Guild for Acen gaia meetups 

Tags: Anime Central, meetups, gatherings 

Reply Acen Gaia Get together 2010
Hotel questions?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you gone to the hotels on the site or are you using another you've looked at?
  From the website
  Searched my own
View Results

Phoenix_Ash_Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:13 am
I found this hotel thats super cheap but I don't know. The ones on the site are way expensive sweatdrop Could some body tell me why nobody is talking about this place. Its $49 and they're better than all the other hotels I talk to. Its only 6miles away, and may have a shuttle service.

1900 North Mannheim Road
Melrose Park, IL 60160
(70 cool 681-3100  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:06 am
6 miles is far, make sure they have a shuttle. Also check the times of the shuttle and if those times work for your needs for the con.  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Phoenix_Ash_Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:23 pm
they said they were waiting on a schedule to be released, and they were going to base the shuttle times on that sooo.... also i'm not from the area so 6 miles is nothing and they have no parking fees.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:58 pm
no parking fees is always a good thing. Thou it is a daysinn ewwa always hear bad things just fair warning. how much of an issue is price? because there are plenty of decent hotels for $90 a night. and a motel 6 for $70
I used mapquest to find a list of hotels in the area at all prices, and since disntince isn't an issue there are lots of options.
http://www.mapquest.com/#b8dc8ad8258cb7d850da6b42  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Phoenix_Ash_Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:49 pm
Price is a big deal, I spend the very least on my hotel rooms because a room is a room and I don't plan on spending very much time in it. For these three days I will probably spend a maximum of 12 hours in it, that includes showers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm
anything in the link help?  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Phoenix_Ash_Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:16 pm
Like i said a rooms a room, now I know i'm taking that place (already reserved) Now I'm more concerned about glomp ninja stalking me to my room. burning_eyes  
Acen Gaia Get together 2010

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games