BleachedDreams
Name::
- Bleached Dreams

Nickname:
- Bleach, Bleached, Bleachy.

Qualifications:
- Absolutely none. ^^

How long you've been with the Charity:
- A few days/months. Depends on what you call my moment of fellowship.

Why should you be a Mod of MCMC:
- Mainly because im unsure how to become a council member. But I don't mind keeping things in check. Im not too big in posting, however I am a stalker. O_O
You are a perfect replica of Chass ;P

That a good thing? xD
He is my RL Best Guy Friend and the Co-owner of this Charity. Even though his presence is pretty much slim to none,

emotion_awesome Woooh!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm
The Vash MonteCristo
QueenJazzmen
ok i will try though with my internet problems i am probably not the best canidate lol
Name: QueenJazzmen
Nickname: Queen, Jazz, or Jazzy
Qualifications: i do my best to be friendly and helpful to everyone i come across and i try to get on every day internet is working
How long you've been with the Charity: you would have to ask that i know its been over a year
Why should you be a Mod of MCMC: because i like to help people.
if you see i am glowing http://awesomolocity.info/?id=4864437 please bump here
I believe that you lack of control. I cannot consider you to be a Guild Mod or a Council but I think you will be a perfect Charity Mod. Please feel free to disagree using the Mod Ap II, you dont know I might be missing something on the way I remember you.

i dont mind being a charity mod if thats what you want maybe if i do good with that it can open other oppertunities smile sometimes i mess up but i try my best not to. i finally got internet back i was internet less for a couple weeks my wireless card decided to be bad.i will do my best to help out when ever you need it just quote me or msg me if you need something and i will do my best to assist.

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:47 am
QueenJazzmen
The Vash MonteCristo
QueenJazzmen
ok i will try though with my internet problems i am probably not the best canidate lol
Name: QueenJazzmen
Nickname: Queen, Jazz, or Jazzy
Qualifications: i do my best to be friendly and helpful to everyone i come across and i try to get on every day internet is working
How long you've been with the Charity: you would have to ask that i know its been over a year
Why should you be a Mod of MCMC: because i like to help people.
if you see i am glowing http://awesomolocity.info/?id=4864437 please bump here
I believe that you lack of control. I cannot consider you to be a Guild Mod or a Council but I think you will be a perfect Charity Mod. Please feel free to disagree using the Mod Ap II, you dont know I might be missing something on the way I remember you.

i dont mind being a charity mod if thats what you want maybe if i do good with that it can open other oppertunities smile sometimes i mess up but i try my best not to. i finally got internet back i was internet less for a couple weeks my wireless card decided to be bad.i will do my best to help out when ever you need it just quote me or msg me if you need something and i will do my best to assist.
If you agree then please fill out the Mod Ap II and send it to me I should have sent you one on a PM if not its on the first post here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:04 am
Just to be clear. Everybody who have applied already is pretty much in already. Its just the matter of placing you guys on which spot. I've gotten 3 responses for Mod Ap II. I already got a pretty good idea on where to put them. Just waiting for the rest if they are still interested.

Sorry for my late response from Mod Ap I to Mod Ap II. You were suppose to get a PM with Mod Ap II right when you sign up. So for those who signed up with Mod Ap I and now having second thoughts, I wouldn't blame you. You are not required to fill out Mod Ap II if you wish to withdraw your original Application.

With that being said. It is now 3AM in the morning where I am at so I am going to sleep. It is also my Sons Baptism and Baptism Celebration today so I would not be on for the day. I will be back tomorrow Morning Monday May 7th. Happy Late Cinco De-Mayo to all smile <3

The Vash MonteCristo

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Announcement Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff