Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Please! I'll do anything! [Teacups & I] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm
You know the plot, Dearie.

Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae was sitting in his office, doing his work. He had also been going over his assistant's work and he sighed, seeing he'd been slacking. The man thought for a while and looked at his door.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:42 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden sighed, looking out of his window. He chewed on the end of his pencil and placed his head phone's in his ears, biting his lip gently. He switched on one of his favourite songs and looked up at the clock. Only twenty more minutes and I can go home...  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae sighed, and settled on his decision. The man stood and walked to his door. He sighed and opened it, looking over to his side. "Jayden.. In my office. Now," he said and held the door open for the boy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:06 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden's eyes widened and he let out a soft little whimper. "You can't fire me! I'd be homeless without this job." Jayden whimpered. "I need this job... No one else will hire me. Please... I'll d-do anything to keep this job. Please don't fire me..."  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:21 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae sat at his desk and looked at the boy. "Jayden.. You messing up the papers have become a habit. I can't have bad reports for my clients.. I'm afraid I'm going to have to fire you.." he said and looked at the boy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:26 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden's eyes widened and he let out a soft little whimper. "You can't fire me! I'd be homeless without this job." Jayden whimpered. "I need this job... No one else will hire me. Please... I'll d-do anything to keep this job. Please don't fire me..."  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:37 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae listened to every word his assistant said and he smiled at the last part. The man stood and placed a hand on his desk. "If.. If I let you keep this job.. Will you promise not to slack off, and actually do your work? And.. About the anything thing.." he said and cleared his desk a bit. "Well.. I may have something for you to do to keep this job," he said and smirked, getting in front of the boy and pushed him down on the desk, and pinned him down. "I want you to have sex with me whenever I want sex. You will not complain, or refuse," he said and smiled evilly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:43 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden bit his lip and looked down at the ground at the first question. "Yeah... I will work properly..." Jayden sighed. When his boss pushed him onto the table and pinned him there, he gasped and looked up at the other. He frowned and whimpered softly, lifting his hand. "But... I swore to k-keep myself pure until I was married..." Jayden whispered. He was wearing a purity ring...  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae looked to the boy's hand and saw the ring. He raised a brow and took the ring off and tossed it in the garbage. "Well, now that ring is nothing. You won't be pure if you want to keep your job," he said and held the boy's wrists in one hand and slid the other into the boy's shirt, and rubbed the nubs on his chest. The man pressed his hard-on to the boy's member and smiled. "Do you understand me?" he asked and licked his lips.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:53 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden winced and tilted his head to the side. He felt his body shake slightly when the other's hands started to roam their way around his body. He snarled softly, obviously not happy about the deal... "N-no! I wont do it! I'd rather live on the streets than let you do that to m-me!"  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:01 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae stopped what he'd been doing and looked at the boy, glaring at him a bit. "Oh? I thought you wanted to keep your job. And, I said you would not refuse. You're going to do it with me, and that's final," he said and pinned the boy down harder, moving his hand to the boy's pants and pushed them off. He lifted the boy's shirt and flicked his tongue against the pink nubs that had been on the boy's chest.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:08 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden closed his eyes, his entire body shaking from the pleasure and fear. "No... Please. I d-don't want this..." He cried. He closed his eyes and turned his head away, breathing deeply. When he felt the other's tongue teasing him, he yelped and curled his hands up into fists. "S-Someone help!" He yelled. He hoped someone could hear him...  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:19 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Jae covered the boy's mouth and pulled his own pants down, along with his underpants and did the same with the boy's. "No one is going to help you. They're all gone. It's just you and I," he said and smiled, moving his head up and kissed the boy roughly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:23 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Jayden couldn't help but let out a heated groan, never feeling anyone touching him like this before. He still didn't like it one bit, though. He squirmed a little and since that didn't work, he did the only thing he could think of. He bit down hard on Jae's tongue, letting go a few seconds later when he tasted blood.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:07 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
"I know.. I'm sorry.." he said softly and pulled his pants back up, and did the same with the boy's. "You can rest after we get your stuff and go to my place," he said and looked into the boy's eyes, carrying him bridal style and grabbed his car keys, and jacket, and everything else, also grabbing the boy's stuff from his own desk and walked to his car.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff