Submit

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:06 pm
I was watching a show called Innerspace which talks about all things sci-fi, fantasy, horror, gaming, and other simular things and they were talking about the upcoming season of Doctor Who and they said that there will be a new companion played by Jenna-Louise Coleman and that there will be a death as well and something about the weaping angels being involved with it. So who do you think will die? Personally I think it might be Amy sadly and because she dies Rory (I hope I spelled his name right) will leave the Doctor because he was just following Amy really so if she dies he'd have no real reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:14 pm
If it involves Weeping Angels, there's a likely chance that the death will be caused by their usual means of killing - trapping victims in the past and feeding off of the potential energy of the years that the victim would've lived in the present.

My guess is that Amy and Rory somehow end up in that situation (If Moffat will truly be merciful and referring to this when mentioning a "death"), there's a likely chance that the Doctor may not show up to them at the right date and miss out on at least a year or two (With piloting skills like his, at least) since the time when they landed in the given period.

They might have taken the time to adapt to their environment, and this may be a reason for them to want to stay there. Alternately, one of them could end up in the past, and the other wants to stay with them.

These are merely hypotheses, though I'm not caught up in the actual viewing of the latest series (Still somewhere at the beginning of Series Four...).

TheBabblingBard

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:14 am
That really stinks since the Doctor tried so hard to save Amy and Rory. That's why he left them in the first place. It would be a lesser blow for him if they just got sent to a different timeline.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:41 am
The thing is... in the episode The Hungry Earth Amy and Rory are waving to themselves...
So do they really die? It's something with the Angels, but The Hungry Earth is a "future" episode, so Amy and Rory see their future selves... sweatdrop  

Angel Essayez

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50

MichaelForever

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:44 am
It's going to crush me when I see them "die".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 am
I personally think neither of them will die, I think that during this next encounter with the weeping angels something will happen around them which causes them to become cross with the doctor. Then they will simply leave him.

Or it is possible Amy gets sent back and dies so Rory leaves because she is gone. Then it is also possible Rory dies and amy just gets mad at the doctor and leaves. But has anyone thought, maybe the Doctor gets sent back in time and they come up with an excuse to reunite him with the Tardis. That way they wouldn't have to say Amy and Rory died but we would know it happened.  

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces