Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm
((Aaand there's nothing for me to say at this point.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

I didn't ask to be this way...
...I only wanted to live like a normal person...
...I'm finally free...

User Image
☆ ★Yang Kaido★ ☆

★Fox Demon★

As Yang walked his hands buried in his pockets he heard his name being called causing him to stop in his place and lazily look behind him hearing the voice of a familiar annoyance. He wasn't there which meant he was lurking and could only be...Yang's eyes ventured front and center and there he was, the teacher standing in front of him.

"Why are you always slithering around me, Amano?"

Asked Yang somewhat annoyed at the fact that he was around again after a fight and he knew that this couldn't lead to a good time for him.

"It wasn't my fault, He started it, I tried to avoid it...and all that jazz."

but what do I do with this newfound freedom?"

Yang Kaido

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 pm
"I understand." Amano said as he walked passed him then stopped. "However, you don't want to keep going down this path. Take it from someone who knows."he said before taking the uncontentious wolf and dragging him to the nurse's office. It was the beginning of the year so Amano was being surprisingly generous...for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:53 am
Victor nodded, "I don't know why its taking so long this time" he said. He hoped nothing bad happened at the meeting.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 am
Jezzie walked up to Belle and smiled at her lovingly. Oh, how she loved this girl like she was her actual sister. "Hey, Belle, you should come back to your brothers dorm with me." her voice was just a little too high pitched to match the clothes she was wearing, but she couldn't help how she sounded. She glanced at the boy Anko had fought with Belle momentarily over and smiled with a small wave at both he and the teacher. "Hey, I'm Jezzie." She said, not really caring if she interrupted a conversation they were having. It's just how she was.

Belle sighed slightly, but couldn't help smiling back to Jezzie. She loved the damned girl, no matter how rude or annoying she could be at times. "Is he still being a jerk?" She asked with a hint of annoyance about her brother. Then again, even if he was being a jerk it'd probably be best if she knew where his room was just in case.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:27 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

Stoirme turns to look at Jezzie, head tilting slightly as she examines her. "Stoirme.", she says in response to her introduction. She looks at Belle again and asks, "What's this about someone being a jerk?"

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:03 pm
Belle half smiled slightly as she rubbed the back of her head, "My brother," She sighed a little, "He's just being a jerk to me." She didn't want to go into detail about how rude her brother came off to Dean. He really wasn't like that and she didn't want to give him a bad reputation on the first day of school. He was her brother, after all. Siblings stick together no matter what, right? If Dean wanted to say anything, then he could, but Belle didn't want too. "I should go, though, so I know where his room is..just in case." She shrugged.

Jezzie nodded at the girl and smiled a little at Dean. For what he was, he was pretty damn cute. She looked him up and down for a second before leaning in to Belle, "He's a cutie." She whispered, "I'd get him before someone else does." She snickered to herself when she pulled away and saw Belle's red face, her eyes stuck on Dean.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm
((I'm going to join everyone with my next post so the question is where all you all? lol Classroom? Dorm?))  

Yang Kaido

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 pm
(mostly halls i think)

"Dean." he said to Jezzie with a smile then saw how red Belle got. "You ok?" he asked with a worried look. He had noticed Jezzie staring but he thought she was just curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:19 pm
[Hallway in the boys dorm]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Yang Kaido

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:49 pm
Yang kept his hands in his pocket as he watched Amano fade from sight with the wolf boy. He couldn't decide wether or not to be excited about the lack of a tongue lashing from Amano. He was either too tired to do so or saving it for a different time. Either way that guy had a way of getting underneath his skin. Yang looked off to the side and downward a saddened look coming over him,

"That b*****d Amano...What the hell does he know about me?"

He ventured from his spot going into the dorms. His room had been changed and his things moved and so he was fairly lost no one stopped to help him however, his fox faced, evil look ensured that fact. People looked off, or out a window or ducked into their rooms. Yang could only haplessly look at room numbers and hope his would appear, unfortunately for him, the design of this idiotic dormitory was nowhere near organized.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 am
Belle Blushed a little more and looked away for a moment, trying to stop her face from turning so red. Obviously to no avail. She glanced up at Jezzie as she spoke to Dean, "I'm fine," She said trying to sound calm, "Just, something Jezzie said." She glared.

Jezzie couldn't stop snickering. It was too damn funny to see her like this over a boy. If it were any other boy, Belle would've simply shrugged the idea right off her plate but why was this particular one making her react like that? Oh god, Jezzie thought to herself, She just had to like the only boy her brother actually disliked. Her snickering ceased, but she was still laughing on the inside. It made her happy to actually see Belle rebelling against her brother for once.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:15 pm
"Oh ok." Dean said with a smile as he saw Jessie snicker and he wondered what she had said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:35 pm
Shiningdragon21
With the sudden quietness in the room Kael looked around a few times at each of the members. A small sigh escaped his lips as he scooted his chair back before standing up. "Right then since no one else is going to do this I will since I don't know any of you and vice versa." Pushing the chair back in Kael stretched a bit before leaning against the back of it. "So then why not do a more personal introduction for each member rather then just name and position alone. As you remember I wasn't a member last year so unlike the three of you I know next to nothing about any of you" he sighed a bit straightening up.

Standing up straight he rubbed the side of his head a tad bit giving a few moments to let the idea sit before he got tired of waiting. "Alright well since it was my idea I suppose it would only be right if I started." Looking around he checked to see if anyone disapproved of the notion of the more elaborate introductions.

Random Lullaby

The Eternally Damned

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 pm
Reit nodded and glanced at David again. He was feeling slightly bored and very hungry. Good thing I bring snacks.... He sighed. To break into the snacks so soon.... "Hey, either of you want a bite to eat? I brought some snacks with me." He forced a smile to cover up how annoyed he was with the student council and the way the day was going, (or rather, not going), today.

((If I have left out anyone in the immediate vicinity, let me know and I will edit my post.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff