Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gensokyo! ~Touhou Roleplay and Fanbase~

Back to Guilds

Come into the border! Join us in Good Roleplay and some Fan-Discussions! 

Tags: Touhou, Gensokyo, Roleplay, Fantasy, Fans 

Reply Welcome to Gensokyo! -Introductions and Discussions
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royale
  FLARE!
View Results

Pray4Answer
Vice Captain

Perfect Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:28 pm
Blood Red Drainer

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd

No problem!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:11 am
Hello fellow fans~ I'm Zone, but I also go by Zero. I recently got into the Touhou series a few months ago and it became one of my favorites over these past months. I cosplay/roleplay Youmu Konpaku. The ghostly half-phantom Youmu is also my favorite character, hope to get along well with all of you~  

TP Trunks

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:19 pm
Hello. If you are new to the series then do a checklist to meet my own personal demands razz

_ Played at least three of the main series games
_ Read up what exactly a Youkai is
_ Know how many types of Yukari Exists
_ That Youmu's ghost half is named Myon by the fans
_ You will give me 5,000 Gold a week

Or if that is too much then I can settle for the first check.
Welcome though. Just know that Activity here will be slow due to some of our RPers having lives, jobs and school.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:33 pm
parthmakeo1
Hello. If you are new to the series then do a checklist to meet my own personal demands razz

_ Played at least three of the main series games
_ Read up what exactly a Youkai is
_ Know how many types of Yukari Exists
_ That Youmu's ghost half is named Myon by the fans
_ You will give me 5,000 Gold a week

Or if that is too much then I can settle for the first check.
Welcome though. Just know that Activity here will be slow due to some of our RPers having lives, jobs and school.

1. I've played 6, 7 and 9.
2. A Youkai is basically a demon.
3. I'm not sure what a yukari is x.x;;
4. Yes I know that Youmu's Ghost half is referred to as Myon in the fanbase
5. xD No I cannot give you 5k a week.

As far as personal lives go, I too have a personal life and may not have 100% time on my hands. So I can understand that much, so Thanks for the welcome

TP Trunks

Pray4Answer
Vice Captain

Perfect Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:01 am
Zone1433

Welcome, welcome! Please excuse my lateness and such. @ @  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:16 pm
xD No problem, Thanks for the welcome~.
Pray4Answer
Zone1433

Welcome, welcome! Please excuse my lateness and such. @ @

TP Trunks

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:22 am
Zone1433
Hello fellow fans~ I'm Zone, but I also go by Zero. I recently got into the Touhou series a few months ago and it became one of my favorites over these past months. I cosplay/roleplay Youmu Konpaku. The ghostly half-phantom Youmu is also my favorite character, hope to get along well with all of you~

Ah welcome. Ive been kinda inactive for a while due to lack of motivation, but I RP Youki, Youmu's grandfather and sensei. Will be nice to have someone around now that RPs Youmu as a main RP character instead of one of their secondaries  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:50 am
I'm pretty decent at RP, all I need to do is get Youmu's personality down (perfect it I mean) and learn more about the other characters and I'll be set. And yeah I heard about Youki, I just didn't know his relation to Youmu, lol.
astroninja1
Zone1433

Ah welcome. Ive been kinda inactive for a while due to lack of motivation, but I RP Youki, Youmu's grandfather and sensei. Will be nice to have someone around now that RPs Youmu as a main RP character instead of one of their secondaries

TP Trunks

lewisamac

Fallen Rogue

13,640 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:05 am
Been in the guild for a while without posting thought i might as well make a introduction post. Hi I'm lewisamac or DJ_miko if you hang around the touhou music rooms. I have been into touhou for a few years now and decided to look for touhou rps and ended up here. smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 pm
lewisamac
Been in the guild for a while without posting thought i might as well make a introduction post. Hi I'm lewisamac or DJ_miko if you hang around the touhou music rooms. I have been into touhou for a few years now and decided to look for touhou rps and ended up here. smile

Hello there. as of this posting it seems like we need more activity from everyone so more people being active is a plus in my book. It gets lonely checking guilds during test time and such for college sad  

Parth Makeo Here

-Quiet Dream Eater-

Devoted Friend

5,600 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 pm
Umm ... Hi! The Name's Hikari Yuukino (i had the idea of bringing my Touhou OC over here so ... i care a fly of what i did x'D).

I'm a real shy person if you ask so ... please have a little mercy ;v;, but at the other hand, I really like the touhou project ... though i didn't play the games but still.

A little rookie when it goes to roleplaying but, maybe with a few tips i might survive.

Anyway, it's nice to be here and to meet you :3 (in case i spelled something bad, i'm sorry for the bad english ... i'm Latin sweatdrop ).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 pm
Hikari Yuukino
Umm ... Hi! The Name's Hikari Yuukino (i had the idea of bringing my Touhou OC over here so ... i care a fly of what i did x'D).

I'm a real shy person if you ask so ... please have a little mercy ;v;, but at the other hand, I really like the touhou project ... though i didn't play the games but still.

A little rookie when it goes to roleplaying but, maybe with a few tips i might survive.

Anyway, it's nice to be here and to meet you :3 (in case i spelled something bad, i'm sorry for the bad english ... i'm Latin sweatdrop ).

Nom!
welcome ^w^  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:54 pm
hello there. sorry if the guild seems less active atm. It's summer for some of us and I've been a bit more busy with my fanfiction works.

Aswell as originals i play Yukari.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:38 pm
am I still ran?
I seriously am STILL waiting for an adventure crying  

takawiki anko

Genius

vibroacousticMaelstrom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:07 pm
I suppose I should make an official introduction for myself here at some point, though many of you might have seen a few posts of mine already. Hello. I go by Alka or Mary on the internet, though you may call me whatever you wish. I won't drag this introduction out anymore than I have to, so if you'd like to know more, talk to me or something. Nice to meet you all.  
Welcome to Gensokyo! -Introductions and Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff