Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gizmo III

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:13 pm
Nar Shadaa- Ancient Akul

As Stokhli finishe reapplying his wraps, a small buzz came from one of his coat pockets. He hesitated, knowing that if he picked up the small communicator that was the source of this disturbance, he might be discovered. He sighed, knowing that to delay any more would probably just irritate his master further.
"Hello?" a small hologram was projected on his bed, though that did not lessen the respect Stokhli had for the man it shown. The man was a human with a kind, smiling face, which hid the quiet strength he possessed. He was old, but his body was no worse for wear, and stokes knew he was still an expert at his field of combat. " So I hear you have some new friends? I hope this won't hinder your mission...." the man grinned wider. He had no doubt his pupil could finish the task, but he new this situation was far from preferable. " No Master," he replied, bowing slightly. "It will just take a little longer than expected is all. I don't think they suspect me." the man sighed." Very well Stokhli but remember, they cant lay eyes on the information that holocron contains. It is of the utmost importance, doy you understand?" "yes master, but I must go. Ill check in when I made progress." the man nodded, and the image faded. As he grabbed his hat, Stokhli couldn't help but grin. This was going to be very interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:04 pm
Space - Ancient Akul

"Lets see here.." he started looking over the navi computer there were several pre-programmed coordinates, smuggler bases usually, but he spotted the new coordinate. "Ah here we are, but i'm going to try and bring us in here." he said pointing just west of the coordinates "Just encase they are expecting us I don't want to be walking into a trap." His face took a some what serious look but if faded rather quickly.

After hearing everything A'kire had to tell him he nodded and took the ship from the dock and into the sky. "Here goes everything." he said with a laugh once the navi computer was giving him the go ahead and start the jump. "Hey were ditching that moon!" he shouted back to the rest of the ship. Sliding one of his hands into his pocket he began to tap a quick code into a small device 'Lets hope this gets where its going eh? Would hate to walk into this alone.' his hand deftly slid out resting on the side of his leg one red thumb locked in the pocket "So doll, how do you expect this all to play out? I for one am hoping for a quick and easy transaction where we make off like kings with enough credits to buy our own planets." he laughed heartily before speaking again"Though seriously how much do you think this thing will fetch on the market?"  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:27 pm
Space - Ancient Akul

A'kire glanced at Davth's hand from out of the corner of her eye, interested in what he was doing, but not too concerned about the Togruta at the time being. She was more focused on preparing her mind and body for any chaos this mission would bring. If there was a ship full of neimoidans, they wouldn't like a ship full of three force users looking for a holocron. As long as she had her saber and vibrodagger with her, she would be fine. Nobody was a match for her.

She glanced up as she heard Davth question, a smirk appearing on her face as she let out a slight chuckle as she nodded in agreement. She was fine with the idea of credits, but she was going to take that holocron for herself.

"It could fetch a hefty price. You can't really tell until you know what the buyers know about it. For all we know, it could be a fake, and a very convincing one at that. I doubt that Jawa knows anything about what we're after."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:25 pm
Space Ancient Akul

"This is true, it could be a fake but even in that case we could still pawn it off on someone even if we have to get them good and gone on the juma." Davth imitated raising a bottle to his lips and rocking back and forth. "Hmmm I wonder if these neimoidans are friendly, hostile, or neutral." the togruta leaned back supping his hands behind his head stealing a glance or two at his companion when he thought it would go unnoticed as they traveled through hyperspace.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:32 pm
Nar Shaddaa- Screaming Phoenix

Lowrak saw as the Akul lifted off and headed towards space, He looked at the panel and the controls for the Phoenix looked pretty simple, he waited for a little bit before he lifted off so he took the time to inform his traveling companion, "Kad, they're taking off, we're leaving, I'd come up here and strap yourself in", he yelled towards the back area. He activated the flight controls and lifted off, following the ship by tracking it's transponder codes and thruster residue.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:08 am
Iridonia
5 years ago

A shuttle landed at the residence of the Opran family. The families nobility, along with it's lengthy linage afforded it great wealth. The shuttle that arrived was the personal craft of Bu'ot Turrlet, CEO of Galacticon Lawfirms. He was a stout Twi'lek businessman, and a personal friend of many of the galaxies most wealthy royal families. Today he brought with him an entourage of his executives. As well as his page, a young Zabrak boy, no more than 13 years of age. This Iridonian was unique, he was born with black skin. He was still too young for his horns to begin growing so there was no outward indication of his species.

Bu'ot had come for a meeting with the Baron Jaylen Opran regarding his heir's inheritance. The Baron's only son was stepping up as the head of the family, but would not be receiving the full family wealth. The meeting would last for hours, and the whole time the Baron doted upon his son. Bu'ot wrote out the updated will for the Baron, transferred various holdings, and signed over corporations to Jaylen II. When it was time for the young lord to sign his name Bu'ot sent his "page." When the boy left the Twi'lek turned to face his old friend and asked somberly. "Is this it then, the extent that you are dividing up your wealth? Do no other children inherit anything from you?"

The Baron was not used to being questioned, but Bu'ot was a friend, not one of his subjects. He understood the question came from a place of respect. "No my friend, my daughters all have money set aside, for their own use, for their weddings, and for the dowry. They are set, it is Jaylen who is my heir, and as my /only/ son..." The Bearon leaned forward and spoke with a serious look on his face. "And you KNOW, I only have the one son." Then he turned away and walked to a bar to pour some drinks. "Corellian Ale? It's 5 years old..." He said as he handed Bu'ot the drink.

Bu'ot knew, he remembered it like it was yesterday. The Baron came to him with a dilemma. He had a son and several daughters with his mate. But the Baron had taken up a mistress as well, and shortly after the birth of his son; a b*****d was born from his secret love. Normally this wouldn't cause issue as right of inheritance went to true born sons. Besides, his eldest son would receive better education, training, and nourishment. But then the Dr told him the news that would rattle the Baron for the first time in his life.

His second born son would be force sensitive. Now he was a threat, he would bring notice to the Barons misdeeds. This would cost him a marriage, and a fortune. A solution came in the form of Bu'ot. His lawyer informed him of certain trade laws between systems that would allow the Baron to sell his progeny to repay debts. Bu'ot created a foreign debt, and filed all the paper work. He even took and delivered the child for his friend, and this way the Baron never saw his b*****d child. If he had he might have noticed the resemblance as his infant son's flesh was black as night.

A knock at the door signaled the return of Bu'ot's page and the Baron's own son. Bu'ot turned and looked to his friend one last time. "And this is what you want my friend? So be it." Bu'ot called out, "Page, bring him in; what are you waiting for?" The door slid open, and standing in the door frame was the black skinned page. In one hand he held a metal pipe, in the other was the decapitated body of the Baron's son.

Baron Jaylen Opran I jumped to his feet. He shouted in horror and reached for a blaster. Before he could raise the weapon the corpse of his son collided with him and sent him crumpling to the floor. The page stood over them and pointed the pipe at the Baron's face. "Bu'ot! What is the meaning of this! We've been friends all our lives! How dare yo..."

The Baron was cut off mid sentence. "How dare I?! How dare I what? You sold your child to me, without a second thought. Without even a first look. I am a lawyer before a friend. Your son just happened to hire my services. He's come to reclaim a portion of his inheritance. He had agreed to a portion should you share. But you only had the one son. And now that son is here to take what is his. You are the last member of your family left, Jaylen. Jayul will be the only legacy you'll leave behind. But don't fret for that legacy will be greater than you could imagine." Bu'ot turned away ignoring the final mutterings of the Baron before the snap hiss of a lightsaber ignited and the Zabrak royalty fell silent, forever.

Moments later Jayul caught stride with his teacher. "What happens now Lord Turll?"

"Now vessel, we build a kingdom from your new wealth. For when the Mauler returns he will rule the galaxy; and this will fund his citadel."

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 am
Space - Ancient Akul

A'kire shrugged, staring blankly out into space as the ship made it's way to it's destination. The idea of drugging someone up so badly that they would buy a fake holocron made her smirk. As for the potential hostility of these neimoidans, A'kire simply shrugged. She could honestly care less. If they were in her way, she would make quick work of them. As she listened to Davth speak, A'kire began to ease up on her opinion of the Togruta more and more. She was still extremely pleased to know they both were suspicious of Stokhli. Still, he was necessary for this mission, or so it seemed.

"Hey, Stokhli. Get out here and give us info on this holocron and these damned neimoidans. You're the only one on this ship who has any clue what's really going on, so you might as well fill the rest of us in and be useful."

I still want to punt him out the loading ramp mid-flight.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 am
Nar Shaddaa- Screaming Pheonix

Kad heard Master Lowak call out to him about taking off. So he stopped his meditation and grabbed his stuff and run to the cockpit. He jumped into the copilot seat and strapped in. "Ready when you are to take off Master, what sort of guns are on this ship? Just in case things go bad." Kad just wanted to know what he'd have at hand. It never hurt to have a backup plan.  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gizmo III

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:36 am
Narr Shadaa- Ancient Akul- Space

Hearing that he was being called, Stokhli slid the small holo communicator under his mattress, making sure it wasn't visible.  He then left his room in a huff, mumbling something about wanting to jettison himself into space to get away from the smoke addled  twi'lek, and headed into the lounge. " You know, for someone giving you a cut of his profits, you could be a little mindful of your manners, Miss...."    He pulled up a chair and hopped on, making sure he was comfortable."But hey, we're in this together, so I may as well tell you what I know. " he paused as he waited for them to engage the auto pilot and take their seats."We actually have two options for... Obtaining... This,  holocron? Is that right?"  Stokhli  pulled a small chip out of his pockets"Well, neither of them is pretty."  Plugging the chip into  the small holo table in the center of the lounge, Stokhli pulled up two files and after quickly typing in a password, an image of a tall regal-looking neimodian appeared from one of them. " This is neimodian councilman Kav Turanga. As you can see he's a typical neimodian, rich, intelligent, over all a pretty good business man.   He's known among his species as a collector, which, for neimodians, is saying something.
 Apparently he collects every thing from  old clone war battle droids, to ancient sith swords, to  leftover Yuuzan Vong tech. I even hear he keeps a couple of amphistaffs in a terrarium  in his office. Anyway this guy is obsessed with old weapons technology, which is odd that His attention was drawn to such...  Unknown  devices. As you could probably guess, He is the one attempting to buy  this thing. You two are seemingly aware of this device's purpose, and  I have no idea how, but I'm not one to pry. All I care about is the credits, and trying to avoid any collateral damage. Any ways, you're probably asking yourself " What does this have to do with us?" Well the first option is as old as time itself: If he has something we want, we take it.
" He shrugged.  "Of course that's just the first option....."   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:21 pm
Nar Shaddaa- Screaming Phoenix

Lowrak saw as Kad strapped himself in and they took off to follow the Akul. The Ithorian made sure they didn't follow too closely to be noticed. As he piloted the old Hapan ship, the Padawan asked him a good question regarding the ship's armament so he checked the ship's specs he was given when he rented the Phoenix, "According to this, it has two quad laser cannons on the lower wings, one quad laser turret under the nose, and two missile batteries on the upper wings, how about that, we can fight if need be", he smiled as he was glad this ship wasn't just used for transport or travel  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:25 pm
Nar Shaddaa- Screaming Pheonix

Master Endar read off the weapons listing to Kad.

"Well if we do end up fighting i'll go jump in one of the turrets since one of us will need to fly." hopefully they wouldn't encounter anything that would be able to out gun them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:59 pm
Space - Ancient Akul

Davth got up from his comfortable pilots seat and made his way back into the lounge listening to Stokhli doing his best to memorize the man in the hologram "So this guy has battle droids, those sick swords, and a ton of other old valuable objects? Tell me I'm not the only one seeing credits all over the place?" he smiled and playfully rubbed his eyes. 'That's it keep playing the fun loving togruta, they will never know what hits them.'

"What doesn't everyone know about these fonts of ancient wisdom, key word ancient."
he rolled his eyes and listened to the plan. "Well as much fun as walking into the den of an ancient weapons collector armed with a few blasters sounds, I think we should try something else..." he cupped his chin for a moment before snapping and holding his hand in the air. "I got it! You brought this quarantine gear so the two of us" he pointed to himself and then A'kire "can go aboard pretending to be collectors ourselves, mean while you are sneaking around disabeling air filters and releasing a deadly agent to kill off the Nemodian's while we simple walk out with our holocron and well what ever else we want. I must say I think that will work perfectly! Unless of course you had a better idea?" he looked at both of his companions awaiting a response.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:05 pm
Space - Ancient Akul

Remember your emotions A'kire. The others are force sensitive as well. If the Jawa finds out you're a Sith, you'll never get the holocron. Play it calmly. Don't screw this up.

With a smirk, A'kire got out of her seat, walking over to the lounge to join Stokhli. She sat down across from the Jawa, waiting for Davth to join them as well. She had kept her cigarras in the cockpit this time, so to make sure Stokhli wouldn't be bothered by the smoke. If she was going to keep up appearances, she would need to be mindful of these things.

"My apologies, Stokhli. Living on Nar Shaddaa has left me with a bit of a chip on my shoulder that comes across as quite the bad attitude and less than desirable manners. I've learned not to trust anyone too much, because anyone can betray you. It's nothing personal. I just am not the most social person."

A'kire nodded, giving off the feeling of a genuine apology and explanation. As Stokhli began to speak, her eyes were glued to the holo table and the images of the Neimoidan. She studied the man up and down, taking note as to what he collected and how he acted in general. It did seem strange that he was interested in something like a holocron, when things like those were extremely rare. Either the Neimoidan knew more about it than he let on, or he just thought it looked pretty. Hearing the option to simply take the holocron and run seemed promising, but A'kire wanted to know more. However, Davth's idea seemed a bit long-winded. Still why else would they need quarantine gear?

"What would this second option be, Stokhli? Perhaps tricking him into believing it's a fake? What other possibilities could we have for this task, especially if we're going to be visiting a ship full of other Neimoidans. Tell me you have something up your sleeves.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 pm
Screaming Phoenix- Space

Lowrak contiuned to pilot the Phoenix, following the vapor trail left by the Akul whn he heard Kad's suggestion. He once again looked up the specs to see if the quad laser turret under the nose would have to be manually used, it wasn't the case as most Hapan ships from that time had gunner seats in the cockpit. He looked over to see a seat with a heads up display and controls, "Actually, I think that is the spot where you can access all the weapons so if we do ever get into a firefight or dogfight as the case may be, you can sit there while I pilot us around the other ship"  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cari Kohai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:22 am
Jedi Cruiser

The moments seem to pass silently between the two padawans on the ship, there was no crew members on board, which was strange, next to the door was a droid; whom appeared to be turned off. After awhile of the endless silence, Cari drifted to sleep, for once---after days, weeks or even months (she didn't know how long the Sith kept her at the Base) her dreams took her into a lost forgotten meadow....

"What seems to be troubling you, my young Padawan?"

The scenery was beautiful, mountains tall has buildings beamed in the sun light wearing snowy little hats on their tips; birds chirped their Spring songs, a calm breeze gently picked up her Master's blue leku swaying them side to side. Flowers waved their petals in the breeze sending a nice aroma in the air. She stood on the edge of a cliff gazing into a dream, a place she wanted to live with her Master; but she knew they would leave soon. He always knew something was troubling her, if his eyes were closed..He could sense her emotions.

She couldn't hide it any longer, her icy gaze fell over her shoulder looking straight into his green eyes. " I don't want to leave Master, my training here is not done yet...I don't want to become a Je'daii Knight, I want to remain your Padawan."

Master Kraine, a blue Twil'ek, who turned his back on the Order to train a Padawan away from the War, just smiled. He gives off a chuckle, seeing the confusion written on his Padawan's face, he loved her as a daughter. Who could blame him? The Force brought her to him almost ten years ago, and ever sense then he has been raising her. . He understood her worry, she was afraid he would find a new padawan after she passed her trails;but, if he would allow her to attend the trails..His faith in the Order had vanished. She still had much to learn, but she was beyond the trails..He would test her, not the Council, Order or anyone else and he was not ready to raise another padawan at least for many more years to come. He opens up his arms wide, "Come here Cari.." His calm, silent voice commanded. Cari rushed into his embrace without a second thought.

"You will show our Order great things young one, but in order to achieve this you must understand my time will come to an end one day. You are my only padawan, student, child, future.. He placed his hand on her head, stroking her short hair hair, that was tied back into two high pony tails. "I have trained you to achieve this one goal: Show the Order we must change. If we continue in the same path we are on..The Sith will rule over the galaxy. Our Order is strong, but yet, we can't bare children, or have familes, if we can't pass down the gift of the Force then how will we beat the Sith? We must prove that Love is our alley..The Order will not hear me, for my crimes against them are great and my contacts are shattered; but you are young and new to the Order..They are softies for padawans, trust me, I used to be a padawan once, I guess the idea of a young student standing their ground must be adorable or just plain amusing I am not sure."

Kraine placed his fore-head on Cari's gently nuzzling side to side, "The Force brought me to you, not the Order nor the Council and I hope they accept you, if not, well the Force will guide you my young one..my child.." He whispers planting a kiss on her cheek. Cari blinks in surprise she never knew the Order was so strict.

"There must be a reason why the Order is like this.."
"Old laws, practices, and the Code. The Code forbids us in falling in love because love can bind us towards the Dark Side of the Force, which I disagree, that is why I took your training away from the Council, Order, and the Code. The way I am teaching you is only one view of the Force, I wanted you to feel, hear, and sense the Force in a silent place without the tempting noises of crowded streets and being in a ship for days on in. I wanted you to experience what growing up is really all about." Cari held onto his white tunic has he spoke softly to her, the breeze felt good on her skin and the sun provided warmth. She felt safe and happy in hearing his voice once more..a voice she has only known.

Cari shifts under the blankets, her fingers grasps onto the pillow as if the soft pillow case was her Master's tunic. She didn't want to let go of him...

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games