Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:11 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

He stepped back through a portal in a different area wiithin the casttle hearing the sounds of battle and even sweeter, the cries of the children. He pushed those in his way out of it. Soon as he entered their nurery it was only the trickster and nanny between him and the twins. He smiled as the nanny charged and even put up a decent fight, but it was short lived as he would throw her to the hall and lock the door. He then turned to Puck seeing a shield and smiled once more. "Puck, how unlike you? But it won't matter I willhave the twins. The unicorns have fallen, the light is dead." He watched Puck do his best but summoned more of the troupes within the room. More targets meant more oppertunity. At one point he saw his opening and charged, soon he felt his horns rip through flesh. It wasn't much, but enough to take the fool of the court out of the battle. He turned to the twins as the door blasted open to reveal jareth's stand in king and others. "Take care of them." He threw a sleep spell over the twins and took themm through a portal home. Once they were secured in the dungeons he would return to his father's side.

Twink fought hard trying to reach the twins as his Queen had asked. The fight was prroving almost too much. As he heard Slack he shook his head and pressed on. "The unicorns have fallen, the Queen is in labor and Darkness has pulled this out while Jareth is wounded still at the palace of immortals." It was all he had as he pressed on to the room seeing Taris trying to get in. The sounds from within a bad sign to him as he called his magic to break the door. As he tried to reach them Darkness had taken them. He fought the rest cursing and shaking his head. "Taris, get Titania and see if Jareth is all right, Midas, get Oberon and Jack. I will try to find our Queen and if they have her as well, catch up to me, more then likely if he took her for Vladimer they're in the heart of the dark lands,"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 pm
Slack looked at Twink, and merely sighed. "OH, damn. Well, let me try to help." He grabbed his potions, trying to at least seem useful. Luckily, they were all sticky bombs. Throwing them at the enemy, it would cause an explosion, and would create a strong bonding agent that would make the target stuck on the spot. "Good thing my skills are of use, eh?" He continued through the maze...

Jareth was still in his own mind, fighting to find a way out of it. It didn't help that it was just as puzzling as his Labyrinth. Only difference is, he had no control over how this maze twisted and turned. "Well, no one can say I'm not complex, that's for sure." He was about to take a break, when he heard the cries of his children, and the scream of his wife! "NO!" He knew this to be real, and not something out of his mind. He grew angry, and began to blast his energy towards all directions!

Oberon was searching for Slack, but decided it best to head for the children to try and protect them. However, he arrived too late, seeing a mess of destruction, and death littering the room of the nursery. "Darkness, you b*****d." He would warp himself to Titania, who was watching over Jareth since he was of no more use in the Labyrinth. Titania. Bad news. Erin and the children have been taken. Darkness took them."  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:05 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Titania was busy as her husband had entered. The enemy had launched their own attack at the castle gates, though having her oracle warn her trouble was coming they were able to keep them back and outside of the castle. Which was good since shortly after the attack started their son decided to blast magic here and there about him. She turned seeing him and nodded. "I was worried it would come to this, Jareth is still out and I can't get my healers in there to wake him. He's being stubborn and using energy that would be better suited to saving his family. I sent a few of our better forces to the dark lands that Vladimir holds in hopes that we can break through and save them before it's too late."

He wad watched the Goblin Queen struggle best she could as they had placed her on the altar and chained her down. He could see the labor taking it's toll as her skin grew paler and sweaty from the pain and stress on her body. He soothed only slightly wanting almost to make it as painful as possible, but kept his respect in the fact that she had survived this once before. He placed a small blue crystal by her head, another by her feet before ordering the handmaidens he had kept to help the birthing. The unicorns were dead and the last of the guardians would be as well soon enough, but for now there was a small thread of light and he knew one of them had to know it's location so he could snuff it out.

He smiled watching beside his father once the twins were secured in the dungeon. His enemies possibly dying and there was little they could do to stop it. He knew soon their power would grow tenfold once the light was completely gone from all realms.

Twink moved fast noting Puck keeping to him as they made their way through magic to reach the castle of the Darkmoore clan. Puck was not known for the fight he had already displayed and was thankful. The wound Darkness had given him seemed to barely slow him as they would reach the valley before the castle gates. "We save the Queen, find the twins and get out. We can't afford to stick around. Are you sure you're up for this Puck?"

He was angry, more than he ever thought possible. The twins had stirred his playful side once more after centuries, gave him a reason to prank and the audience enough to appreciate his work. When they were taken he felt horrible, like he had let them down somehow. As they had arrived in the valley he nodded. "You just worry about that Queen of yours. I can get the children and cause some havoc. They don't call me the trickster for nothing you know." He smiled almost darkly before thinking up pranks to keep them busy and hopefully kill.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:56 pm
Jareth would finish his little outburst, and then calm down. He closed his eyes, and opened them. This time, staring at the ceiling of his mother's palace. "Hm? Mother?" He stood up fast, getting a little dizzy. As he did, he heard fighting, Oberon, Titania... the works. "Mother. Father. They've taken them! They've taken my wife and kids! I heard them scream!" He was about to go off and fight, but was halted by Oberon and Titania.

"Yes, we know, son. They caught us off guard. I'm sorry. It's no excuse, but they've been expecting this. They knew WHEN to hit us..." He hoped he calmed his son down enough to keep his emotions somewhat under control. He knew how furious he was, but they need to be slightly rational.  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

She held off as much as she could, or thought she was. She didn't want their third child born in this place. She wanted to be home with her husband. She knew her twins were near, or at the very least the same building and feared for them knowing she couldn't get to them. She called out as one of the contractions raked through her, though couldn't move with the chains. "It doesn't matter,.. what you do to me or Jareth, or anyone else.. Your fall has been set in motion and you can't stop it."

He smiled seeing her trying to be defiant through her pain of labor. As she spoke he would raise a hand to stop his son from going to her. He simply moved to stand beside her brushing hair from her brow and using a cloth to gently wipe it of sweat. Once finished he brought a hand to her stomach and looked to her. "It doesn't matter what you think will happen. I'm sure they've shown you what's coming. So why so much fight? You know despite if you live or die, this one will be born alive and well. You must already know the fate I have planned for you and the son of Oberon. I will be honest my dear goblin Queen, I don't know if you would survive the process. Assuming of course you survive the birthing. But, given your stamina and defiance to break, I'm quite sure you have a hidden ace that will allow you, much like last time." He looked to her still using kindness to throw her off but also to prove a point. He never feared them, nor the light unicorns brought. He just had a different opinion on it. "Be sure to know, which again, I'm sure you do, by the time you wake from your slumber, assuming you're not killed by it being mortal and all, your children will have grown old should I allow them. Or they may not be able to help you, in which case it could be centuries after your children have passed before you wake. You've already lost the last thing you hold dear. But, I am here for you, for this child where others that should be are not, so why waist your venom on me?"

She looked to him shaking her head and closing her eyes. It was getting harder to think, or even form magic. "It doesn't matter what you say. You will never have my children. If I can't have them then so be it, they will know how much their parents loved them. And if they have passed when I'm free, then I will know they at least lived." She called out turning away with another contraction. This seemed worse than the twins and remembered why. She knew what she had to do but wasn't sure on the when to survive this, or at least so their son could.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:22 pm
Jack had been hiding, knowing he was a possible target of Darkness'. He defeated him the first time, and knew payback was something he wanted. However, now, he could do nothing. Erin was taken, along with her children, and so he decided to try to track down the dark lands which he knew Darkness would have fled to. "Una? It's up to you. I'm going after Darkness. If he wins, and does kill Erin and her children, we're all doomed. Look." Snow had begun to fall, and fast. "Just like before. If we fail, the whole of creation will be destroyed. Una? Will you help me?"

Slack had continued through the castle, sticking creature after creature. "This isn't good. They're overwhelming us. I hope Twink hurries up. And Jareth, get your a** in gear! Hurry up and save that woman!" He knew he couldn't hear him, but it made him feel better to yell at him.

Jareth was furious. "Oberon! Father.... I cannot sit here doing nothing! I have to save Erin, or at least try! My children are also depending on me! Please! I have to go!" He looked at his father's face, almost beginning to cry. "Please... Help me, father..." Oberon, also, nearly came to tears, and simply nodded. He opened a portal next to him, that led close to the lands of Darkness. "Thank you, Father. Mother. I'll be back... I promise." Jareth summoned his sword of light, and walked through the portal, hoping to be able to return.  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:48 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

She had heard the fighting and stayed her small size unsure what Jack was waiting for. She would nod knowing he couldn't see it. "I'm with you Jack, but we best hurry."

Twink entered the castle letting Puck go his own way to find the children. He paused around one corner seeing Midas and nodded thanking him for his help and hoping the others could get to helping them as well. "Puck is looking for the twins, we have to find the Queen." He kept going through a bit easier now with the help. This place was almost as much of a maze as their own castle, but at least back home he knew what was where. "I wish there was a way to find her."

She tried to struggle though between Ben wanting out and the chains around her, it wasn't going well. She called out as another wave struck her and felt weaker with each. She knew what she had to do but was afraid of the timing she would need for Ben to survive at least. She prayed her husband was safe at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 pm
Jareth had fought his way through many foes. His blade of light now dim with the black blood of his enemies. "This would be much easier without all of these damn traitors!" He struck down three more dark goblins. He never understood how the goblins could betray him and side with his enemies. He guessed now he wouldn't have to, though. All that mattered to him was finding his family. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a figure rush past. "Puck!" He knew it was him by his vibrant clothing, and his silvery hair. "Brother. Thank you for being here." He looked at him, seeing he was hurt. "You are wounded. And it doesn't seem to be healing properly. Darkness?"  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 pm
Puck paused seeing his brother and shrugged. "I'm sure this is nothing compared to the others." He noted Jareth a moment almost feeling sorry for what was coming. "I'll find the twins, Midas and Twink headed that way. Just follow to where the darkness seems everywhere." He knew his orders, not that he wouldn't do so anyway but the twins and the newborn was his priority.

Twink smiled seeing Jack and Una joining them as well and kept going. He hoped the path they were laying out would be a good sign to the King if he were joining them. He knew though the King of goblins would come even on deathbed for his family. He knew they were getting closer as the guard was heavier and he could almost hear his Queen's cries.

Erin called out as the contractions got closer and knew any moment Ben would start. She was hot and tired she just wanted to sleep. She fought the ergs as she had last time knowing she wouldn't wake if she slipped. Another and she nearly screamed though held back as she felt the movement of Ben within her. She began pushing as the ones around her began to help rather then let her do it on her own. She pushed more feeling her breath and strength slipping. She had to do what she didn't want knowing the risk. Another push and she closed her eyes finding within her where she had tapped after realizing she were pregnant. It was there, and she went to it opening herself and felt the rush of magic, her own and their child's. She screamed feeling overloaded before it seemed to stop and she fell back a bit hearing a baby's cry. She smiled seeing the woman holding her son and tried to reach for him though the chains held her too much. She watched as they cleaned him and handed him to Vladimir. "No, my son.."

He smiled seeing her unlock her powers as a guardian. He was a bit impressed she thought to do so given the obvious strain she were under. He could see the birthing still took a heavy toll on that gift and activated the crystal beside her feet. As he was handed the boy he knew from the moment he had seen him. "Take the boy to the twins, they'll be my slaves for now." He smiled hearing her call out for her child. "It won't matter soon." He dismissed the women before turning to watch the crystal as it crept over the Goblin Queen's body freezing her within it's unbreakable shell. "Frozen in time, but, being mortal, we'll see if you survived if the curse is ever broken, can't have you breaking a round two spell now can I?" He smiled at the crystal by her head, another like what had taken her, but meant for the king.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 pm
Jareth would nod to Puck, and let him go his way. He would see that there were many dead dark goblins strewn about the halls, and realized his friends had cleared a path for him. "Thank you, Twink!" He took care of a couple stragglers, chopping them down as they tried in vain to kill him. He heard crying, like that of a baby. "No. Ben! Am I too late?" He ran fast, hoping to be in time.

Jack would help Twink and Midas as much as he could, but he was not a seasoned fighter. After the last time Darkness attacked, and kidnapped Lily, he had not kept up with his skills. Yet, he still kept up, killing his fair share of goblins and creatures. Suddenly, a cry rang out. "Damn. Not now!" He killed another, and tapped Twink on his shoulder, urging him to run for Erin and the baby. When they reached their goal, they saw Erin, trapped in crystal, and Vlad and Darkness to the side. "Darkness! You low b*****d!"  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:27 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Una flew fast ahead of the group to see if there were any traps waiting for them. It wasn't like any of the dark people could truly stop her pin sized form. She entered the room ahead of the group seeing the crystal covering the last of the goblin queen and worried knowing what had just happened, and more so she were mortal. "Jack!" She changed her size going to his side as he entered.

Twink entered the scene having pushed harder hearing his queen and what sounded like a baby. When they got to her, he was sad to see they were too late. More of the darkland's guards came to them, though he'd keep fighting He made his way towards his queens crystallized form and would at least till the king could join them, protect her best he could.

He smiled seeing the crystal take the girl's form, though sad he couldn't have tainted her with the darkness like her ancestor. He was happy knowing once these other pests were dealt with, he could then do as he wished with the last guardians of the light. He turned seeing the goblin king's lackeys and Jack and smiled at their arrival. He looked to his father who simply nodded. His smile only grew as he drew his dark sword and would rush Jack much like that of a bull.

Midas had been quiet as they fought knowing words could only delay them. He could see the pain in Twink as they saw their Queen and moved to help him keep her safe at least. From experience he knew they could do little to the clan elder of the Darkmoores, but at least this they could try. "We will need to get our Queen safe from here."

Puck let his brother go and followed the feel of the twins. He would pause hearing a baby-like cry and rush to it. He saw the two guards holding an infant and would rush them. The one guard posing a problem given his wound. "You will not have my nephews and niece!" He called out as he was pinned though the guard seemed to collapse dead as he had. He looked up confused not seeing the other till he heard the infant. He would smile as he hovered over. "Well, well, decided to join the dance after all did we?"

She had seen the child taken in the shadows, pausing only a moment to see their plans for her sister. She was too late for Erin, or Toby, but refused to be for the infant. She could already feel the tie to light through it when it was born. something she was sure Vladimir had felt, even if Darkness was foolish enough no to notice it. As she raced through the halls she managed to catch up using Puck as a distraction. She looked to the little one than Puck at his comment before handing him the child. "I just don't want him to win. We have children to take back do we not?" She motioned with her sword, thankful Puck was already heading towards the twins.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:56 pm
Jareth would rush to the end of the hall, seeing Darkness, and Jack? He figured it would be best to stay out of this and rescue Erin, but he saw her, encased in crystal, being guarded by Twink and Midas. He grew hot and angry! Darkness you b*****d!" He helped Jack, and nearly dodged an attack by Darkness. "Vlad, don't think I've forgotten you!" He swung his sword at Darkness, just barely scratching him. Being a blade of light, though, the scratch went deep. "You remember the sting of my blade, do you not? Jack! Help the others! I'll take care of him again!" He watched as Jack and the others prevented Vlad from getting near his crystallized wife. "Come on, Darkness! You were stronger than this!"  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:04 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Twink fought hard against the men of the castle. These were a bit tougher than the weaker ones they had fought to get in. He couldn't understand why the clan leader of the Darkmoores was just sitting in a dark throne watching them, as if this amused him somehow. He hoped his Queen and best friend was okay in the crystal, but her being mortal he couldn't be sure.

Darkness hissed slightly as Jack weaseled away and was replaced by Jareth. He simply laughed at the comment given. "Jareth you are a fool, that blade won't do much, since the light is all but gone to fuel it. And the sun may never rise again." He smiled striking at him full force of horns and his own darkened blade. "You were nothing but a pawn to our means."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:45 pm
Jareth did notice his blade was all but dull once more, but he knew that his son, Ben, would one day return light to the world. He almost dodged an attack by Darkness, but was caught by his horns. They pierced his side, and he managed to tear himself away from them. "You think you'll win, huh? Why don't you look at your own body?" He managed to run his blade through Darkness as he lunged at him at the last moment. "You lose this round, Darkness. Just like before." He drew the blade from Darkness's torso, and chopped his head off. He took a moment to rest, then looked to Vlad. "Your son is dead, and yet you don't flinch? Surely even you have to care. Regardless of if he returns." He looked to Erin, still trapped in crystal.  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:55 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

He simply sat watching the little skirmishes amused at the efforts, though a third of the real threat was already dealt with, the other third soon, and this Goblin king being the last nuisance wouldn't be more than a fly to him. He watched as his dark child was taken though showed nothing but his amusement. As he was addressed he simply pressed his fingertips to each other before him. "Jareth, you fail as usual to see the scope of your situation. Darkness was a child given to me by the dark. He is forever cursed to return to life in one form or another to service it's needs. He grows stronger each time, for as the light grows, so too do the shadows it can cast." He would sigh a bit moving to stand. "For example, the light burned bright with your queen. If it's any consolation, for a mortal, she put up quite the fight, but as with things that burn brightly, they also burn out, and so we see it was her time. Your children are an anomaly really, abominations of the powers, a mingling that should never have happened. Perhaps I shall let them live once I deal with you, as my own pets so to say. Or perhaps I will just take to killing them. Since they have not done me wrong per say in their short lives, I will make it painless, a show of the mercy I can on occasion show. And since I am feeling a bit more festive now that the light is nearly gone, I suggest you see your wife before attacking me." He would sit watching unsure what the king would do but either way knew what outcome would be favored by the fates.  
Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff