrilled at the enthusiasm of her students

I am pleased you wish to accompany us on this mission. But you are newly arrived and as yet untested. Perhaps If I can persuade Master Endar to take you personally under his wing and keep you close, you will be able to join us. Your mastery of these languages would indeed be an asset when he seeks information in the cantinas.

He should be arriving shortly - let me see what I can do. . .

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:13 pm
Padawan Kesh

"It would be much appreciated." he bowed to Master Stone. If I am permitted to go I ensure you I will make myself as useful as possible.
"I will go grab my kit in the event Master Endar grants his permission" Kad bows again and sets off toward his room to gather supplies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 pm
Lowrak's quarters- main room

Lowrak made as much preparations as he could for the trip to Nar Shaddaa. He knew the dangers of the world so it was not foreign to him. he grabbed some explosive charges that him and his fellow Je'Daii would probably need as well as his own lightsaber and clothing to make him less conspicuous. They were going to get an ancient Jedi holocron but he was sure there would be more than them after such a device. He double-checked all he had, was pleased with it all, slung the bag over his back, and headed to the transport they would be using  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

kiryu84

Friendly Poster

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:37 pm
K20-4S

Along the way to the landing pad, K20 was dropped off, K20 ran to the landing pad, making a few last-second checks, he continued on to the landing pad...

Three minutes later, he had arrived..... He found Elyria and the others and responded, "K20 reporting for duty and awaiting orders!" as he saluted to Elyria. K20 knew this was his first actual mission and foray into combat. Even though he begin to mentally recall memories of combat simulation, he knew that combat simulation and real combat were different..

K20 did another equipment check, making sure he had enough ammunition, firearms, and that his communications unit was working. His scan turned successful, then he waited...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:17 pm
Padawan Kesh

Jri-den felt a calming presence seemingly out of nowhere, but it made the visions stop. He took several deep breaths and tried to steady himself as he stood back up. "Blast... I thought they had subsided... What could have made them return...?" Jri-den thought out loud. Eventually, he saw his fellow padawans and Master Stone as well as a droid arriving at the landing pad. He shook his head, trying to prevent the visions from returning, and he walked up to Master Stone and bowed respectfully. "Good day, Master Stone. Please be assured that I am fully prepared for our mission to Nar Shaddaa. I am ready to depart at any moment." Jri-den had a knack for packing light. All his pack contained was a few changes of clothes, a couple flash grenades, a blaster pistol, and a rag just in case his visions became severe enough to the point where he coughed up blood like they used to. Even his room barely had anything in it. In fact, the only impractical item he valued was a torn picture of his parents. It gave him something to focus his hatred toward. "I assume we're still awaiting Master Endar's arrival?"  

Knight Metawraith

Friend

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:41 pm
Padawan Kesh

Kad rushed back to his room. he grabbed his two lightsabers, a blaster, his utility belt which held his comlink, some cord, and other odds and ends. he also tossed a change of clothes and some food rations. as he packed he silently lamented the fact he didn't get to have some proper armor made before he had left Mandalore, it would have allowed him to blend in better with the bounty hunters. as he finished packing he drew upon the Force to dash back as fast as he could to the landing pad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:28 pm
Padawan Kesh

Master Endar's custom dub-X fighter hovered over the landing pad before gently coming to rest on the durasteel floor. "Keep the engines primed Ones," Ka'all said over the comm as he began to exit the cockpit, "We'll most likely be leaving again soon on the mission."

His sturdy boots clapped loudly as he jumped down to the ground. Walking briskly, he approached Master Stone standing midst several of her padawans. "Elyria, it's so good to see you again," Ka'all started, "So how can Stav Kesh be of service to you? You spoke of a mission to Nar Shaddaa, but did not go into much detail."  

Lord Archos

Aged Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:15 pm
Padawan Kesh

Smiling when she saw him, Elyria took him by the arm "As it is to see you Master Ka'all' she led him to the side out of earshot of the others. The sunlight glinted off her copper hair as it danced in the breeze like flames reaching for the clouds, her emerald eyes gleaming as she began to outline the mission.

"We have received intell that Atana Ren, leader of the Imperial Knights has displeased the Emperor and been slain. Further intell has led us to believe the existence of a Sith Intelligence Base in the Merchant Quarter of Nar Shaadaa. Left in disarray, by the loss of thier leader, now would be the perfect time to strike! We can gather whatever information is to be found and eliminate the base before we go." We have also been led to believe the smuggler Lan Riso has acquired a Jedi Holocron and is looking for a buyer - I would prefer we acquire it rather than the Sith. With your many contacts on Nar Shaadaa you would be a great help in gaining the Holocron and assisting us in our destruction of the base"
Watching his face for any signs of a reaction Elyria continued.. . "it would be a perfect training mission for the more advanced Padawans, most likely the base will be full of acolytes which should be no match for our students and Master Pentar and I can surely handle any officers present. Of course with you at our backs there should be no question the mission will be swift and effective"

Before he could answer she continued at a rapid pace " On another note, I have had a request from our newest recruit Kad Jusik. He would like to join us and I hate to discourage one so eager to our cause. His prior training seems more than adequate, but as we have not really tested him, I would feel more comfortable with him under your watchful eye. He is also fluent in many languages and could be an asset in your dealings with the smugglers. The decision of course is yours"
She lifted her face to his with an encouraging smile as she waited for him to form his reponse.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm
K20-4S

K20 then looked on as his servers recorded the important parts of the mission info. As the info was being recorded, he asked Elyria, " Sorry to interrupt but may I help you out on your mission? It looks like you'll need some extra firepower just in case all of us get in a sticky situation." K20 then waited for a response...  

kiryu84

Friendly Poster

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Canis lupus Knight

Eloquent Raider

10,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:54 pm
How many times do I have to tell you guys...

Padwan Kesh

Canis Solo

Canis heard the new padawan’s wave and heard his words but didn’t quite understand them ’Is that mandalorian?’ He wondered to himself, and waved back. He was a bit startled when he heard the laugh from Master Stone. When she mentioned the holo-message, he had to think for a moment. Normally he never really checked his terminal because the blasted thing never had anything there. It’s also possible that he took it apart and hasn’t reassembled it yet... he knew it was on his list of things to do... ”I am sorry Master Stone, but I haven’t checked it in some time... though I am ready to depart at any time.” He replied back to her. It was true, he really didn’t need more than his robes, tunic and his lightsaber... which never left his side.

When Canis watch Master Stone leave, and thought if he really needed anything else. He was sure that he had everything that he would need for the mission, and started to quickly head for the launch site. Maybe, just maybe if he was lucky enough he might be able to actually be the pilot of the cruiser. Oh corse that was highly doubtful, but one will never know unless one tries. Moving at a good jog, he made his way to the launch site where he noticed a couple of other padawans as well as the assassin droid. ‘Going to be a light show with this much firepower.’ He thought to himself before approching Master Stone and MAster Endar.

The first thing that Canis did was bow to both masters, ”Master Stone, Master Endar,” He started off as he looked from one to the other, ”I know this is going to be a long shot, but would I be able to either pilot the cruiser or be a co-pilot?” He asked. He had a gut feeling that the answer was going to be no, only because he was still a padawan, but you never know until you try, and Canis was going to try more ways than one would think even possible.

Never tell me the odds.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 am
Padawan Kesh

Elyria turned as the droid approached

"Why K20-4S, your assistance would be most welcome! With the Padawans on their first real mission, the back-up would be invaluable! And your communication skills would allow us to keep in closer contact with the team"

"If you are able to infiltrate the Sith's controls and gather the intelligence we need it would really expedite the mission.If we strike fast and hard we should be able to escape without casualties.Thank you!"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:45 am
Padawan Kesh

Laughing, Elyria shook her head "Ka'all, I apologize for all the interruptions,but as you can see our students are quite exuberant"

Turning to Padawan Solo " Canis,Our entrance to Nar Shaadaa requires a modicum of stealth, we have already assigned 2 seasoned pilots to commandeer the ship, but *winking* if you can maintain a comfortable distance and not disturb them with too many questions, I'm sure they would be more than happy to allow you to observe. If we can execute our mission with little difficulty, perhaps I can persuade the co-pilot to let you take over on our return trip - no promises now"

Turning back to Master Endar " Any directives or suggestions on your part would be appreciated - you know the terrains and it's people much better than I"  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff