Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Little Rich Boy Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Wide_Eyed_Seductiveness-

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 am
Matthew is a privileged rich brat who cares for no one but himself. But when he meets the new house helps' son he finds himself the victim of love at first sight. He was seven then but now it's eleven years later and his crush is still as strong as ever. However his chances are lower than ever with [x] seemingly in love with his brother five years his senior. And why not? they're both the same age and have much more in common, where as Matt is always demanding things from [x] and treating him harshly. Even with [x] being his personally assistant he can't seem to win the males affection.

User Image

Name: Matthew Carver

making his father upset
going to parties and throwing them
controlling people
being waited on hand and foot
writing his novels (he wants to be a novelist but his father is against it)

Dislikes:
being told what to do
not being obeyed
boredom (will become destructive if bored)
his brother

Personality: Matt is short tempered but is very good at hiding it behind cold smiles and and icy words. He's spoiled and insensitive. He's impulsive and possessive and can get violent at times.

Position: Seme  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 pm
I would like to do this with you. The least I ever post is four sentences, but I can write more given I have more to work with.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:12 pm
then your perfect! go right ahead and post your pro 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Draven Dunkan -

My name is Draven Dunkan.

I am 23 years old and loving it.

I like helping, reading and painting in my spare time.

I really dislike it when people are rude to me, most fruits and books that look like they've been written by a monkey with a type-writer.

If you would like to know more about me, I am usually blunt about things, even if it hurts someone elses feelings. I don't speak very often and when I do I use a croaky voice since I hardly use my voice.

If you would like to know, during sex I am a uke.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:05 pm
Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt shrugged into his blazer and straightened his tie, he had a meeting to attend at his fathers company that his 'beloved brother' would soon be taking over. And speaking of his brother Nicolas he could only guess Draven was with him now. It seemed to him that Draven went out of his way to be with his older brother and he didn't know what irritated him more. The fact that it was obvious Draven had a thing for Nicolas or that Nick had yet to notice. Annoyed by this train of thought he undid his tie and stormed out of his bedroom "Draven!" he barked, looking for the male. He found him and just like he guessed him and Nicolas were talking in the living room "Draven" he said more quieter, walking over to the shorter male "fix it" he demanded pointing to the loose tie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:18 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven turned his head slowly, gazing over to the other male. Draven let out a soft sigh and turned back around to Matthew's brother. "Sorry. I won't be a moment..." He sighed in his croaky voice. The male turned around and walked over to Matthew before gently pulling up Matthew's tie. He sook his head slowly and gazed up into the other's eyes. "You really should be able to put on your own tie by now. I can't do every little thing for you. You're very lazy, you know..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt held still as Draven stepped close to fix his tie, this close he could see every detail about Draven's face and he drank it in like a dessert surviver. He glance over at Nic, who wore a knowing smirk, and his eyes turned into little daggers of ice. Cocky b*****d he thought darkly. He turned his attention back to Draven just in time to see him look up. He held the other males gaze and barely heard the words. He really was to cute. He smirked at the comment and gave a shrug "true, but it's more fun this way" amusement danced in his eyes before he looked past Draven and pinned his brother with a steely look. He got on back and for a few minutes they held it until they both broke away. He spun and heading for the hall leading to the foyer "five minutes Draven" he said disappearing down the hall. After all Draven was his personally assistant and whenever he went out for business he usually had Draven come along and provide certain documents and information.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:04 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven sighed and nodded once, turning over to the other's brother. "Sorry about that..." Draven sighed. He gave a gentle wave then turned on his heel, walking off towards his room. Once inside, the male closed his door behind him and pushed his paints under his bed. The man picked up his un-completed painting from it's stand and placed it gently on his bed before cleaning off any paint from his clothes. Draven then walked out of his room and locked the door behind him before making his way out towards Matthew's room.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:34 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt was moving about his room collecting the last of this things for todays meeting when Draven entered. He shook off the urge to smile and just to be pissy took a glance at his watch and gave a small huff "I said five not six" he mumbled. He was still feeling light waves of jealously and so now it was showing in his attitude. "Do you have the documents for today's meeting?" he walked over to Draven so that way his tall height was pronounced as he towered over him. Had he done it to anyone else they would be quivering already but he knew if wouldn't affect Draven with both impressed and pissed him off.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven sighed when he heard the other complain about him being a stupid minute late. That was just like him - To complain about the smallest of things. If draven was ever a second late or early, he was always nagged at for it. Draven then looked at his feet and nodded before tapping the folder in his hands. He looked normal, not even affected by how tall the other was. "You know, you should really try to shorten yourself a little. By the time you're my age, you'll be classified as a giant." Draven gave a small little smirk, holding the document's close to his chest.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:12 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt eyed to folder realizing for the first time that it was in Draven's hand. He had been so caught up with the mere presence of the other male that he hadn't really noticed much else. At the comment he raised an eyebrow and leaned in a little closer pinning Draven with his intense gaze "Oh? then remind me to stop drinking milk, and perhaps I'll shrink" he retorted. Doing his best to hide his oncoming grin. This was exactly why he couldn't stop loving Draven, the male wasn't afraid to tease or insult him. He didn't cower from him like so many other people did, Matt liked that. He had a bad attitude, he knew that, but Draven didn't let it faze him or push him away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:19 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven rolled his eyes and bit his lip, just tapping his foot gently on the ground. "Are you ready? Don't want to a second late, do we?" The male sighed. He turned around and gave a soft smirk. "You know you don't scare me, Matthew. I've never been scared of you. I've known you since you were a bratty little seven year old. And, let me tell you, you haven't changed a bit. You're still just as spoiled as ever. You really are lucky. You can get everything you want, yet some people in this world struggle to get things they need to survive. But no, you've always been too heartless to care about that, right?" Of course, Draven only said this to annoy the other.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt's gaze dropped to Draven's lips and his own part ever so slightly. They were so close right now that he couldn't help wondering what it would be like to close the distance and finally take that kiss he's been yearning for. Matt snapped back to reality as Draven begun speaking again. His brows furrowed and he mouth dipped into a frown. He was silent for a few seconds before he released a small bark of laughter. "wow Draven your speaking as if we both didn't know this already" he walked past the male and turned to he was facing him. He dropped his voice to a low whisper and gave a cocky smirk. "but just in case you were looking for confirmation i have no problem telling you, you are absolutely right" he spun and walked down the hall heading for the front door. It was so Typical of Draven to remind him how selfish he was of their age difference. A part of him knew it was only to get under his skin but a part of him couldn't help being annoyed by it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven sighed and shook his head a little before turning around and following the other male to the door. "But it really is the truth. I don't know how you can be so heartless sometimes. People are dying out there because they dont have the sort of life you do. If I was you, I would be too ashamed to spend a penny of what I had until I did something kind for someone else." The male whispered. This time it wasn't to annoy the other. He really meant it. He didn't understand how someone could be so un-caring for other people. "You know, maybe if you started to have respect for other people other than yourself, you might find someone will care about you. Maybe you'll even find someone to love you."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt froze taken aback by Draven's words and spun to face the male. His expression turning stormy. "Don't you dare! speak to me about love!" he roared he hardly displayed such anger but something about hearing his crush telling him he was basically unlovable made it very hard to keep his cool. "And as for me giving sh*t about other people" he paused and pretended to think it over "let's just say it's a waste of my time" and he wasn't kidding. Why should he be burdened by the problems of others? He turned and marched out the front door. The car was already waiting and he pulled open Draven's side of the car and waited for the other male to get in.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff