Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
My Robotic Lover {Everill and myself} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 pm
You know the plot, sweetheart. Could you start? Just before the crash. They're on their way back from a date.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:15 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Name: Adrian Woods.
Seme/Uke/Seke: Seme.
Extra: He and his boyfriend have been together for three years, and Adiran is going to propose.
---
Adrian and his long-time lover were in the car; he'd been driving home after having dinner with his lover. He and the boy had been talking while on the way home. "So, I have something to give you when we get home.. You know, for an anniversary gift," he said and smiled, glancing over at his adorable boyfriend.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eukleides Everill

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled lovingly, gently brushing his hand through the other's hair. "You didn't have to get me anything, Adrian. You know me being with you is the best gift I've ever gotten." The male whispered. He rested his head onto the other's shoulder, closing his eyes softly. "Mnns... My tummy is full. It was that chocolate cake. It was so good... I couldn't help it." The boy laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:31 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian laughed softly at the boy. "Well, as long as you enjoyed the cake; that's all that matters. And, yes, I did, Draven.. It's a really special gift. Something that will last forever," he said and sighed contently, completely happy. He'd never felt this happy before, and could thank it all because of Draven.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:49 pm
Eukleides Everill

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled, snuggling into the other's side with a cheeky grin. The boy gazed out of the window and frowned, looking at all of the speeding cars go by. Draven then turned his head to look out at the front. There was a stupid idiot out there, driving on the wrong lane... Draven's eyes widened and he gripped the other's hand. Oh god. The car was heading right for their car. Draven's head filled up with hundred's of ideas of how to save the one he loved, but only one would work. Draven un-did his seat belt as fast as he could and climbed up onto the other's lap, wrapping his arms around the other's body. The male gave a soft smile, kissing the other's lips gently. Even though it felt like an eternity to Draven, a few second's later the other car smashed into their's, causing glass and metal to fly everywhere. The car almost rolled around, but gravity pulled it back down to the ground. Draven was still holding onto the other, but his grip was getting weaker. The crashing had stopped now, but Draven's pain wasn't. The boy felt a hot, wet liquid run down his back. One of the biggest shard's of glass from the window had managed to run right into his back and a tiny bit poked out through his chest. It ran right through his heart. If he hadn't had moved, it would have killed Adrian. The male looked up into Adrian's eyes, tears in his own. A little blood dribbled down to the corner of Draven's lips, glass shards in his hair. "A-Adrian...? Are you alright...?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:02 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian noticed the idiots as well and sighed. "Don't these people know how to drive? I mean, come on.." he mumbled and noticed the car in their lane. He looked over at Draven and saw his seat-belt. "Draven?" he said softly and felt him on his lap. He looked at him and held him close, kissing him as well; he knew exactly what was happening, and felt the car flip, and stop. The man opened his eyes and looked at Draven, seeing all of the blood and glass. His arm had been cut, but not too bad. He then looked down, seeing a shard coming through his chest and saw it in his back. Adrian's eyes grew wide and full of tears, just as Draven's. "Me? What about you.. Draven.. You have a huge glass shard in your back and through your chest!" he said and wiped the blood from Draven's lips, kissing him again. "Please don't die on me.. Please.." he begged and held the boy closer.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:10 pm
Eukleides Everill

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled more, but frowned when he noticed the cut on the other's arm. He didn't care about himself one little bit. The male returned the kiss softly and gently took the other's arm into his hand, looking down at the cut. "Y-you're hurt..." The male whispered. He reached into his pocket with a shaking hand and pulled out his phone slowly, going to phone someone to help Adrian. Draven's eyes went a little weird and he tried to press the right button, but his hand was shaking so much now that he dropped the phone into the puddle of his own crimson blood. Draven looked into the other's eyes and gave a soft little whimper. Draven slid his arms around the other's neck and held onto him, turning his head away before throwing up some bloow onto the driver's seat. "A-Adrian... " He whispered, his vision blurring. "D-Do you l-love me...? I wont g-go until I know you l-love me..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:19 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian looked at his arm and back at Draven. "I'm fine.. B-but.. Draven.. You're dying.." he said and saw Draven pull his phone out, then drop it. When he did, Adrian pulled out his own phone and listened to Draven. He watched him choke out blood and he started to cry more. "Draven.. Of course I love you.. I always have and I always will.. You're the only person for me, and the only one who will be engraved in my heart.. You're my everything.." he said softly and placed a hand against Draven's cheek, kissing his lips softly, not caring of the taste of blood; he just wanted Draven to know how much he loved him. "Please don't leave me.." he begged and placed his forehead against the boy's, holding him closer.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 pm
Eukleides Everill

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven sighed softly, letting his eyes close. He was so happy to hear that... Just one last time. Draven then gently and weakly returned the kiss, taking the other's hand. "P-please... Find somone e-else... Make sure you love them just as much as you l-love me..." The male whispered. He then felt his knee's collapse, causing him to fall. He would have fallen forwards, but he didn't want to stab Adrian. Draven landed on his back on the seat, the shard of glass pushing in deeper. But it didn't matter. It was already too late, and Adrian's clothes were soaked with Draven's blood.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian's eyesight became blurred when he heard Draven's words. He didn't want to move on.. Never again. "No.. I won't ever move on.. I can't love someone as much as I love you, it's impossible.." he said and watched as Draven collapsed to the passenger seat, watching the shard push deeper. He knew that Draven was gone now, and he started to cry his hardest, putting his phone back in his pocket, knowing it's be impossible to save him. "Draven.. I love you.." he said as he looked at the corpse of the one he loved. He removed the shard from Draven's body and carried him out, paramedics immediately swarming him. "It's.. Too late.. He's dead.. And.." he said softly and pulled out a small box from his pocket, containing a diamond engagement ring. He felt Draven removed from his arms and he just stood there, closing the box. What was left for Adrian? The love of his life was gone, and he hadn't gotten to propose. "Draven.." he said softly and started walking home.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:40 pm
Eukleides Everill

- Draven Dunkan -

Where am I? Why's it so dark? I... I can't see anything. Draven's spirit, his soul, was unsure of where it was. Truth was, his soul was right next to Adrian. He just didn't have the eye's to see where he was. Draven wouldn't leave Adrian - In death or in life. He was going to stay with Adrian until the end.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:49 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian finally got home, and didn't bother changing his clothes. He sighed and wiped his eyes, which had been red and puffy, and went to the kitchen. He got something to snack on, unaware that Draven's spirit was with him. Adrian got out some leftovers from last night, but sighed, putting it back. "Draven.." he said to himself, "I miss you.." he added and felt tears well up in his eyes. It'd been late, and Adrian was tired. He went upstairs to his and Draven's room, laying on the bed and cried himself to sleep. The next morning, Adrian woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Morning, Draven," he said softly and opened his eyes, not seeing a body next to his, and he remembered yesterday.. The car crash.. The shards and metal.. The blood.. And Draven's body. The man started crying once more when an idea hit him. He stood up and ran off to the basement and he looked around for parts. He was going to bring his lover back, even if it wasn't the real him. He grabbed parts and bolts to make an android that looked exactly like Draven, and had every emotion of his. Later in the week, after making his invention, Adrian's masterpiece was finished. After all of the burns, and cuts, and sleepless nights from hard work, he finished. "Draven.." he said softly and looked at the android. "I hope to God this works.." he said and turned the android on, waiting for it to do something.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:57 pm
Eukleides Everill

- Draven Dunkan -

The android lifted it's head slowly and opened it's eyes. It stood completely still, just gazing at Adrian. It gave the same warm smile that Draven had always given and lifted it's hand slowly. The android had skin - A skin made of latex. It was better than pure metal, right? The android spoke, in a voice that sounded nothing like Draven. "I love you, Adrian." It said. Draven's spirit heard the voice and felt completely amazed. Had adrian found someone else already? No. It sounded like an android.. Oh, that was great. Draven could go into the android and take over. But he knew that that would mean... He would forget Adrian. Like they never met. He wouldn't know where he was, who he was or what he was.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:04 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian watched as the android's head lifted and he just smiled. When he saw Draven's smile, his own faded, remembering the last time he saw him smile. He the heard the three words. The three words he never heard back that same day. Adrian felt his eyes become full of tears, and started to cry. He turned the android off and lifted it. "Draven.. Why did you have to leave me.." he asked himself and technically asked the spirit, still not knowing it was with him. He lifted the android and carried it off to the cellar. "Why did I ever attempt this.. He's gone forever.." he said to himself and sat the android on the floor, and cried more when he looked at it's face, remembering all the times he had touched the real thing. He sighed and turned the lights off, closing the door, and walked back to his room, laying down, and crying.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:09 pm
Eukleides Everill

- Draven Dunkan -

The android laid completely still, like the hunk of metal it was. Draven's spirit thought a little longer before making the decision. At least he would get to fall in love with Adrian all over again... That would be amazing... Draven focused all of his energy onto the robot and soon, felt like he was being ripped apart by the air surrounding him. The android's eyes snapped open and he let out a yelp, in the same voice that Draven always used. Draven got up off of the floor and ran to the door. He looked around the room, obviously scared. Where was he? Who was he...? The android banged on the door, just wanting to get out.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff