Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Interlude to a Phantasm (Main Thread)((Accepting, OPEN!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna join?
W00t yes!
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
He~ll Nah Bro!
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 pm
The Phantasm Event

Interlude to a Phantasm

In this world, their are creatures called Pokemon. There are Pokemon practically everywhere, you can see them all the time, though there are some, that you may never see. The so-called Legendary Pokemon, whose power is that of a Legend. These rare and powerful Pokemon are sought out by many, seen by few. However, recently, many Legendary Pokemon have been bonding with human trainers, hiding in their shadow. Recently, a battle for the fate of the world as we know it was waged between Team Galactic and their Leader, Cyrus, and a group of skilled Trainers who were called Shadow Trainers by their enemies. Eventually, they won out in the end and Cyrus was defeated. Unfortunately, this "Phantasm Event" set off a chain reaction that echoed around the world. In Unova, remnants of Team Plasma have joined with remnants of Team Snagem from the Orre Region to form the Pokemon Liberation Front. This group seeks the power of Arceus to force humans to release their Pokemon and take control of the world. However, Lyle, the one who holds Arceus' Azure Flute, is not heading to Unova, in his place, is a trainer named Demetri, who must face a challenge similar to Lyle in order to keep the maniacal dream of the PLF from becoming reality.

OOC Thread
Profile Thread
Reference Thread

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:00 pm
Rules

1. No God-Moddery or General Asshattery if you please.
2. Pm all Profiles to me with the Title "Phantasm"
3. If you decide to make an adjustment to your Pokemon Team, PM it to me before you make the edit.
4. Legal Moves and Abilities only
5. No Mary Sues/Gary Oaks please.
6. Abide by the Guild Rules and Gaia ToS
7. Relax and enjoy.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm
Available Legendaries

Since this RP is set in Unova, and since I don't expect too many people to join, there will be a limit on the Legendary Pokemon allowed.

Available
Taken
Not Available at this Time

Reshiram
Zekrom

Kyurem
Cobalion
Virizion
Terrakion
Keldeo

Genesect
Meloetta
Thundurus
Tornadus
Landorus
Victini
Mew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 pm
Now Accepting

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 am
((*waits patiently for people to join*))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:17 pm
((NOW OPEN: The setting is Castelia City in Unova Region.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:38 pm
At the docks of Castelia City if you looked closely you could see two red and balck streaks dashing between benches. When the figures finally stop it was in fact a young man about 16 wearing nothing but a red scarf and black pants accomponied by an abnormaly large Scizor. The boy was stranger still in how he moved more like an Pokemon than man by bound place the place on all fours. Now he was sitting staring intently at a docking passanger ship. He turned to speak to his compainion but not in the languge of humans but in the Pokemon's own tongue. "*Hey Razor look look a ship! Ships carry people from far away and if people are from far away they might be lonely and want friends right?*" The Scizor just nods and affarmative. "*Ya I can make friends with humans then if I watch the ship. Friends friends friends friends!*" The boy started to bounce happily until one of Razor's pincers rested on the boy's shoulder. He spoke to his human friend. "*Remeber Mi don't scare people this time and walk up to them slowly on two legs.*" Mi nods and sits down in what he thinks is the normal human way with his legs crossed and hands on his knees.

(Thought I would use the "*sldkfj*" format for Pokemon speak but will change it if asked.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs

[[OOC~ I'm not going to start with a full team yet, just with Pignite, Persian, Buizel, and Whimsicott. xD]

>> A young trainer with silver hair would glance up at the glistening sky and towering skyscrapers. "Man, it's still hard to believe that such a majestic city even exists!" Take a moment to breath in the smell of the city, he would break away and glance at the Persian that was following him.

"Puuuurrr..." The persian would yawn loudly and come up behind the tamer.

"Oh right, You're probably tired as well from all that walking, huh?" The trainer chuckles, scratching the back of his head. He would then look around for any possible directions to the Pokemon Center. Instead of looking around, he would start to walk through the city, looking around. "Wow, this city is even larger than Celadon City!"

The name's Marcus and I'm a pokemon trainer that arrived in the Unova region almost two months ago. Both Persian and I came from Fuchsia City with the goal to obtain all the badges of this region, just as we did in Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, and Hoenn! So far me and my growing team have acquired two badges, all we can do is earn more and become a champion of this region!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagehttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/17-1.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/59.jpg
{Fugimoto}x x x x xx{Raji}x x x x x x x xxx{Flo}x x x x x x xxxx{Gin}x x x x x x x xxx{Famfrit}x x x x x xxx{Zenith}  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 pm
Having just finished her self-touring through the city, a girl with platinum blonde hair rests by sitting near the docks and taking on the salty sea breeze, occasionally wiping the beads of sweat that had a tendency to form in her forehead and neck with a handkerchief. The girl was named Lumina, and you could call her a vagrant, a traveler, a tourist, but people usually called people like her Pokémon trainers.

"...It's kinda warm today, isn't it..." She said to no one in particular as her half-closed eyes scanned the perimeter in search of... Nothing in particular. She lets out a soft sigh and looks down at the sea, watching the waves come and go and break at the hull of the nearby boats. Today was bound to be a boring day, she thought, mentally reviewing the route planned and nodding unconsciously at the names of the places she planned on visiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:53 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

"Every rose has its thorns."

Layla sat on the bench at Liberty Island, exhausted from all the tours and whatnot that had come through earlier. Geez, why the hell did Adrian have to go visit Rina? Couldn't he just call her? What's so damn important out in Johto anyway? She thought, hating that she had to come out of White Forest just to manage a tourist trap their Great great grandfather had bought years ago. Then Layla noticed another boat pulling up, it went past the island, towards Castelia. "Maybe that's what all the commotion this morning was all about." Layla muttered to herself as she noticed a ferry coming towards the island, likely another tour.

"Mine are just sharper than most."

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:03 pm
Mi looked around the docks for awhile before spotting a blonde girl sitting near by. Deciding one person was as good as any to try and socialize with he walked up slowly on two legs. The display was a bit akward looking but he made it to his destination. Razor stood a ways off for the last few attempts of Mi's failed when people became unverved by the Scizor staring them down to worried they might hurt the human that was more like a brother to him. Mi stopped in front of the girl and meekily said in his best imitation of a human voice sounding the words out as he did. "H-h-h-i-i I'mm Mi."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:50 pm
Lumina blinked a few times as her focus went back to her surroundings due to a masculine voice that stuttered a lot calling out to her. She turned her head and looked up at him before blinking a few times and waving at the boy with the Scizor.

"...Hey there, I'm Lumina." She said just as she got up and took a step back, trying to have a fullbody view of the boy, who she had just realized was named Mi, before flashing a relaxed smile at him.

"It's nice to meet you."  

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

Demon Volk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:48 pm
In the park in the center of Castelia City a sudden burst of hair passes down a alleyway like that from a sonic boom, in the middle of the park lines a circle of people watching as a battle ends with a Houndoom laying defeated on the ground and a Vibrava hoovering off the ground a few feet away. "Hahahaha and the battle is mine, nice try though.", the voice belonged to a brown hair child who stands there behind his pokemon enjoying the victory that he just recieved.

Kijin slowly walks over to the competitor and shakes his hand,"Nice battle." He says with a large grin on his face before Vibrava lands on his head and cry out in victory. After the crowd disperses he starts down the street with large steps and his pokemon still on his head. "Well that was fun and all but i'm getting a little hungry....I wonder where we should eat at?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:06 pm
Mi nodded and then doing as he saw other humans do grabbed her hand and moved his arm up and down. After that he tried to think of his next question. He knew what he wanted to ask but he had trouble finding the human word. Then only heard to him a small voice whispered. "*Pokemon*". Mi then then turned his attention back to the potential new friend. "Do you hhave Pokyman?" Razor put his pincer up to his forhead somewhat embarressed by his human brother's problems with diction.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:07 pm
Lumina blinked and nodded twice at Mi's question, looking fairly amused with the way he talked as she reached over at her bag, opened it and took a pokéball from the inside of it, proceeding to show it to him for a second before putting it back inside and zipping the violet colored bag shut while continuing to make good use of her handkerchief.

"I'm a pokémon trainer... Of sorts, I need to have pokémon..." She still smiles in a relaxed way at him.  
Public Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff