Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply OOC Chat
Sick Leave | Going Out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:53 pm
If for some reason you are unable to actively post in the guild then please try to post here to explain away your absence. No one will fault you for not doing so when there is an emergency and no time to do so. If you are only going to be gone for a day or less or any amount of time that can be deemed short then you do not need to post here. We understand that most people have a life outside of the Internet and missing a few days in the guild because of that is understandable. If you are coming back from leave and did not post in this thread then doing so after the fact would be pointless so just don't do it. PM whoever it is that should be concerned with your truancy.

Do not post well-wishing here (I don't want ten billion notices crowding me thank you very much.) as avoiding clutter is important to this guild! PM the afflicted or start a thread in the OOC Chat subforum! This thread is strictly for posting why you won't be here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:52 am
I'm going to Ft. Lauderdale for the next week. We're leaving tonight and there will be internet in the hotel so I can come say hi but I'll be pretty busy. I'll bring you all back souvenirs!!!  

Chuugo Red

Akai Shi-Koret
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:52 pm
I apologize for the late notice, but due to finals beginning this week and a family trip, I will be unable to post until Thursday at the earliest. I apologize to those waiting on me for gym battle posts - you will be the number one priority when I return. Thanks again for understanding.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:57 pm
Going to a friend's place in Taupo tomorrow, so I won't be on for a few days, maybe. Might shoot a few of de turkeys.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:02 am
Might not be on for a few days due to severe arm cramping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 pm
I may or may not have Internet access over the weekend due to a random family trip. I may bring my 3DS with me, which will allow a modicum of posting and no messenger, so if you absolutely have to contact me I can guarantee a response.  

Akai Shi-Koret
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Kaze Espada
Crew

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:15 am
sunday-sunday. minimum access to internet. consider me gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 pm
Guys I'm sick. I'll get more active when I feel better but until then I'm sorry for being a butt. The bright colors of Gaia are killing my eyes so I'll be on Skype if anything. Sorry. DX  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:41 am
Internet access is limited from here on out. Don't know when this will get resolved. Don't expect me to do any posting unless you asked me to get something out. Things at home are rocky is all I can say.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:32 pm
Two days or so from now the power may cut out randomly for me because of Hurricane Isaac. If I'm not online you know why now.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
OOC Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items