Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
What are you playing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C'mon you know you're a gamer....
  just admit it....you'll feel better!
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:27 pm
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta

Just curious, is it very complicated as far as Gameplay? ( I used to play the old school FF games back in the day, last one I played though was FF 10.)

Its a little difficult, the tutorial keeps going until chapter 8 or 9. I finally got it all figured out.

I have to strengthen my characters. the boss that beat me senseless had at least 3 to 4 million health...

I see, there is a bit to learn in it then before you get to the game itself. 3nodding

And, yes that sounds in that situation like you would need to do some power leveling to some degree to get an advantage over that Boss. 3nodding

I almost had him beat....and then he altered his form, regained his health, cast bravery, faith and protect....and blasted me into oblivion.

my instant thought was it asking "you mad bro?" *trollface*

LOL, I had a situation happen a long time ago with Final Fantasy 10 as well.

Though I had cheated, and had basically almost maxed everyones stats and was playing threw the game and just creaming everyone.

I got to I believe the last Boss and he was trying everything he could to nail me and all it was doing was being annoying like paralizing me and making he lose turns and such. (Just waiting and biding my time before I killed him.)

Think the last Boss was Jecht, Tidus's father if I remember right. (In the form of the monster SIN).

I think you are almost correct. Jecht is one of the last bosses. You have to defeat the boss that posses all of your aeons after Jecht  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:30 pm
Giesta

^8^ I just watched the one Episode by PaulsoaresJr, the other day about him going to the Neather, and he talked about how it was something like 8 blocks in real world to one blocks distance in the Neather.

I bet you can cover a great amount of distance, but then I have a question about that one, doesnt it get a bit random when you make the Portal originally and where you end-up in the Neather there?

It does have some connection to the over-world.... There's a block to block ratio between the Nether and the Over-world, but it seems extremely random, and can be if you don't calculate it, it can be pretty random. We use it like a stargate, if you've ever seen that show. It's mostly for exploring... We make a portal, it takes us somewhere fun, new, and realllllllllllllly far away from home. ^^  

The Punk Rock Princess

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:34 am
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta

Just curious, is it very complicated as far as Gameplay? ( I used to play the old school FF games back in the day, last one I played though was FF 10.)

Its a little difficult, the tutorial keeps going until chapter 8 or 9. I finally got it all figured out.

I have to strengthen my characters. the boss that beat me senseless had at least 3 to 4 million health...

I see, there is a bit to learn in it then before you get to the game itself. 3nodding

And, yes that sounds in that situation like you would need to do some power leveling to some degree to get an advantage over that Boss. 3nodding

I almost had him beat....and then he altered his form, regained his health, cast bravery, faith and protect....and blasted me into oblivion.

Though I had cheated, and had basically almost maxed everyones stats and was playing threw the game and just creaming everyone.

I got to I believe the last Boss and he was trying everything he could to nail me and all it was doing was being annoying like paralizing me and making he lose turns and such. (Just waiting and biding my time before I killed him.)

Think the last Boss was Jecht, Tidus's father if I remember right. (In the form of the monster SIN).

I think you are almost correct. Jecht is one of the last bosses. You have to defeat the boss that posses all of your aeons after Jecht

Ah, yes.

I had forgotten that one. 3nodding

Pain in the butt, having to fight all of them one after another. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:38 am
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta

^8^ I just watched the one Episode by PaulsoaresJr, the other day about him going to the Neather, and he talked about how it was something like 8 blocks in real world to one blocks distance in the Neather.

I bet you can cover a great amount of distance, but then I have a question about that one, doesnt it get a bit random when you make the Portal originally and where you end-up in the Neather there?

It does have some connection to the over-world.... There's a block to block ratio between the Nether and the Over-world, but it seems extremely random, and can be if you don't calculate it, it can be pretty random. We use it like a stargate, if you've ever seen that show. It's mostly for exploring... We make a portal, it takes us somewhere fun, new, and realllllllllllllly far away from home. ^^

Yes, I have seen some random Portals in to the Nether in other Minecraft videos, some by BlueXepihos.

One I watched by PaulsoaresJr had him spawning over a Lava Lake miles above the ground with nothing in all directions for what had to be miles, and he had to go to the ceiling and borrow to get to the ground so he wouldnt be attacked. xd

Yes, as well I do remember Stargate, I liked the old movie they made. (Not the series on T.V. so much.) and I bet it is exciting adventure every-time you make a portal and spawn where it takes you. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:03 am
Giesta

Yes, I have seen some random Portals in to the Nether in other Minecraft videos, some by BlueXepihos.

One I watched by PaulsoaresJr had him spawning over a Lava Lake miles above the ground with nothing in all directions for what had to be miles, and he had to go to the ceiling and borrow to get to the ground so he wouldnt be attacked. xd

Yes, as well I do remember Stargate, I liked the old movie they made. (Not the series on T.V. so much.) and I bet it is exciting adventure every-time you make a portal and spawn where it takes you. 3nodding

^^ It's very exciting. Something we'll have to put on the list when you get Minecraft! lol But yeah. You should check out all of PaulsoaresJr's vids. He is one bad a$$ minecrafter and its not even funny. biggrin Actually, it is funny most of the time, and that's why his vids rock.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:58 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta

^^ It's very exciting. Something we'll have to put on the list when you get Minecraft! lol But yeah. You should check out all of PaulsoaresJr's vids. He is one bad a$$ minecrafter and its not even funny. biggrin Actually, it is funny most of the time, and that's why his vids rock.

So far I have been watching his Survive & Thrive series and seeing how to do and make things and such. (And yes, he is awesome and very funny too.) xd  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:14 am
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta

So far I have been watching his Survive & Thrive series and seeing how to do and make things and such. (And yes, he is awesome and very funny too.) xd

I liked watching him in the hunger games themed arena that he played in. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:19 am
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta

I liked watching him in the hunger games themed arena that he played in. ^^

I will have to see what else is out there, he is fun to watch and to see work on these games. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:33 pm
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta

Ah, yes.

I don't know I thought it was easy....the side quest bosses seem more difficult that the main ones

Playing: Elder Scrolls of Oblivion - Shimmering Isles  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:57 pm
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta

Ah, yes.

I don't know I thought it was easy....the side quest bosses seem more difficult that the main ones

3nodding I didnt like fighiting Anima Summon. (Hope I said the name right.) sweatdrop

Easy one for me was Lady Yunalesca, since anything undead can be killed by healing items and healing spells. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:20 pm
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta

Ah, yes.

3nodding I didnt like fighiting Anima Summon. (Hope I said the name right.) sweatdrop

Easy one for me was Lady Yunalesca, since anything undead can be killed by healing items and healing spells. 3nodding

>.> I hate Lady Yunalesca....casting undead on my party....just not fair...

anima isnt so bad....the 3 sister (forgot what they are actually called) are also a bit difficult  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta

Ah, yes.

>.> I hate Lady Yunalesca....casting undead on my party....just not fair...

anima isnt so bad....the 3 sister (forgot what they are actually called) are also a bit difficult

3nodding I forgotten what thier names are as well.

All in all one of my fav. FF games though. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:30 am
Animal Crossing
Animal Crossing DS
FF Crystal Chronicles
Sims 3
Minecraft  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:18 pm
I've been playing Metal Gear again after reading this article

http://www.dark-chambers.com/Blog/article.php?Id=Metal Gear: All Up in this B****  

Maxwell_Arcaina

Business Entrepreneur

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:27 pm
Maxwell_Arcaina
I've been playing Metal Gear again after reading this article

http://www.dark-chambers.com/Blog/article.php?Id=Metal Gear: All Up in this B****

I've never played that game sweatdrop  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games