Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Summoner's Game (Stardust & Viper) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:08 am
V:

"We dragon-kin are notoriously fertile." Scarlett explained with a wink.

"I'd be down for that but not the beach, all that sand got under my scales and drove me nuts for weeks." she replied, waddling along beside Cress. "I'm sure with a little work, I can fit into that grey and silver bikini again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 pm
SD:

"Well there is a pool in town. I remember it just opened up a few days ago." he said squeezing her hand gently. "Oh wow so you might have more if we ever mate again? LIke after these three are born and if we decide to have more at a later time?" he said surprised.

"I'd like to see that.." He winkes kissing her lips. Noticing her belly moving Cress stopped and bent down. "Awww..do you want attention too?" he cooed to her belly giving it a kiss. Rubbing it gently he could feel their children kicking at his hands. For a while he played with them then looked up into her eyes. "Heh..I love doing this." he said blushing a deep shade of red.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 pm
V:

She shrugged. "Anythings possible with a little magic..." she replied returning his kiss with a quick one of her own.

Watching Cress play and talk to her belly, Scarlett couldn't help but smile. A whole different side of him came out when he did this.

"You'll get to see plenty of it when you help me fit into it..." she added, slowly sitting up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:16 pm
SD:

A deep blush crossed Cress's face. "Ok, I'll help you get it on." he said with a wink. Helping her up they headed home. Cress began to look around for his swimming trunks. It had been a while since they last swam. At least she wouldn't get sand in her scales.

That was the first time he had played with her belly, he loved feeling the kids interact with his hands and voice. Cress couldn't wait to be a father, he was so exicted and proud to have kids.

Changing into his swimtrunks he walked into their bedroom. "Ok..have you found your swimsuit yet honey?" he asked with a smile.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:24 pm
V:

"Yeah... just having some trouble with the new straps..." she replied.

Scarlett stood basically naked in the middle of their room, struggling with one of the two straps that kept the lower bikini in place, her top looped around her chest but sitting untied across her belly.

With her scales being more coarse and sharped edged then human skin, she'd replaced the normal straps with leather laces when she first bought it. Now trying to fit into it again, she was having to loosen and retie most of them as her body had grown a great deal in the past seven months.

"Goddamnit..." she muttered, her clawed hands fumbling the small strings again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm
SD:

Cress chuckles. "Here let me help..." bending down he began to tie the bottom of her swimsuit. "Hmmm...you've got some hips on you. I never relized before.." he mused blushing some. "There that should do it! Need help with your top?"  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm
V:

"They were quite a bit smaller seven months ago..." she commented with a smile, lightly swatting him with her tail. "And yes please, I can't seem to reach the shoulder straps of my top either..."

With her breasts threatening to escape with every movement she made she did a little twirl in front of the mirror for Cress. No matter how much she hated it, once strapped in it was quite clear she'd outgrow this particular bikini.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:20 pm
SD:

"Beautiful! You look like a million dollars!" he teased playfully. "Hmmm...perhaps we should have looked at getting a bigger size.." he said blushing slightly. He didn't know why but Cress was feeling silly. "Well at least I have myself a flotation device now! A very beautiful flotation device!" he mused sarcastically kissing her belly then lips.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:35 pm
V:

"Well technically speaking... us dragon-kin don't float naturally, our heavier scales weight us down and we sink like rocks." Scarlett corrected, tousling his hair as Cress kissed her belly. Returning his kiss on the lips, she continued.

"That's why when forced into water, we tend to stay where our feet are able to touch ground. But luckily my race tends to be on the tall side as you might have noticed..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 am
SD:

"Well darn... Though you make a good pillow." He winked taking her hand. "Don't worry pools aren't as deep as the ocean. There is a deep side, but there also is a shallow side." he smiled.

"Ok are we ready? Do we have everything we need?" he asked looking about the place to see if they had everything.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 am
V:

"Sunblock for you...towels... snacks..." Scarlett says, counting the items off on her fingers. "That looks like every... Oh wait! What about a change of clothes for later? Don't want to waddle home all soggy..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:54 pm
SD:

"Oh right..or end up naked too because your top pop's off. Do you have anything that fits other than that toga? We really need to take you maturnity shopping." Cress said sort of embarrassed.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:12 pm
V:

Scarlett shook her head no. She'd long ago outgrow her dresses and although her loose chain mail fit almost any shape, the metal irritated the sensitive flesh of her breasts and belly.

"Why waste good money on an outfit I'll only wear for another three months or so, I could simply wear this or go naked."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:47 am
SD:

"Ok then..I understand." Cress smiled taking her hand. "Well then let's go swimming."

He led her to where the pool was, it was big and not many people were there today. Some of them stared, yet some did not even pay attention to Cress or Scarlett. They had everything they needed, so Cress began to rub sunscreen all over himself. Lovinly putting a blob on her belly he began to gently massage it in.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:14 am
V:

Scarlett laughs as Cress tries rubbing sunblock into her scaly flesh, her belly jiggling like a bowl of jello.

"You need this more than I do..." she commented, snatching the bottle from him and squirting a glob onto Cress' shoulders.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff