Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Lorelei's Place~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role playing, Contests, Arts, Chatting, Gathering grounds 

Reply Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1
Beyond the Maze- Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:46 pm
She looked about as her husband held her and nodded at the thoughts on the battle. "Yes but I wonder about these skirmishes, it's not like Vladimir to fight like this." She turned seeing Twink and her son suddenly appear. She let Oberon go to him before motioning medics to the room. She let them take her son and watched the steward bow before moving to stay with Jareth. She was thankful Jareth had such loyal friends. She would turn to her husband a moment as a thought went through her mind. "What about Erin and the twins?"

xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:43 pm
Oberon nodded. "Well, you need to stay here to protect the kingdom. I think me and Puck should go and keep an eye on things in the goblin Kingdom. Other than my powers still returning, Puck will help take care of some baby-sitting and training of the children." He kissed his wife, then called Puck. Together, the pair of them transported to the Goblin Kingdom, where they found Erin giving orders to clean away rubble and scorch marks. "Well. You seemed to have a bit of trouble of your own. Are you alright, Erin? Are the kids?"  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:15 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

She nodded looking to her husband as she thought. She knew Erin was due soon. "Be careful dear. Erin is due soon, unless she goes longer like the last time. The enemy has been thankfully quite till now, but with recent attacks, I'm worried about their next moves." She would let him go before leaving the hall to tend her son.

He moved through the magic feeling his father's summons. "You rang father?" He waited soon leaving with him to the goblin kingdom. "Oh here again." He looked about seeing the results of what had hurt his brother. "Well, someone has been having a wild party." He floated a moment before deciding the children would be more interesting and left for the nursery to see the nanny of sorts. "Oh Taris, looking worn as always. I can take the lil ankle biters." He smiled seeing her roll her eyes and waited till she left before bringing out one of his big books, easily as tall as him. As if on que the twins moved within the magic to the floor before the book with blankets and pillows. He floated behind the book and began weaving the story with each page turn, and a bit of magic to make the pictures move. "I know right, so much better than that television box daddy brought home."

Erin would turn after giving a few orders to see the palace repaired. She sighed seeing Puck with her father-in-law but would let it be knowing how much the twins loved their uncle. She had to admit, his pranks while not the best, she could tell he cared about them too. "Yes well, it was Darkness parading as Toby again. He tried to kill my husband." She bent over trying to grab at one of the larger stones, though a goblin quickly scooped it away. She went for another and again another goblin took that piece away. She tried a few more times before sighing. "I'm pregnant not weak and feeble!" She looked about a bit before moving and picking one up before a goblin could snag it. Though her belly was a bit in the way, she also didn't realize how tired she had been.

Midas had been helping and standing guard when the King of immortals appeared. He had to admit, they didn't care for one another, but he would stay all the same. He did like his new masters, though they never treated or viewed him as their slave. He smiled seeing the goblins trying to keep their queen from working too much. He simply shook his head as she got the better of them and moved to help her with the rather large chunk of stone. "Majesty, we all know you're more than capable of helping in the cleanup, but perhaps our guest could enjoy some company?" He hadn't taken the stone, merely held some of it's weight till she would nod and let him take it away. "I am always here if you need."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:40 pm
Oberon would watch as Puck would wander off to entertain the children. And he almost moved to help Erin with the large stone, but would stay put as Midas intervened, and took the load from her. While he was sure that Midas disliked him very much, Oberon himself did not completely dislike him. He did have a sense of honor, and duty. And that appealed to Oberon immensely. It was why he originally sent him to Jareth and Erin, even though he probably saw it as punishment. "Well. At least we know Vladimir and Darkness are really behind all the recent attacks. And I'm afraid to say, that it revolves around you, and your pregnancy." Oberon did not know how else to say it.But all of the fighting had been quit little annoyances until today.  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:58 pm
She let Midas do as he felt knowing he cared. She turned hearing Oberon and nodded almost defeated as she held her stomach. "I know, and I know why even id Darkness doesn't. I told Jareth, what was coming but I'm not sure he understands.I don't even really understand it fully. They cannot get Ben. If they manage to find the unicorn, Ben will be the only thing to protect the light." She found a seat calming her hormones. "Don't get pregnant, it's not as much fun as people think. Though I can't complain, while the twins are a handful at times, I do love them, and am thankful for them. I know they mean the world to Jareth." She held her stomach finding a spot to sit as she thought on her husband. "You should have seen him when I told him I was pregnant. Each time he seemed so happy, like he wasn't sure it was happening. I think it helped, since Toby wasn't here to be an heir anymore, I know he wondered about what would happen to the kingdom." She paused a moment looking to him. She would clap her hands a bit and call tot he goblins and other about the room. "You may all take a break, please leave us." she would wait till all were gone with the exception of Midas guarding the entrance. "Oberon, I know Titania has something planned just in case. I don't know what but I wouldn't put it past her. Jareth and I, if something were to happen to us, the kingdom is entrusted to Twink, Midas and Slack till the children can come of age and begin taking it over. As I don't know what or if she has something planned to keep the children safe, I want them to stay with you, if that is okay?"

xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:21 pm
Oberon would listen as she sat down and explained Jareth's happiness at the birth of the children. He was glad he showed emotion, being so emotionless as a child. He also knew that the kids gave him someone to love and care for more than himself, and taught him the true value of family. It taught him that there was more to life than just being selfish. The children and Erin taught him that. However, at the mention of becoming the guardians for the children, he was taken slightly aback. "That would be grand, Erin, and we would be honored. However, I'm pretty sure Titania has something cooking. She's good about her little secrets, and plots. So we will be patient. But yes, we will take care of your sons and daughter. And protect them completely."  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:45 pm
She looked to him as he seemed to think on the idea and was glad when he accepted. "I don't have anyone other then Twink and the others but, They're children, they should grow up with family, and sad to say, I have none, well Jack I guess and maybe Una, but they're more into staying out of sight out of mind." she sighed a bit feeling a kick from Ben. He was getting more active and she knew time was coming soon enough. "It never seems like we have enough time. I'm not an immortal, just, didn't think it could come this soon, you know?" The recent events upset her, but not as much as the one she knew was coming. "I can feel the drain without the heartstone shard within me. What was there was used up when Jareth saved me when the twins were born."

He continued the story of stone creatures by night and fearsome creatures by night. He enjoyed their excitement and knew should the worse happen these creatures may very well become the next guardians to them. He watched as the two would seem to sleep at the same time. A wave of his hand both were in bed. He tucked each in before turning to see his older sister. "Oh, it's you."

She watched her brother with the twins though showed no emotion as always. Once he finished and noticed her she would nod. "You've grown quite attached to them haven't you Puck?" She watched him float and shrug as if he was indifferent. "Have you thought on what we shall do if and when the time comes to take the three? Or will you fully submerge yourself to the mortal world you've grown attached to?"

"You know Avalonia, you get odder by the day. Of course I've thought about it. Mother would have killed me if I hadn't. They're not safe here, nor the immortal realm. I've seen bits of their power, we would never be able to hide them. But, bound in the mortal realm they have a chance. And I know a few there that could pull some strings to keep them safe." He had already planned things, he just needed his sister to go along with it.

xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:31 pm
Jareth would moan and toss in his unconscious state. Although, he was still awake in his mind. He knew he was injured, and he knew he was brought to his mother to be looked after. The only thing he wanted to do was scream right now, and get back to his family. He also knew he was lucky to still be alive. He thought about when he first met Erin, mistaking her for Sarah at first. Then he remembered how he felt when Morgana stole her from him, and how he fought to save her. He would not let this being take her from him. Nor their children. He would regain his strength, and defeat this evil. But for now, he would rest...  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:01 pm
She looked to her so as he seemed restless and brought a hand gently to his shoulder. She knew he was less than happy of his current state. The healers were doing all they could but she knew with the extent of his injuries he would be down for some time. Something she was sure their enemy wanted. She knew Vladimir wasn't thrilled the last time Erin had been pregnant but with the magic shifting she knew the things her oracle and daughter predicted would come to pass. The end of their own kingdom. She sighed heavily moving to a window knowing there was likely only one thing that could save them.

"Mother, things are in motion for you. I spoke with Puck, and while it is slow on progression to save the immortal lands, I do believe it will work in the end, even if I cannot see it." She had entered the room as the three girls she normally split herself to be. "I will await him there, and get the gears set to move. Puck has already picked the destination, and course to be followed. Without magic, our enemies will not know."

She turned hearing her oldest daughter and smiled noting the other parts of her. "Thank you. See it done. If the worst happens, Puck will bring them to you. Use this to do what will be needed." She handed her a small scroll of paper that appeared within her hand. She then would bid her daughter off. Only four now after this last battle of their children, and the families that had spawned were scattered near defeat. She returned to her seat by her son. "Do not worry Jareth. Your family will always be guarded."

Erin stood a moment. "Back to cleanup. Have to get this castle in top condition for when my husband returns. Can't let him think his wife was slacking now can we?" She smiled lightly, though if it were her husband or Twink, would know it was only in face.

xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:57 pm
Oberon would nod to his son's wife, and he would even join in on helping, keeping goblins away while he and she would continue to clear rubble and clean scorch marks. "If I were Jareth, I think I would have you resting, but knowing you as I do, I do not believe I could stop you, could I?" He smiled, finally starting to understand his daughter-in-law, even if it does seem too late.

Jareth would continue to drift through his mind, sometimes ending up back when Sarah had sacrificed Toby, then fought to reclaim him. He saw as she traveled with Hoggle, Ludo, and and the other creatures through his labyrinth. From time to time, those images would shift into those of Erin being caught within his Labyrinth, being hunted by dark elves and dark goblins. 'Perhaps it was destingy she and I met... I certainly can no longer see a future without her... and If it does happen that I lose her... I am not sure how much longer I could go on...' Jareth seemed to be gathering his collective memories, trying to piece the parts back together to be able to recover...  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:19 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Jareth would soon see his thoughts beginning to clear to nothing but a white space with no beginnings or ends. In a few moments it changed to that of the field he had first met Erin in the dream world, beside one tree a woman that looked like her would stand watching him with a light smile. "Jareth, don't think on loosing Erin as an end to yourself. Her fate, it's up to her. But should she not succeed, then you still have a reason, and love to go on in life." She would motion for him to join her knowing it would be some time before he could wake. "She loves you almost more than anything else. I would say more than everything, but she has an equal love of her children to match her love for you." She would walk with him hoping he realized who she were. "You've been as good for Erin as she has been to you. She was becoming an empty shell, her soul was dying. When she met you, you brought her light back, enough to make her the guardian she now is."

Erin looked to Oberon smiling a bit with a nod. "I realize I should but, I don't like feeling useless.That, and its my home." She moved some more debris away though soon stood a bit straighter with a stretch. "I'd like to say I can't wait till Ben is born, but then it may be like the twins all over again, assuming I survive anyways."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:33 pm
Jareth would walk with the woman, listening to her speech. He had almost forgotten his children. He felt bad, but not too much, knowing his mind was still a bit groggy. He almost couldn't remember his own name. "Yes. Our children. I had almost forgotten them. I suppose I'm more beat up than I realize. However, I don't want to lose her. I still want to do everything I can to save her. Is there nothing, Lily, that you can do? Or are you just here to keep me company?" He knew who she was, finally, from the descriptions from his wife, and the timing she had come to call upon him. Another image flew past them. It was that of the day his twins were born. He held them in his arms, and laid next to Erin in bed, comforting her, and telling her how great she did...  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:45 pm
She looked to him as they walked seeing the stronger memories slipping in now and then. She felt sad but only so much given she were not among the living, and more of a memory imprint. "There is not. In the past, mortal women could not sustain the magical drain like that of an immortal, to children with immortal blood. It was either them that would pass on or the child for the mother being too weak to follow through. For mortal men, it's much the same, the child never lives on. It's blood is not strong enough and is often treated like a parasite or a disease within an immortal woman's womb." As they reached the beach she would have a blanket appear and sit watching the waves. "The circumstances involved with you and Erin were, in all honesty a fluke of nature. The heartsone braking when it was pulled from her, and leaving a small shard was the only reason all survived, including yourself. It allowed your magic to join into her, therefore giving her body more magic and energy to survive the birth, though it was burned up to nothing in the process. Without the heartstone, she has only one option, and it could kill them both if she does not time it right. Give your wife some credit, she's surpassed her ancestors in her gifts, even locked as all are. Even Jack has the gift of magic and light, but he's never unlocked that potential."

xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm
Jareth would walk with his great... whatever, mother-in-law. As they came to a beach, a blanket appeared, and they sat down. He listened as she explained how she survived the birthing process the first time around. "I see. It would appear the treasures of the Labyrinth are more helpful than would be lead to believe. But you say that Erin is the one who can save herself and the children? Well, I suppose all I can do is give my support, then. As small as that seems." He would breathe the air, in his mind, and it tasted salty. He remembered one trip he and Erin took to a beach. This must be where the memory came from.

Oberon would help attend to Erin, knowing it would be about all he could do for Jareth as he recovered. "You know, childbirth is never easy. Even immortals experience pain when doing so. But, there is always a surge of magical power that helps." He looked at Erin, and sensed her own power a bit. "You may be alright..."  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:43 pm
Lilly nodded though was silent. She looked to the waters before them as the waves came and went. She figured it was best to keep him here till his body and mind were healed enough for now. She would smile lightly before raising a hand, and before them the air would seem like liquid and soon images of a time when it was just her and Jack would appear. It was more of how the woods and lands looked than anything between them.

Erin paused a bit before deciding it was best to stop for the night. Ben had been acting up within her, clearly not liking anything she were doing. At Oberon's words she nodded but took a heavy breath. "I know, and I have an idea of what I need to be able to do to for either of us to survive this." She looked about before realizing the time and figured she should give in. "I think on that note, it's time for bed for me. As always you have free roam when here, and if anything is needed just ask." She smiled lightly before heading back towards her room. She paused once within to view her children from the nursery. Sound asleep for once. She yawned but looked to one of the drawers and pulled a book she had been working on for the past eight months. She sat at the bed looking through it. Stories, warnings, spells she had learned from Jareth's family, and from within her own experiences. She had written most as if it were a bedtime story, but some was clear not to be. She wrapped the leather chord to close it before calling out. "Puck, please appear."

Puck felt the call and more out of curiosity would move through the magic to see the Goblin Queen. "Well, a rare treat for you to call on me?"

She nodded as he appeared and handed him the book. "Take this and keep it safe. I know Titania has you part of her plans should something happen to me and Jareth. "It's for the children, for when they're old enough." She looked to her hands seeing his curious look. While her and Jareth had moments with Puck, she knew the children loved their uncle. "I have about a month left I think before we know for certain. I will share with you a secret I've only shared with Jareth, and only because I know you will look after them. Ben especially needs to be watched and protected. He will be the only thing to protect the light of the worlds, the twins his guardians, at least I hope they will be. When it's his time to shine and release it, he will know it."

He listened taking the book but wouldn't open it. He'd not seen this kind of trust in him save the one he helped in the mortal realm. "Mortals are such funny creatures. Always full of surprises, but alas, I'll do this for them. Any other requests? you know since we're on the subject?"  
Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff