Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Chatterbox
Character Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:49 pm
Please post all of your character profiles here. This way anyone can see if they would like to roleplay with one of your characters.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:00 pm

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21346013

All of my boys~

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=22646779#330818227

Jessies Characters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:13 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22038219

My characters... And no choosing the girls! emotion_donotwant

xX_Death_Daisy_Xx

-Wide_Eyed_Seductiveness-

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

Name: Elia (ee-Lee-ah)

being obeyed
silk
animals
jewels

Dislikes:
His father
sitting still
rough fabric
foul odors (has a delicate since of smell)
war
violence

Personality: Elia has a sweet nature but don't take that to mean he's kind or meek. Elia is inquisitive and sarcastic but polite when he needs to be. He's naive and egotistical at times.

Position: uke

(no longer available for an RP partner )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:15 pm
My RP characters yaoi anime list on the second page also you can find the character link in my signature.

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:25 pm
Love is WAR... WAR is a Game

I hate feeling like this~I'm so tired of trying to fight this~I'm asleep and all I dream of~Is waking to you~Tell me that you will listen~Your touch is what I'm missing~And the more I hide I realize I'm slowly losing you~Comatose'
I'll never wake up without an overdose of you

User Image

Name: Don’t laugh but my oh-so-very-wonderful name is Daire O’Flaherty
Age: I have been alive and Kicking for almost 17 years now
Gender: In case you couldn’t tell I received a gift from god downstairs when I was born therefore I think of myself as a male
Sexuality: I really don’t think It’s your business but if you really must know I am gay (and proud)
Race: I have no extra talents or power so my best guess would be to say I’m human.
Descent: Lucky me I come from Irish decent
Place of birth: I was born and raised in Kinsale, Cork
Date of Birth: The best day of the year is obviously October 14, y’know because it’s my birth day.
Likes: I absolutely love coffee & tea (or anything with caffeine), sleep, reading comics, fruit
Dislikes: And now for the hates, I dislike reading, eating (I might be borderline anorexic), and horridly wretched doctors
Personality: Quiet (until you get me hyped up), Reserved (only with people I don’t know)
Talents: I don’t have many talents but I guess I’m alright at drawing and I run pretty fast (I run track)
Bio: You want to know my life story? Really? Who are you? A therapist? Look I don’t feel like standing on my SOAP box today, maybe tomorrow (don’t hold your breath).
Relationship status: I’m single and loving every minute of it. I’m really not looking for Mr. Right but if he comes along then why not

User Image

I don't wanna live~I don't wanna breathe~'les I feel you next to me
you take the pain I feel~waking up to you never felt so real~I don't wanna sleep~I don't wanna dream~'cause my dreams don't comfort me~The way you make me feel~Waking up to you never felt so real

Do you want to play?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:57 pm
Uhm....I save all my characters in Microsoft Word so...

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:02 pm
My RP characters.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

Name: Vaughn Kuroda (Unavailiable)

-Spicy food
-New clothes
-Pets
Dislikes:
- Sour food
- Excessive heat or cold
That's about it really

Personality: Rp partner will discover.

Position: Seme, Seke

Other Semes:
Yukimura
Kenshin
Takeru (Unavailable)

Seke, Uke: Seth (Unavailiable)
Vincent

Ukes: Keigi
Tachi  

Xxxmisuhide16xxX

Romantic Zealot

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

animegirlmiku

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 pm
Please, don't steal.
UKES
Akira Katashi (Not available)

SEKE
Kenichi Souta (Not available)

Ren

Elf Shiro Hayate1

Yuki

SEMES
Takashi Hiroto (Not available)

Prince Itsuki Takahiro (Not available)

Vampire Kyo1

Vampire Akio 2 (Not available)

Elf 2

Teacher1

Dark Angel Kuro

Teacher2  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:00 pm
Master number 1.
~~~~~~~~

User Image

Name: Gabriel Grace

Race: human

Sex: male if you can't tell

Sexual orientation: Bi

Behavior: Smart, Cleaver and willing to do almost anything to win or get his prize

Dislikes: getting caught

Bio: Though he was born and raised in a church Gabriel Grace wasn't a saint. He was a thief and a good one at that. He stole and pickpocketed anyone he could even his own parents. By 15 he was breaking into house and by 17 was a thief for hire. Now 22 he continus to travel and steal for a living. It is rare he gets caught and uses the church to hide behind in case he is ever a suspect.

Master number 2.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Name: Tace aka The Red Flower Assassin
Race: Human
Sex: Male if you can't tell
Sexual orientation: Bi

Behavior: Quiet and reserved when it comes to his 'work' Tace might not say two words to anyone depending on his mood. In reality he is a kind man who's heart is just hidden in blood of others but cus most avoid him he keeps to himself.

Dislikes: Unknown

Bio: His mother is unknown to him but his father told him that she died. In truth she was killed right after Tace was born. Tace was a child born to do one this: Kill. His father trained him to be an assassin,a killer, murder, a monster. Tace was an excellent student and showed no mercy in the jobs his father sent him on,killing innocents and guitly people.As a calling card he would always leave a red flower on thier bodies. At 16 his traning was over and he killed his father in the most brutel of manners then left. Tace is now a wandering killer with little laws. Sometimes he will kill for just needs or rob but not often. He works as a killer for hire and has no perment home. He wanders from place to place and doesn't stay long.

Type of master: Unknown
Type of Slave perfered: A campion or pet. Someone more than willing to follow him and try to get to know him or so.
Sidenotes: This rp will have no perment home since he wanders from place to place for work or more so cause he has yet to find a perment place he likes.

((Both are available))

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Dantayy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 am
Here are my role play characters. <3

User Image

Name: Isaac Stein
Orientation: Bisexual
Position: Uke
Hobbies: Writing when he has time, sleeping when he can.
Dislikes: A heck ton of things including many people, which is why he secludes himself in his home.
Description: Isaac is a hard worker and usually gets very anxious and overwhelmed with any amount of work, no matter how little, until it is completed. He stays up till all hours of the night and sometimes just passes out in the middle of the day. Isaac mostly stays at home, hiding from the rest of society which he deems too demented and too scary to go out in.
Personality: Quirky, Odd and nervous some of the times, especially when.
How he is in Relationships: Isaac has never really been in a relationship, he is also frightened of the outside world. The only way that he would be able to get into one is most likely to be either shoved out into the world or scared into one.

[Currently in use.]

User Image

Name: Reilly McClain
Orientation: Homosexual
Position: Uke
Disability: Reilly is a mute since his brother severely injured his voice box when he was fourteen.
Story/Description:
Forced into silence by his cruel older brother years before, Reilly leads a life of solitude in his off time. He lives alone in a small apartment and barely gets by as a person who takes odd jobs from people around the neighborhood. Reilly attends high school as well as works but he usually skips classes to hang around town doing nothing.
Reilly is mute and speaks through writing or sign language, most of the time typing on his phone for quick messages.
When confronted he will make stern eye contact, this threatens most people since he doesn't want many relationships in his life. He finds that love is a hindrance and nothing that he should be able to obtain.
Personality: Quiet and calm, angered only rarely, sadness can be seen through his smiles if you look close enough.
How he is in relationships: Reilly is usually against relationships, so getting him into one would be difficult unless practically forcing him. When in a relationship he will constantly attempt to assert authority that he doesn't have over the other by pulling little pranks or refusal to do anything. His sass can be broken by an aggressive other.

User Image

Name: Tyler St. Denis
Orientation: Straight...For now.
Position: Uke. (But you have to get him there without dying first. >w>; )
Description/Story: Tyler dislikes rules and being told what to do, he is widely disliked by many students and all of the teachers at his school. He usually skips class and gets in fights. He wants to be kicked out of school so that he can be done with it. He tends to back talk and flee from situations where he has to speak to teachers since he hates them so much.
Personality: Quick to snap and rough around the edges, Tyler makes a fearsome bully-like character, however there is a soft inner core in him. He will look for a reason to either get in a fight or get away from situations and that is how he copes with people.
How he is in relationships: Harsh, seemingly unloving outside of that personal zone and in public.

[May be in use soon? ><']

User Image

Name: Gabriel Myers
Orientation: Whoever floats his boat the best.
Position: Uke.
Description: Gabriel is laid back and calm most of the time. He enjoys just sitting around after he finishes his homework for the day. He is spacey and has ADD, which causes him to stare out the window most of the time. He gets into bad situations easily because he is ultimately too trusting of other people.
Personality: Calm, happy, forgiving, laid back.

Sorry for the picture and bio overload. ;w;!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:42 pm
My RP Ideas are found here. These four are from four of the ideas.
#1: "Human Doll".
#2: Babysitter.
#3: Kidnapped.
#4: Brutal Murderer.

User Image
Name: Angelo Harris.
Nickname: Angel.
DoB: December 14, 1995.
Sexual Orientation: Gay.
Species: Human.
Likes: The dark, soft things, white roses/animals, snow, being treated well.
Dislikes: The light, roughness, dead roses/animals, summer, being treated badly, bitterness.
Personality: Angelo is a very innocent, and quiet boy. He's very passive and is delicate to the touch. He's very sweet, and is easily scared.
Biography: Angelo was a happy child, but, his parents had gone into dept to a man. His family was about to lose everything they owned, and his father borrowed money from a man, and knew he had to pay him back by a certain amount of time. When that time came, and his father didn't have the money, they were forced to sell Angelo to a slavery shop, being managed by gentle women, or else they'd lose everything. They were very sad when they sold their only child, but it was their last resort. The years have passed and the boy went from six years old, to sixteen. He'd been living in a glass room since then, and had grown an attachment to the cell and the mistress' running the shop. He gets purchased by a very crude man who treats him as he shouldn't. He beats the boy, and rapes him when he's disobeyed.
Seme/Uke/Seke: Uke.
Extra: He's blinded by light, and is very, very delicate. His skin is very sensitive, and he mustn't be treated badly. Technically, he's porcelain-like.

User Image
Name: Shawn Evergreen.
Nickname: Shawny.
DoB: February 21, 2003.
Sexual Orientation: Unknown.
Likes: Long and big sweatshirts/shirts, toys, cartoons, food, napping, cold weather.
Dislikes: Being woken up, the dark, being alone, hurting himself from playing, sour candy, hot weather.
Personality: Shawn is a very energetic little boy. He doesn't really know much, and talks a lot from curiosity.
Biography: When Shawn was born, his parents and him moved to California from Maine. When the boy grew up, he really hated the heat, and always asked if it would rain; even in the summer. When his parents started to work more and more, they held interviews for babysitters, since they didn't have enough time in the day to be with Shawn, and Shawn was with them during the interviews playing. When they found someone who was perfect for the job, he and Shawn got to know each other more. His babysitter would help with schoolwork, and play with him. Soon enough, the teen fell in love with the eight year old, and soon, stole his heart.
Extra: He's allergic to peanuts and doesn't care much for sour cream. He drinks milk and juice everyday, and has a bit of problems in math.

User Image
Name: Krys Anderson.
Nickname: N/A.
DoB: September 9, 1994.
Sexual Orientation: Gay.
Likes: Stripes, hiding his eyes with his hair, jackets, skinny jeans, barbies/dolls.
Dislikes: Broken toys, bitterness, awkward silences, being screamed at, and beaten.
Personality: Krys is a bit of an outcast at his school, and has very few friends. He's quiet, and artistic.
Biography: When Krys was a kid, his father constantly beat him when his father came home drunk. When Krys was about eleven, he ran away from home for about a month, and came back home; his father was sober, and his mother was more caring and protective than ever before. When Krys was about sixteen, he started to lose all of his friends, and he got into the habit of making dolls from paper, to clay, and finally started making them from stuffing and cloth. He drew the ideas out first, and always made them creepy looking. His parents started to worry for him during this time, and when the boy was seventeen, and in the middle of the school year, he began collecting Barbie dolls. When he was out to buy a new one to add to his collection, he was kidnapped by a perverted, yet handsome, man, and he was used for his sexual pleasures.
Extra: He makes clothes for his Barbies, and sleeps with stuffed animals. He hates cookies.

User Image
Name: Giovanni Mueller.
Nickname: Gio.
DoB: October 6, 1997.
Sexual Orientation: Unknown.
Likes: Blood, sharp objects, collecting limbs/body parts, being alone.
Dislikes: Being touched, being noticed, taking off his mask, cops, small places, being yelled at, drinkers.
Personality: Apathetic, he has a blood-lust, and is very quiet.
Biography: When Giovanni was about six years old, his parents were murdered right before his and his sister's eyes. He'd been so traumatized, and had nightmares of the event for years. One day, when he was ten, his sister had come home with a new guy, way older than her, drunk, and yelling. His sister and her new "boyfriend", more like molester, went upstairs to her room, and had sex. After a bit, the man left, and his sister came down and started to beat the crap out of Giovanni. He got free long enough to run to the kitchen and be chased, and grabbed by the hair. He grabbed a knife and killed his sister purposely, and soon, got into the habit. He grew his hair out and keeps it up, and soon became a disturbed murderer, before running into a cop, and being made his little lover.
Extra: He dyed his hair himself, and put streaks in it. He wears a mask because when his sister beat him, she cut his lip, and skin was removed. It slowly grew back, but it was still a bit cut. He never takes off his mask for anything except eating. He has two different colored eyes, and gave himself his ear piercings.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash