Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 pm
Victor was suddenly out of the daze, "Oh... I remembered a bad memory... Someone I dated before... it didn't end well... almost literally killed me" he said

David paused. He remembered that a little too well. There was so much damage that it seemed like a miracle she survived the attack  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:50 pm
The lollipop stick snapped in Reit's fingers, breaking the silence. "What slimey pig of a man would attack a girl?!? If I knew who he was, I'd kill him for his insolent rejection of chivalry and honor as a man. I swear I would kill him." His hand was unconsciously gripping his sword hilt so tightly that his knuckles were as white as his hair. His brain was full of furious anger at the man who would dare to damage such a sweet girl as Victoria.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 pm
"Actually I've already beat you to it... Once I was healed I hexed him to death. The first, and hopefully the last time I've ever used magic to harm others" Victor said. "Maybe I shouldn't mention why it happened..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 am
Reit shrugged and some of the anger rolled away. His hand relaxed its grip on his sword and he dropped it to his side, before realizing that his lollipop was busy making a sticky spot on the floor. He sighed, and then picked it up and tossed it, pulling out a rag from his trunk to clean up the sticky patch.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:26 pm
"I wanted to know why he snapped like that. I mean... they were actually good together. Like an ideal couple... " David said before pulling another chip from the bag. "It never made sense... but what was weirder is there were some people who were not surprised about it..." he said unaware that there are others who do know the truth about Victoria

Victor went silent. He was lost in thought  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 pm
(Is this thing dying or something?)  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:38 pm
SnowPuppy_McL
(Is this thing dying or something?)

((NO. Not allowed to do that. gonk )).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:40 pm
Reit wasn't sure what to say to that, so he pulled out a juice box and filled the silence with furious slurping, instead. He finished the box and looked over at David and Victoria. "So... What do you two like to do for fun?" He asked on a lighter note than the one they had been on.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm
(Some one blow up the student council room or something so I can actually post again lol. Neither of the two other's have posted in forever ~_~)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Shiningdragon21
(Some one blow up the student council room or something so I can actually post again lol. Neither of the two other's have posted in forever ~_~)

((Have you tried PMing them? If that doesn't work, simply have one of the teachers knock on the door and tell them that they are over time and need to terminate the meeting... ))  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:56 pm
(Yea I tried but I haven't gotten anything back from the RP creator. Not sure if she's alright or not since I can't tell last time she logged on thru her profile.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 pm
Shiningdragon21
(Yea I tried but I haven't gotten anything back from the RP creator. Not sure if she's alright or not since I can't tell last time she logged on thru her profile.)

((Hmmm... Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and hope...))  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm
"Well I like shopping sometimes" Victor said. "I.. also like to play video games.... once in a while..." he said, a little embarressed.

"Yeah, Victoria loves video games" David said with a smirk. Mostly to tease her. She didn't really like people knowing she plaid video games  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 am
Reit smiled. He hadn't played video games since he was human. He barely remembered playing one time and had the sneaking suspicion that he had been good at it. "That's ok, girls who play video games are kinda awesome." He blinked. He'd said it without even thinking of it. Oh well. he thought casually.
"Sooo.... what do you two do for fun when you are at school?" he asked.

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 pm
((Lose my internet for a few days, and I don't miss much... Not sure if good or bad...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff