Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn To Speak Japanese!

Back to Guilds

A Guild for learning how to speak Japanese on a daily basis! 

Tags: Learn, Japanese, Nihongo, Speak, Japan 

Reply Guild Home
Need help with basic Japanese?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you need Japanese homework help?
  Yes! >_< Help me!
  No! -_-; I'm good!
View Results

thejade9

Fashionable Bookworm

11,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 pm
Hello! I'm new here, but I'm not new to Japanese. Right now, I live in Japan as an English teacher. I've been studying and practicing Japanese since I've been here. I'm not fluent, I must say, which is why I want to help with basic Japanese. I know how hard it is to understand the linking particles (no, ni, na, wo, wa, ga) and switching from the English grammar structure (subject, verb, object) to the Japanese grammar structure (subject, object, verb).

If you have any questions, please ask! I'll do my best to give you a good answer.

Also, if it's more of a translation question, please give me both the romanji and the original Japanese content.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 am
thejade9
Hello! I'm new here, but I'm not new to Japanese. Right now, I live in Japan as an English teacher. I've been studying and practicing Japanese since I've been here. I'm not fluent, I must say, which is why I want to help with basic Japanese. I know how hard it is to understand the linking particles (no, ni, na, wo, wa, ga) and switching from the English grammar structure (subject, verb, object) to the Japanese grammar structure (subject, object, verb).

If you have any questions, please ask! I'll do my best to give you a good answer.

Also, if it's more of a translation question, please give me both the romanji and the original Japanese content.

Hi! I thought you might be a good person to ask: How should I go about starting to learn Kanji? I mean, are there certain things I should study first, or tips on memorizing them, etc. Right now it's just me trying to rewrite them over and over and its hard to get intricate Kanji to just stick in my brain for each and every word -_-  

JunkFoodForZombies

Guild Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff