Our official Facebook page.

What better way to gain interest than making a guild, right?

I hope you guys come here and get yourselves excited for Syndrone, since we're working our cute little butts off!

Some basic information:
- Krank IS the head artist once again on this project.
- Syndrone is NOT a continuation of Terrasus. It is completely new. The only things that haven't changed are Krank and the general avatar bases.
- Krank's sister is heading everything now; finances, art direction, everything. To prove she is as amazing as I say she is, she graduated top of her class in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in biology and is entering into medical schools. She is the most responsible and trustworthy person that I know and she's always wanted to help me out with an avatar site of our own.
- We are the sister site of Undergrin, another avatar site in the making from Jojo! You can find their guild here!

For those of you who are completely new to this, Syndrone is an upcoming avatar site, much like Gaia. Our bases look like this:

User ImageUser Image

Here is a preview of some of our items: Click me! There are more examples in the Facebook albums.

What did Terrasus' avatars look like before we went down? Here's a refresher:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will you be seeing these items again? Absolutely. smile

---

Now what can you post in the guild? Anything. Think of this as our temporary base of operations until we launch. wink Hope you enjoy your stay with us and I can't wait to see everyone on Syndrone.