Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
You're my little play-thing. {Reserved} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:40 pm
iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

User Image
Jared walked around the hospital and looked at the woman as he was spoken to and he walked up to her. "Um, yes, I'm looking for Luke Johnson's doctor," he said and looked at the woman. "Do you know where he is?" he asked and looked around.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:50 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image
The woman smiled. "Yes I can page him for you. What exactly is the problem though?" She asked as the used her computer to find exactly where the boy's doctor was.

iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

Eloquent Conversationalist

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 pm
iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

User Image
Jared looked at the woman. "Um. Yeah. He's suppose to leave in two days, but I was wondering if we could leave today. Because, I have a doctor who works for me, and he could keep a close eye on him," he said and looked at the woman still.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:11 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image
The woman smiled and nodded. "Okay. I see no problem with it, but Luke's doctor will have to okay it. I've paged him already and he'll meet you in the patient's room soon." She said and then went back to her computer.

iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:38 pm
iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

User Image
Jared smiled and nodded. "Thank you, ma'am," he said and walked back to Luke's room and smiled. "Hey," he said and sat on the bed with the boy. "The doctor will be here soon," he said and kissed the boy's head.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 am
Eukleides Everill

User Image
Luke smiled when Jared came back and nodded a little. "Okay." He said with a smile and moved to snuggle with Jared again.

iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:52 pm
iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

User Image
Jared smiled at Luke and held him close, not wanting to hurt him more than he already was. "How do your ribs feel?" he asked and looked down at Luke.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image
Luke shrugged a little. "They're sore... It hurt's more when I move or breath any other way than normally. But I barely notice it when I'm snuggling with you." He said with a smile looking up at Jared

iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:29 pm
iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

User Image
Jared listened to Luke's words and he frowned at them. The man looked at Luke's chest and where his ribs were, sighing as he did. "I'm sorry.. None of this would've happened if I just controlled myself and didn't kick you.." he said softly and looked at the smile on the boy's face and sighed, looking back at his rib cage.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image
Luke sighed softly and pressed a hand to Jared's cheek. "Stop it. Stop feeling bad. I'm glad you almost beat me to death. Because if you had just raped me, and never put me in the hospital, then you'd just do it at some other time and might not've forgiven you then. I'll be fine in a few days, so you need to move past what you did... I have." He said and the sighed softly. He let his hand drop, and move his head off of Jared's shoulder.

iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 pm
iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

User Image
Jared looked at Luke as he talked and frowned when he moved off of him. "Well, I'm just happy you've forgiven me," he said and sighed, leaning his head back and looked at the ceiling. He waited patiently for the doctor and still didn't feel the boy against him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:13 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image
Luke looked at Jared again and paused for a moment before snuggling with him again. He looked at the door waiting for the doctor. A few minutes lter the doctor walked in and smiled a bit. "Hi, sorry for running late I was in surgery. So how are we doing today?" The man asked grabbing thr clipboard and reading over it.

iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:28 pm
iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

User Image
Jared smiled when he looked at the boy snuggle him. He placed a hand on his back and rubbed it, also looking at the door. When he saw the doctor, he stood up and made sure that Luke was laying on the pillow. He walked to the other man. "Uh.. Yeah. Um, well, at my house, I have a personal doctor, and he's really good and can keep an eye on Luke. I was wondering if it'd be alright if I took him home today," he said to the doctor and hoped he could.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:47 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image
Luke felt Jared move and sat up looking at the Doctor. "I don't see a problem with it sir. I'll need to do a quick examination to make sure Luke is recovering well." He said and went over to the bed.

iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 pm
iiCan_Not_Be_Saved666

User Image
Jared smiled at the man's answer and he nodded, watching him go to the bed. Jared stood there and smiled at Luke.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff