[ORP] Finding the Blackbird Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:32 pm
(this is the RP prompt for the Blackbird event. The Blackbird’s children as well as Zephyr will be available after the scouting party has been formed and the survivors are returned safely to the ship.
Children can participate, but not leave the shield dome with the scouting party.
Please sign up for the scouting party as soon as possible. We will start as soon as we have a group of 3. Please be as active as possible until the event is over if you sign up!)

A meteorite storm, of all things …
It wasn’t unusual or a rare occurrence in deep space, but just how big was the chance for a ship to drop out of subspace once on its century long flight to stock up on energy supplies right into one? To the Operators analytic mind the chances were somewhere around 1 to a million. If not even less.

And yet … it was exactly that one in a million percentage that had the genome flagship drop back into deep space right in the middle of a particularly nasty meteorite storm.

Usually, the ships many sensors would have been able to discern a meteorite shower before leaving subspace, but with the low energy levels, the ships systems had been running at their minimal requirements.
The Operator had been trying to reach the nearest suitable planet that could supply the flagship with new photon energy to keep it running for another few centuries, or until they found a planet to settle on. Whatever would be first.

But now …
Now it would be a miracle if they would even survive the next hours.

The ship was in a sorry state. With the energy levels low the shield had been disabled, and the hull had been breached by the meteorites in several places before he had been able to navigate the huge vessel out of the storm.
Mother had managed to ward off the damaged areas and preserve a few decks in the ships central areas. He didn’t even want to think of the number of casualties they had suffered. Sad as it was, he had to leave mourning the dead for later.

He scanned the screens in front of him, frowning. Only 3 decks of the ship were still intact. Too few … with only that much, they won’t last. The systems were already failing.
With a frustrated snarl, he pushed down the ship wide communication link.
“To all who can hear me, this is the Operator speaking! This is an emergency, reply at once!”
And he was met by silence.
“Repeat! This is the bridge! Respond!”
Again, nothing.
He fought to resist smashing his fist into the next system panel. Even centuries of travel had done nothing to his aggressive nature. But damaging the ship further would do no good at this point.

Refusing to believe that all twenty of his officers that were not currently in cold sleep were dead, there had to be something wrong with the communication. However … the system monitors told him otherwise, and he wanted to ….
“Sir?! Do you copy? This is Zephyr!”
Thank god!
“I hear you. What’s your position?”
There was a relieved sigh through the communication link.
“God, I thought everyone was dead. I’m down at cryo chamber four. I … most of them are damaged, but some of the children seem to be safe. I can’t reach any of the others, the life support of the lower decks is completely cut off.”
He frowned.
“Get the children out of cold sleep and up to the bridge. We need to cut off the energy supply to all decks not remotely necessary if we want to survive this. And hurry!”
“Yes Sir!”

Cutting off the ship wide communication for now, he checked the sensors again. Mothers energy was running out. There was not much time left.
The solar system they had dropped out at was small. Only four planets … but it was a binary system. One of the smaller planets had been the one that had alerted him as a suitable energy supply, but it was way out of reach now and at the flagships current state refilling the energy supply was their least problem. If it was even possible.
His eyes flickered over to the closest planet. A suitable class for living, albeit small… it seemed as if there was still hope left. And then, something else caught his eye while scanning the planet. A signal that mother reacted to with the violent blinking of a warning light on the top of the sensor screen.
And he couldn’t believe his luck.

The bridge door opened, and a rather ruffled looking female entered, a small group of children in tow that were clinging to her in obvious fright.
He looked at the small group in dismay, fists clenching.
“Is this … all?”
A miserable nod from the only other remaining adult was all the answer he needed.
Well, at least Zephyr was still alive. She was one of the most reliable fighters he had, and if things got rough, he could count on her to at least take over for him temporary.
He had hand selected the young assassin to be his right hand and guard on this flight, and they had worked out some sort of close friendship over the long flight. Even though Zephyr did still view him more as a superior and mentor on most occasions. Old habits die hard, they said.

“Okay, listen closely. The ship won’t hold on, mother is already running on her last reserves. We have only one option. To try a landing on that planet over there.”
He pointed the small planet to her on the map that flickered over the screen.
“Are you sure? Landing the ship in this condition is … impossible.”
“I’m aware that it’s kind of a suicide mission but we don’t have any other choice. Either we make it and survive, or we sit down and wait out until the energy runs out and we die anyway. I’d rather opt on the first.”
A determined frown took over the young females soft features as she shooed the children into the seats on the bridge, advising them to hold on tight and securing the seatbelts before joining the Operator at the controls.
“Well then … it’s now or never.”

The darkness had been comforting, but something pulled him out of bissfull unconsciousness.
Beeping alarm sirens, the children’s quiet sobs and Zephyrs voice that was calling out to him with urgency.
“Sir! Sir! Are you all right?!”
He forced his eyes open and looked up at her. In the dim light that filled the bridge she looked even more ruffled than before, some angry bruises forming at the parts of her skin that were visible. He could only guess about other possible injuries.
At her inquiry, he ran a quick checkup on his own vitals by carefully pushing himself up to a sitting position, using his left arm only as his right didn’t quite respond. Analyzing the various sparks of pain that shot through his body upon moving, he was quickly able to acess the situation. Bruises, obviously, too many to waste time counting. A few gashes here and there from the broken engine parts that were all around the bridge, possibly from the broken glass front too. Some broken bones, a few ribs, right arm … nothing more. Painful, but nothing dangerous.
“Yeah, I just a little roughed up. What about the children? You?”
“All fine, just some bruises and scratches. Looks like we managed to land safely somehow.”
The two boys had gotten out of the seatbelts and looked around with a mix of worry and amazement at the view of the woodland visible through the broken bridge front.

He pushed himself up with the support of the command console and checked the ships remaining functions. They had managed to survive, but the ship hadn’t been so lucky.
The system was going haywire, as it seemed mother had lost all control over it and there was no telling what would happen.
“Zephyr, get the children out of here and to a safe distance from the ship. I’ll go down to mother’s chambers and try to get the seeds out. He ship won’t hold out much longer, and if the engine explodes we’re done for.”
She shook her head, frowning.
“I should go. What if something happens to you? Who would …”
“Listen. First, I’m the only one who knows how this ship works. You won’t be able to make it into mothers chambers, let alone back out of the ship before the engine fails. Second …” He placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled. “what kind of leader would I be if I’d leave the dangerous situations to you young ones?”
She looked like she wanted to protest, but he shook his head.
“If I don’t return, take the boys and go east. Mother picked up the signal of another colony ship on this planet. Use your communicator and try to locate them. And now go.”

Without listening to any possible further protests from her, he turned and stalked out of the bridge towards mothers chambers.
With a bit of luck, he would be able to get the seeds out of the ship before the engine broke down completely while Zephyr took the children to safety. If he ran out of luck …. Well, if the engine exploded while he was still in mothers chambers, it would be game over.
Ignoring his protesting limbs he pushed his way through the broken in corridors and entered the chamber. Stopping shortly to place a hand on the command panel that hosted mothers core, giving her a silent goodbye. They could not save her or the ship, he knew that much. If the other colony ship was also destroyed or deserted …
He shook his head. There was no time for dark thoughts now. He had to collect the seeds and get out of the ship.

However … there was not enough time.

“… up! Come on, wake up!”
Someone was there, and he was pulled out of the comforting darkness for the second time that day. Zephyr … why had she returned? Silly girl.
He had not made it out of the ship before the engine room had blown up, effectively blasting half of the ship to pieces, shattering the last remains of his hope to save more of them. The seeds had burned within the growth chambers, mothers light had long since died out.
Why was he alive? He sure remembered the explosion clear enough.
Trying to get up, he found himself unable to and frowned, quickly looking for the reason why and closing his eyes in frustration upon getting his answer.
Part of the chamber hat carved in and collapsed on top of him. Ignoring the pain and using the remaining strength in his left arm, he tried to push himself out from under the pile of debris. Wordlessly, the young assassin tried to assist him by pulling whatever parts she could carry away from him, but it was no use. They managed to get all but his left leg free, but the rest of the debris was too heavy even for their combined effort.

“Why did you come back here?” He snapped and Zephyr, wondering how hoarse his voice sounded.
“The children are safe. I saw the explosion but you didn’t return … I couldn’t just leave you!”
His bitter laugh ended in a coughing fit, and he glared at her. Hadn’t he taught her to follow orders?
“Well, sorry to break this to you, kiddo, but looks like I’m not going anywhere.”
Refusing to just give up and lay back and die, he fought back his anger that was returning with a vengeance.
For a second, he imagined amused amber eyes and a soft joking voice whispering ‘look at you, silly … even too stubborn to die.’
“Unless … ” His gaze fell on the beam saber she was carrying and he smirked. Well, radical options had always been his forte. “Get out your sword.” A small sacrifice was better than dying.
“What are you …”
He watched as her face turned from confusion to shock.
“You can’t be serious!”
“Can’t I? The ship’s not stable, and If I stay here, I’ll die before you’ll be able to reach the other ship to get help. If you’ll even get any. However, I can survive missing a leg. I’m just being practical.”
She shook her head again … god, what was wrong with this kid and following orders today?
“You can’t possibly survive in this environment with a wound like that, without any medical attention. I can’t …”
“Then you better see to it that I get medical attention.” He snapped. “Silly child. I’m not kidding. Do I have to order you to do it?”
He watched with a satisfied smile as she pulled out the beam saber and the white light flashed to life. She stopped again, searching for the slightest bit of hesitation in his hard, crimson gaze that would tell her to stop, that he was just talking in some fevered rush. But she would not find any.
“Do it.”
He closed his eyes as Zephyr brought down the photon sword, refusing to let his determination waver from the desperate look in her eyes.
The last thing he remembered was the searing pain rushing through his body, then … nothing.

-.-.-

Ghost’s head snapped up from the data he was reading at the sudden warning light on the control screen in front of him.
“No … it can’t be …”
Quickly pushing a series of commands into the computer, the blinking light filled the screen and the image of a ship came up in front of him. The flagship. The signal Mother had picked up was a quick default sos signal.
He traced back the signal to the planets upper atmosphere and watched it descending. She was here, on this little remote planet. The Blackbird.
And they were in trouble.
Quickly saving the last coordinates of the sos signal, he pushed back his chair and opened the com link to the inhabitants of the Utopia.

“Listen, everyone! We have an emergency! Our flagship has landed not far away and they require assistance. We don’t know if there are survivors, but if there are, they most likely need help. This is a call to all young adults. As I can not leave Mother, I need you to form a scouting party and look for the ship at the coordinates I’ll provide you with. Please meet me in front of the ship in an hour, this is urgent!
We need to secure the Blackbird and any possible survivors as soon as possible!”

With that he closed the com link and stormed out of the bridge and down towards the storages. He had to get weapons and supplies ready for the scouting party.
He really hoped that the young ones would take this seriously and not just as a chance of adventure.

The Blackbird, the flagship of their supreme leader … his fists clenched. Was it possible that he was still alive?
Ghost tried not to let his hope grow too much as he rushed to the front of the ship with the supplies to meet any possible volunteers.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:15 pm
“Listen, everyone! We have an emergency!"

An emergency? The simple fact that Ghost was broadcasting to them all like this was enough to get Amber's attention, but the opening line of his announcement impressed upon them the true severity of the situation. She stood stock-still as she listened, her emotions a jumbled mess of confusion. There were others of their kind here? But they might be dead. But there was still hope they were alive! The second bit of what he said though caused her face to screw up in distaste. Forget calling just 'young adults'. They needed all of the help that they could get! Surely for such an emergency they could allow children through the force field, right? She could speak reason to them. Grabbing up her bow and quiver, Amber quickly headed off for the front of the ship, not caring that Ghost had specified 'in an hour'. As far as packing supplies for the trip went, she'd trust that task to Meri given that was his sort of niche anyway. She, on the other hand, would be their defense against the unknown. They couldn't not let her go.

-----------

The young blond waited up front in the designated meeting spot, bow slung over her shoulder and impatient to get going. Why were they waiting so long to leave anyway? If there were others who were possibly injured, shouldn't they be leaving to find them sooner rather than later?

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 pm
Slven was in the library with a very interesting book in his hands, eyes glued to the pages of sweet information. A smirk stretched his lips only to quickly turn into a frown as he was forced to pause mid page flip and listen. An announcement was odd to the recently grown Slven as it was, not having experienced many of them while being on the ship so far.

“Listen, everyone! We have an emergency! Our flagship has landed not far away and they require assistance. We don’t know if there are survivors, but if there are, they most likely need help. This is a call to all young adults. As I can not leave Mother, I need you to form a scouting party and look for the ship at the coordinates I’ll provide you with. Please meet me in front of the ship in an hour, this is urgent! We need to secure the Blackbird and any possible survivors as soon as possible!”

The sheer tone of the announcement told him it was important and the further in detail it got the further this was stressed to the raven haired young man. Sighing he debated on joining them, he wasn't really one to just go and help for the good of it, but it would get him out of the barrier. Out of the barrier!

That thought along had Slven moving swiftly from the chair in fact he almost knocked it over in his rush. Moving swiftly down the halls he spared no time for chatter or curiosity simply moving to his room for a small bag in it placing just some very basic items and the book he was previously reading.

Slinging the bag over his shoulder he wondered about grabbing his sword. Surely there would be time to go back and get it if Ghost hadn't thought to already have them better supplies waiting? Slven of course had already been thinking this is why they were not moving out immediately, they needed to be able to prepare.Then again...on the off chance he was wrong. Slven bit the inside of his cheek before grabbing the sword he used to practice with and heading to the designated meeting point showing up a little after Amber had arrived.

Staring down at the blonde he blinked softly before stating the obvious to her, " You are not a young adult, Amber."Smirking a little he added just for the sake of riling the other a little, "you should go back to practice."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 pm
The blond's eyes narrowed ever so slightly as she stared up at the black-haired Genome. Oh goody, her day was simply not complete without a dose of Slven's patronizing. "A ship crashed. They need all of the help that they can get," she replied flatly. Assuming that there were any other survivors of course. They had to think positive though; surely there might be at least one other still alive? With their numbers being so few, any new additions would help. Perhaps the other ship even had a living Mother. They wouldn't know until they looked in any case, but all the more reason to try.  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 pm
As soon as Meridian heard the words "require assistance" in Ghost's announcement, he had already rolled off his bed and moved to collect the bags he kept always stocked for an outdoor expedition. Scouting party? Yeah, he could help with that. A sling followed, tucked into one of the pouches on his belt, though he felt it unlikely they would need to defend themselves against anything. Perhaps if any of the crashed passengers could not be moved, he could hunt if required. He was sure foodstuffs would make it into whatever was deemed necessary for supplies to carry along, but in his opinion, the sooner you started on the native plants and meat, the better...

He shouldn't have been surprised to find Amber and Slven already waiting. Slven was of age to volunteer, and Amber...well, Amber wanted to be useful, so far as he could tell. Which was why he knew immediately from her defensive posture and glare at Slven that the older Genome had been telling her she couldn't. "Slven. Amber." He greeted them with quick nods. "Is Ghost still on his way?" He hoped they had better sense than to bicker in front of the Operator, but you never knew with these two...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 pm
"As far as we know," she replied, offering the green-haired Genome a brief faint smile. Him she was actually glad to see. He wasn't annoying and mean like Slven was. Also, Meridian had always been good at dealing with and maintaining the practical stuff, such as supplies. Slven they could probably just use as muscle if he was needed for anything, but otherwise they were pretty good as they were. Hopefully Ghost would be arriving soon.  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 pm
Ghost reached the ships main gates shortly after Meridian, packed with supplies for what was most likely any possible cenario.
His face lit up upon seeing that there was already a small group assembled, waiting for his further orders. It was a good thing that the young ones were selfless enough to listen to another's plea for assistance.

He tropped the bags in front of him and looking over the small group.
Slven ... he was not surprised about him joining the scouting group. The Blackbird was his father's ship, after all. And Slven, if not being one to be selfless, had been longing for the outside world for a long time. It wouldn't be like him not to take the opportunity present.

And Meridian? The young man had a kind nature, to see him helping out was not really surprising either.
That left ...

"Amber."
He looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow.
"I really appreciate your eagerness to help, but I'm sure I called for the adults. You children should not leave the shield dome, it's dangerous."
His voice was stern, but not unkind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:35 pm
"A ship crashed. They need all of the help that they can get,"

A roll of his eyes and a purse of his lips were the only signs of his annoyance shown with the girl's reply. "Exactly, help they shall get, however you will only be a hindrance..you will slow us down." Stubborn, the trait he both liked and disliked about Amber. In his mind she would ultimately get in the way if allowed to go beyond the barrier with them. She was a child, he knew those physical restraints himself given he had previously been a child.

Secondly this ship belonged to his father, the thought was still second to him getting outside but he still had to wonder in the back of his mind if, well if the man was one of the survivors or even aboard the ship at all. But this was a more personal reason than the others need to know and by that he simply meant if the man was aboard he'd rather not everyone, Amber, see if it at all happened a emotional reunion..

Of course there were many other logical reasons to have her stay behind there was still a side of him that childishly went to it was unfair ...since he had been kept behind the barrier. The ravens almost bored gaze now trailed over towards Meridian as the other approached, giving him only a nod of acknowledgement not really knowing him well enough for more and honestly not really caring to know him better, at the moment. When Meridian questioned about Ghost, Slven remained silent already knowing Amber would pipe up and well obviously the other wasn't here if Meridian couldn't see that for himself well he was useless in Slven's opinion.

A flash of purple came into his peripheral causing him to turn his head, a warm look touched over his expression for a mere moment as Ghost came into view. Slven only held two people close or what could be considered close and that was Ghost and Casshern. Ghost for simple reasons really the other had been there when he awoke and brought him out into the world plus there was something about Ghost, Slven just decided he liked. Slven looked over the bags that had been dropped admiring a few things he could make out and pleased to see they were not being tossed to unprepared into this mess.

Amber eyes flickered towards Ghost again as the man regarded the girl of the group, a smirk slowly slipping into place as she was sternly denied no doubt to argue but Slven had faith in Ghost to keep her here.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm
Ah, there was Ghost. The moment he said her name she knew she was going to have a bit of talking to do. Hopefully they could keep it to a minimum and get moving soon. "I realize that. That's why I've brought my weapon," she replied coolly, gesturing to the bow and the full quiver on her back. "If it's dangerous out there for us then it's also dangerous for anyone who might be injured, yes? Let Meri and Slven help the survivors while I watch their backs. We only have so many people of our own we can send out who are able to help." And just because she was young did not automatically mean that she would be a hindrance. She had been practicing hard with her bow and arrows over the past several months; she wasn't simply some novice brat wanting to tag along for a chance to leave the barrier. Unlike Slven, she had been rather content thus far with the space afforded them around the ship. No, she wanted to help, and she wasn't about to take no for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 pm
That was a strange announcement. Though, to be honest Argent had not paied attention to the fact the call was only for the older members of the small crew. He was eager to test his metal, figuratively and literally. He had been training every bit as hard as anyone, maybe even harder! He downed the glass of water he'd been carrying before dashing to his room. He had a pair of arm guards and a staff he'd been working on. He'd found a long, solid piece of wood, likely knocked from some tree when the ship crashed. The staff itself wasn't the prettiest thing. But he could move it fast, and it packed quite a punch.

With the items in hand, Argent was in the elevator heading back down in a heartbeat. He strapped on the arm guards before the doors opened and he dashed out to the front. Oh please don't have let the party already set out!

Though when he ran out the doors, he saw they had not. Argent couldn't say he knew the dark haired boy, or the one with hair like the trees. But this was a sad turn out. He heard Ghost speaking. Only for adults... That wasn't fair!

"There aren't even that many adults." Argent stated. It wasn't a whine or protest. It was a simple statement of fact. "Are you implying that it isn't dangerous for adults?"  

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:25 am
Ghost sighed.
Sad to say that the little troublemakers actually had a point. Amber was not far from adulthood anyway, and he had watched her as well as the other children, how she had grown to a skilled archer. She would be exellent backup for the rash Slven and Meridian, who seemed more of a scout than a fighter.
As for Argent ... well, the youngest among them seemed one of the most talented. Sometimes Ghost was worried that he was too serious, too much fixed on their kind's original purpose instead of just being a child. But well, it would come in handy now, should he allow them to join the scouting party.
He wasn't too happy to send the children out, but letting Slven and Meridian go alone wasn't an option he favored, either. A rather safe scouting party should always consist of at least three.
"Listen you two ... I'm sure you're eager for adventure, but this is a serious matter. The shield dome is there for your protection, you're not supposed to stay inside because I want to keep you here. You can look for adventure when you are older."
He would decide on however they would answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 pm
Adventure? Did he seriously think her that immature? "I'm not in this for adventure," Amber said flatly. "There's more than enough room for 'adventure' within the shield dome. I want to help because there aren't enough adults to help. If there's a chance that there are more of us alive out there, then we need to find them before they're lost. We don't have time to waste." Her gaze was a serious one as her eyes remained locked onto Ghost's, determination written in her very posture and expression. She had no real qualms either way as to whether Argent stayed behind or left with them, but an extra set of hands certainly couldn't hurt. if nothing else... well, perhaps they might still be able to salvage some supplies from the other ship if there were no occupants left to be saved. It was still better than not going out at all.  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 pm
Meridian was pleased to see Ghost bringing more supplies, especially since he would no doubt have a better idea of what they might be likely to face. Had the distress signal offered any details at all about what they might find at the other ship? It was going to be nervewracking all the way there... And while he wasn't surprised to hear Ghost turning Amber's support down at first, he also knew she was sure to object back in turn. At the very least, the girl could accompany them to the edge of the dome to wait for their return, right? He even found himself nodding slightly to her cool argument. She really was better with that bow than most, and a ranged weapon would hopefully give her time to get out of harm's way were something to actually happen...

And then another young Genome - Argent, wasn't it? - arrived, with his own weapon in tow. His questions puzzled Meridian a bit, because of course it was going to be dangerous for the adults, but they had the advantages of a bit more time and skill, as well as sheer carrying power. Though, if you brought both the young Genomes along... Meri didn't know Argent well enough at all to recommend him in this instance though, so he left the decision up to the Operator who knew them all best.

"Time is of the essence," Meridian agreed. Every moment spent arguing too much here was costing them time. Couldn't they discuss this on the way to the edge of the dome?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:15 pm
"Good girl. That's what I wanted to hear." Ghost answered with an approving smile, patting her shoulder affectionately. "You are serious enough and surely don't lack the skill to give those two a hand. However, you have to promise me that you will listen to Slven and Meridian, who will be in command of this mission. If you insist in going along, you will have to agree to that."
Being rather certain about Argents serious nature, he turned to the youngest child. "Same goes for you. If you promise to listen, you may go along."

Oh, he was sure that he'd surely hear complaints at least from Slven later, but he could deal with that. The boy had a temper, and he was quite sure that there was some well hidden jealousy that another child would be allowed to leave the shield dome while he hadn't.
But Ghost liked the kid. He would deal with his temper.

Turning at the sound of Meridians voice, he nodded. "You are right, I had hoped for at least one or two of the others to join us, but we can not risk any further casualties by waiting. Having someone here to help with preparations for your return is a good thing anyway."
He gestured towards the various bags of supplies.
"I have packed all you might need. Food supplies as I don't know how far away the other ship is, from the sensor dates it could be from a few hours to two days worth a walk, depending on how fast you move. Some medical supplies the ship can spare and that you can take along, but I'm afraid we don't have anything for serious injuries. You should try to get any possible survivors back here as soon as possible."  

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:49 pm
Amber eyed Slven for a brief moment before responding to Ghost's condition. "I will listen." To Meridian. Slven was sure to make the trip painful for her, but there wasn't exactly much choice in them traveling together. So long as he didn't try ordering her to jump off of a cliff or anything...

Amber turned her attention onto the packed supplies that Ghost offered them. It was a potential two-day walk? Somehow she hadn't quite anticipated the other ship being that far out, but all the more reason to be grateful that others had prepared. Food could be easily hunted for if necessary, but that took time and time was not something that they had in excess right now. Still, between the two supply options... the medical may just end up being more crucial. Perhaps she could still at least carry a small bag without it getting in the way of her quiver.

[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff