Submit

Amanda Kawaii-chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

17,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:05 pm
I'm new and is this place still alive and kicking?
I'm asking cause one of the other guilds I joined seemed
to be quiet. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:39 pm
Amanda Kawaii-chan
to be quiet. stare
I joined recently myself and noticed its not very active. sweatdrop Hopefully the staff makes a bigger presence and maybe introduces contests and things. The owner was MIA for a bit cuz he was sick but recently came back. Guilds are very difficult to maintain. Gaians have limited attention spans. Its easy to get distracted with the tons of other things on this site. gonk

mrgreen Welcome, Amanda.  

Short Change Hero

jaster93
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm
Short Change Hero
Amanda Kawaii-chan
to be quiet. stare
I joined recently myself and noticed its not very active. sweatdrop Hopefully the staff makes a bigger presence and maybe introduces contests and things. The owner was MIA for a bit cuz he was sick but recently came back. Guilds are very difficult to maintain. Gaians have limited attention spans. Its easy to get distracted with the tons of other things on this site. gonk

mrgreen Welcome, Amanda.

Thank you hero and welcome amanda! Yes things have been very slow. I am trying to find more people to add to the crew, because i want the guild to be able to grow even when i am not around. I am hinting because you guys seem to be interested in this guild. Also what kind of prizes do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 pm
jaster93
Short Change Hero
Amanda Kawaii-chan
to be quiet. stare

mrgreen Welcome, Amanda.

Thank you hero and welcome amanda! Yes things have been very slow. I am trying to find more people to add to the crew, because i want the guild to be able to grow even when i am not around. I am hinting because you guys seem to be interested in this guild. Also what kind of prizes do you have in mind?

Gold, MCs, art, graphics, or EIs. And yea a strong, active crew is important too 'cuz you need people to be able to help keep activity up and monitor the place.  

Short Change Hero

Contest and Guild
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:08 am
welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:24 pm
Hi I am the guild captain smile I do not think the guild will be very active, just because everyone that used to help run it are busy with their last year of school. I need to make an Announcement. sweatdrop

But welcome feel free to look around. 3nodding  

jaster93
Captain

4 gigs are not enough

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas