Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Little Rich Boy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Draven Dunkan -

Matt closed his eyes, giving a soft little smile. His body shook very gently, obviously nervous about the way Matt was touching him. It's not that he didn't like it, because he did. He loved it. But he just wasn't used to it and well, it sort of scared him. Matt then gently brushed his lips against Matt's, sighing softly. "Ever s-since you met me...? W-wow... That's a long time." Draven gave a sweet smile and bent down, lightly kissing along Matt's neck. Draven smiled and decided to get up slowly, then walked over to Matt's bed and slid under the covers. "Mnns... So comfortable. Come under?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:45 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt groaned softly as Draven bent and kissed his neck . He frowned when Draven stood and moved away but then his gaze darkened when he realized his lover was going. At the invitation he popped to his feet and moved over to the bed. He climbed in and pulled Draven close "you know that now that your here I'm not letting you out right?" he grinned and rolled Draven on his back.  

-Wide_Eyed_Seductiveness-

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt lay back against the bed dragging Draven with him and encircling the smaller male in his embrace. He stroked Draven's hair and smiled down at his adorable uke. "Now your officially mine" he murmured "and i'll punish you if you think other wise" he teased. He was feeling a bit tired after their...activity and he closed his eyes letting out a lazy sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven gave a soft little smile and nuzzled into the other's warm body. "You're right in a way... I'm yours yes. Because I choose to be... But I'm not officially yours until you marry me..." Draven whispered. "But I am yours... I always will be. But only a wedding ring on my hand will make that official." Draven cooed. He placed his head on the pillow and sighed, just wanting to sleep. "I'm a l-little sore, though..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt chuckled and rolled over Draven so that his body settled comfortably over the small uke but not so that it was hurtful and discomforting for the older male. "Oh? then I guess i'm gonna have to do just that" he leaned down and nipped at Draven's nose "as for feeling sore " he smirked " get used to the feeling" he murmured with a wink. It felt good to be able to be himself around Draven and to be as affectionate as he wanted. He still couldn't believe Draven returned his feelings but he was happy either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled, snuggling into the other male. Once what he had said had settled in, Draven blushed madly and looked into Matt's eyes. "What?" He whispered, a smile on his lips. "Y-you mean... Marry me? Would you really do that?"

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:10 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt chuckled at how long it took for what he said to register. He ruffled Draven's hair and smiled warmly. "Of course, I have wanted you all my life, and now that I have you I have no intention of letting you slip away. " and he meant every word. He loved Draven and would be the most happiest man alive to have complete possession of the delectable male.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven gave a small gasp and his smile got even bigger. He slipped his hands in to the other males soft, blue hair and very gently kissed his lips. "I'd l-love to marry you, M-Matt..." He whispered. Draven rested his head on to the other's chest, closing his eyes softly. "I find it so funny... You're seven years younger than me, yet you're so much more... Tougher... Maybe I'm just a wimp and a weakling. But I like it... It feels like I have someone to protect me..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers