Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Roleplay Resources
The ice stripper gray/ Kazuya Di angelo profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Emperor Kazuya

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 am
Character Name: Kazuya Di angelo
Character Gender: male
Character Age: 23
Race: Half elf
Occupation: loner, tends to keep to himself but will talk if you come up to him
Alignment:
Description/Picture: here a picture http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/154916_157019644343850_100001074475070_300774_7376780_n.jpg he usally walking around in a black a gold cloak with a mask of the same color that hide's his scared face

Fighting Style: similar to lloyd but with ice and fire magic
Weapon(s): two swords

Skills/Magic:
Ice magic :
Iceicle rain : make a storm of iceicle rain down on the enemy .
Ice spears : make spears of ice come from under the enemy .
Winters descent : simlar to lloyds rising phoenix but ice based .
Blizzard : makes a tornado of ice spin around the area for a short while making opponets dizzy .

Fire magic :
Fire ball : makes small fire balls come from swords and hit enemy .
hell pyre : makes a pillar of fire erupt from under the enemy .
Eruption : makes what looks like a explosion surrond the opponet making them take damage.
Inferno fangs : make two fire slash come from swords and head towards enemy similar to double demon fang except slashes are in the air .

Mystic arte : Blazing gig tempest : Kazuya dissappears 2 times and reappears 3 times then swings his swords upward sending a bunch of phoenix feathers in the air then flicks the sword down making the feathers rain down like neddles on fire

Personality: Tends to keep to himself , usally seen sleeping in a tree, a roof of under a tree , will talk to you if you come up to him
Fave Food Type: meat, fish
Bio: Kazuya is a half elf that only wishes to become friends with the people he meets , Because of his species he is usally bullied or made fun off . He usally seen walking with two swords on his left side hidden by his cape and his face hidden by a mask . Kazuya heard about a group of heroes who went around the world stopping evil and making the planet peaceful . He wishes to find the group and help them if he can .
Other Notes:

Quotes(s):
Victory - No enemy shall every surpass me
Low health - Crap ...
Repeat battle (same enemy) - Man What a drag
Downed - Tch i was caught off guard
Revived - I owe you
Strong enemy - Hehe this should be fun
Weak enemy - Why me
Killing an enemy - Dont get in my way
Fleeing - looks like i have to cut things short  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 am
Pineapple Mukuro Rokudo
Character Name: Kazuya Di angelo
Character Gender: male
Character Age: 23
Race: Half elf
Occupation: loner, tends to keep to himself but will talk if you come up to him
Alignment:
Description/Picture: here a picture http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/154916_157019644343850_100001074475070_300774_7376780_n.jpg he usally walking around in a black a gold cloak with a mask of the same color that hide's his scared face
Fighting Style: similar to lloyd but with ice and fire magic
Weapon(s): two swords
Skills/Magic: Ice magic : Iceicle rain : make a storm of iceicle rain down on the enemy . Ice spears : make spears of ice come from under the enemy . Winters descent : simlar to lloyds rising phoenix but ice based . Blizzard : makes a tornado of ice spin around the area for a short while making opponets dizzy .
Fire magic : Fire ball : makes small fire balls come from swords and hit enemy . hell pyre : makes a pillar of fire erupt from under the enemy . Eruption : makes what looks like a explosion surrond the opponet making them take damage : Inferno fangs : make two fire slash come from swords and head towards enemy similar to double demon fang except slashes are in the air .
Mystic arte : Blazing gig tempest : Kazuya dissappears 2 times and reappears 3 times then swings his swords upward sending a bunch of phoenix feathers in the air then flicks the sword down making the feathers rain down like neddles on fire
Personality: Tends to keep to himself , usally seen sleeping in a tree, a roof of under a tree , will talk to you if you come up to him
Fave Food Type: meat, fish
Bio: Kazuya is a half elf that only wishes to become friends with the people he meets , Because of his species he is usally bullied or made fun off . He usally seen walking with two swords on his left side hidden by his cape and his face hidden by a mask . Kazuya heard about a group of heroes who went around the world stopping evil and making the planet peaceful . He wishes to find the group and help them if he can .
Other Notes:

Quotes(s):
Victory - No enemy shall every surpass me
Low health - Crap ...
Repeat battle (same enemy) - Man What a drag
Downed - Tch i was caught off guard
Revived - I owe you
Strong enemy - Hehe this should be fun
Weak enemy - Why me
Killing an enemy - Dont get in my way
Fleeing - looks like i have to cut things short
not sure if this was ok or not can someone mainly one of the guild admins check and let me know  

Dragon Emperor Kazuya

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Roleplay Resources

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces