Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Love and Music Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Music DJ Bunny Blue or Nils David plays all over the country in clubs and in concerts. His unforgetable songs along with his signature blue clothes and stuff rabbit always have fans throwing themselves at him. But will that on special fan come along that he truly loves?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm
Haru Yamano

User Image

Name:Haru Yamano
Sex:Male
Sexual Orientation:Gay
Personality:He acts tough (when he's really shy), he loves cute things, likes to sleep in on the weekends when he doesn't have to work, he loves to listen to DJ Bunny Blue's music, and loves his stuffed animal raccoon that he named Bandit.
Bio:A few months ago, Haru admitted to his parents that he was openly gay. Saying that, got him kicked out of his house, and his parents want nothing to do with him now. He was able to find a very small apartment room, with cheap rent, and a part-time job at a music store.
Even though he is gay, he had never actually gone out with anyone. He had confessed to some boy in school, but was turned down right on the spot...In other words, the kid ran for his dear life, away from Haru. He never got depressed though. The day he confessed, was the day he first listened to DJ Bunny Blue. Haru instantly fell in love with his music, it calmed him down. He has nearly every CD and poster of him, all around his apartment room. He even sometimes kisses the lips on the posters, while listening to the music. He hopes that one day, he will be able to meet his idol, and confess to him.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Nils looked out the window of his tour bus. Another town, another show and he pumped. "Do I have signing here too?" he asked his real manager. "no not here." Nils sat down on his seat. "do me and favor and scedule one. I am in the mood to sign things." He hugged his stuffed rabbit close to him as he continued to look out the window. Already fans were chasing the bus only the sidewalks and crying out his name or rather his stage name. "This is going to fun. Wander who won the contest." The town they were in wasn't on thier scheduled tour but a few months ago Nils had held a radio contest. If someone named his first five hit songs in order he would come to their town and put on a live concert. The station never told him the name of the winner so it remained a mystery to him. The winner wouldn't be revealed until the night of the concert, backstage where he or she got to meet him. "Hurry and get to the hotel. I want rest up before the party starts."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:40 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru just couldn't believe it. His idol, DJ Bunny Blue, was in his town right now. He felt so lucky, winning the contest and getting a backstage pass to the music performance. Luckily his shift was just about over, but then his boss asked him to stay and do the closing shift. Haru tried to explain things, but his manager was really desperate.

As it got closer to the time of the concert, the activity in the store started to die down. His boss still wouldn't let him go, though. When the store finally closed, Haru ran out, got on his bicycle, and took off as fast as he could. Luckily, he had everything he needed with him for the concert and the meeting with DJ Bunny Blue. Unfortunately, when he got to there, the concert was already over and he could see fangirls crowding all around him. But, that didn't stop Haru from trying. He attempted to get through and was calling out his name, but all the girls were pushing him away. This can't be happening, he said in his mind.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:06 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nils waved to the crowd then was rushed off by bodyguards to the backroom. "The winner never showed up sir and we checked all the people with backstage passes." Nils looked sad. He had been looking forward to meeting the mystery winner. "well then get the gear packed up and get the car ready." He was lef alone in a back room for awhile, huging the rabbit to his chest. Soon someon was set to get him. "let go." Nils put on a smile and started walking. He waved at the crowd of girls screaming his name. "I am doing CD signing tomorrow. Come by and see me." As he got ready to get in the car, someone knocked his prized rabbit out his hands. The toy rolled towards the girls who all made a grab for it. "Manager!" It was too late. Nils was pushed into the car and it started to leave.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru watched as the bunny fell to the ground. He quickly jumped on top of it, so he could prevent all the girls from grabbing at it. They started to kick and pull on his hair, and at one point a girl scratched his cheek with her sharp nail. When he saw DJ Bunny Blue's car taking off, he got up as fast he could, grabbed his bike, and put the bunny in the basket. Haru chased down the car with all his might, waving his arm up and down as to get the drivers attention. "Finally," he panted, as the car came to a stop.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:56 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

User Image

User Image

The car came to stop and Nils stepped out. "Manager!" He ran right up and took the rabbit. "Thought I lost you! Thank you so much!" Just as he was about to say more he heard the screams of girls. "please get in. I'll have someone come get your bike." Nils pulled Haru into the car and signaled for driver to start again. "Thank you so much for returning him to me. Thought I would never see him again or on ebay maybe for sell by some crazy girl. I can't thank you enough." He hugged the rabbit to him and smiled. "I'm Nils. Whats your name?" Nils looked over at Haru and noticed the backstage pass that was around his neck. "You are the fan that won the contest. I was sad you didn't show up at the concert but here you are now. I never got your name."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 am
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru couldn't help but blush when he saw his idol hugging the bunny and smiling. "U...Umm, my name is uh Haru, Haru Yamano." He was so nervous, he could barely talk. He looked down at the pass, when Nils pointed it out. "Oh...yeah. I really wanted to go, but my boss needed me to work late, so I couldn't make it." He could feel something dripping down the left side of his face. When he took his fingers to it, he noticed that it was blood. "Oh, uh, do you have a tissue or something? I guess I got a little cut from earlier."

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:00 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

User Image

User Image

"oh dear." Nils picked a couple tisses and handed them to him. "Thanks again Haru for returning Manager to me. He means alot to me. Sorry you couldn't make the show. Wish you could have come." He sat back,feeling alittle bad that Haru didn't come. "Well the contest said you got to send time with me. You want to spend the night with me? It is just me and manager in that big hotel room. Be nice to have some company and you can come with me to my CD signing tomorrow."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 am
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru got a chill up his spine just from Nils saying his name. His eyes widened when he was asked about spending the night with him. He almost got a nosebleed, but he held in his pride. He wanted to say yes so badly, but he got so worked up, that he winded up passing out onto Nils' lap. It wasn't just because of that, he stayed up during the upcoming nights for the concert due his excitement. When he woke up, he found himself inside a fancy hotel room. And not just any hotel room, it was Nils' hotel room.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:29 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nils walked out the bathroom, dressed in a pair of blue and white stripped pajamaes. "Good you awake. I thought I would have to get a doctor." His bodyguard had carried Haru up to his room. "You ok?" Nils got onto the edge of the bed, looking at him. "I got your bike put in my tour bus its ok. Sure you are ok right now?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:10 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru sat up in the bed, "I...I'm fffine.," he said in a shaky tone. His face was bright red, and he couldn't control his emotions. "W...well, I ggguess I'll bbbe on mmmy wwway bbback home nnnow. Sssorry for all ttthe tttrouble," he stuttered as he walked towards the door. What the heck is wrong with me!? My idol is right there, and I'm running away, he said in his head.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nils got up and grabed Haru's arm. "You don't have to go Haru, more than welcome to stay. I get loney sometimes in these hotel rooms alone and it would be great to have some company." His blue eyes looked at Haru as he spoke. Nils hated being alone and being from a big family, hated not having company. "It no trouble at all. Besides you didn't get to come to the concert so this way we can get to talk some. Be like a sleep over." He smiled at Haru as he let go of the male's arm.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru felt his heart jump as Nils grabbed his arm, his breathing was getting heavy and his heart was racing. He felt terrible that his idol was spending so many nights all alone. But as his arm was released, it was like his body had a mind of its own. He closed his eyes, got up on his tippy-toes, leaned forward, and kissed Nils' soft lips. When his heels touched back down to the ground and he slowly opened his eyes, he saw Nils' shocked reaction. Haru covered his hands over his mouth and tears were welling up in his widened eyes. Oh my god, what have I done, echoed through his head. Haru ran out the door, not wanting to give Nils any time to react even more. He ran all the way home, crying. The next morning he called his job, saying that he wasn't feeling well and couldn't come in.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:14 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nils put his hand to his lips, blushing red. Did he just get kissed? However Haru was gone before he could say anything or do anything. Nils went to bed but didn't sleep well his mind wandering about Haru and why he kissed him. The next morning Nils was getting ready for his CD signing when his manager came in. "we still got that kid's bike. what to do with it?" Nils picked up his jacket. "Hold on to it. I want to return it. Lets take the car to the signing and I'll focus on returning it." The signing was ironically at Haru's store however Nils didn't know that he worked there. The car pulled up, fans cheered and he went inside and started to sign CD's and shirts, his thoughts still on Haru.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff