Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[!][PRP]It's a dat- bet (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:56 pm
The time had been set, the date already made, it was only a matter of waiting to see what would come of it. Honestly Titus was rather confident that Riyo couldn't be ghoully if her life depended on it. He had this in the bag, it was only a matter of winning and watching Riyo squirm as he held his threat over her head. Would she try to bargain with him? Plead him not to say anything in exchange for something else? He was lost in thought imagining all the possibilities.

Since it was a casual day out for him Titus decided to leave his jacket at home and wear something a little less busy. He gave himself a once over before he left, his hands rolling up the sleeves of his dark purple-blue button up shirt as he made his way down the stairs of the demon dorms. Since they were in the same dormitory it only made sense to meet up in the common room and it was there that Titus took a seat stretching out over one of the couches and propping up his feet. What would Riyo wear he wondered? Probably her normal get up he suspected.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:27 pm
Okay, so. Have a nervous breakdown? Check. Freak out about how revealing the slits on the dress were? Check. Get over both those things? Eeeeeeeh. She was still working on that. Make an emergency stop in the middle of the night for shoes? Yup. Been there, done that. Sleep?

Well, that seemed like the only check mark she hadn't really touched. She was tired, but the adrenaline from the fact that the day had finally come kept her moving. She was scared, she was nervous, her stomach was churning and her feet didn't know how to handle these heel, but she kept standing up straight.

It was cold. Oh so cold. Her arms were cold and her legs were cold, but there was really nothing she could do about it right now. If she knew anything about how this game was played (and she didn't), the more skin, the better...

Oh Jack this was gonna be a long day...

There was the sound of clip-clopping down the hall as Riyo's heels struck the hard floor, taking careful, slow steps down the stairs lest she risk a concussion. Somehow Riyo had figured the boil would be waiting for her in the common room. Look at him, just sitting there with that cocky smirk on his face. The ghoul's eyes narrowed, taking a moment to tug the qipao down before clearing her throat in attention. Alright. Confident. he had to sound confident. "Waiting for somebody?" Riyo called in a soft tone, arms folding over her chest.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:52 pm
Titus had no idea what he was in store for. In his mind he simply pictured Riyo in her normal wear: pants, layers of shirts and jackets, top hat, boyish look. When her voice flitted across the common room to get his attention he turned having no idea who this creature was before him. He stared long and hard an odd feeling welling up in his chest at the sight of her. What the JACK? WHO THE HELL? Was this really Riyo? If so his chances of winning were quickly spiraling down the toilet and out of sight.

The dress was so form fitting on her slender frame, he couldn't help but give the demoness a once over, a twice over, and a third over for good measure. Then his gaze settled on the side slit in the dress, the high provocative side slit that made a good number of terrible things swim around in his head all at once.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What was happening to him? Titus had no Jacking clue. He couldn't in his life remember acting this way toward anyone and when he felt something trickling down his face well, he was quick to turn away from Riyo wiping at his nose with a gloved hand. Composure man! Composure! A dress, some nice hair, and some fine long legs wasn't going to win this bet alone. But oh Jack those legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:08 pm
Riyo's brow furrowed in worry when Titus looked up, but didn't say anything. A moment of silence seemingly turned into a minute or two of awkward gawking. What? The feline immediately began looking herself over to make sure the dress wasn't somehow tucked into her underwear and that her shoes had nothing trailing behind them like toilet paper. Was her hair okay? Yeah. Her hair was fine. Still perfectly braided from the day before. Ears? Both ears were still securely in place... Wait, why was she checking to make sure her ears were in place? Herp derp Riyo.

"Well? Aren't you gonna say something?" The ghoul barked with hands now on her hips. Jack she didn't think she'd get used to feeling skin when she did that. "Gonna tell me how bad I'll lose or how stupid I look in this..." No, she still couldn't say it. "... Outfit?" Honestly it was a little unsettling to see the boil so quiet. Usually his mouth was running like the engine of some souped up car. Wait, why was his face so red. What was that coming out of his-

Oh.

OH.

Well this was new. Usually Riyo was the one with the nosebleed. The shoe on the other foot was kinda nice this time. "Or maybe you want to compliment me?" a little smirk pulled at her lips, though for once she was trying to hide it. Finally she continued her approach, the loud sound of her new shoes announcing that fact to anyone in the immediate vicinity. "Maybe if you did I'd go easy on Y-EEE" Shame she was too busy mocking the boil to notice the fold in the rug that caught one of her heels at the right angle. Down the ghoul went with a soft 'thud', the qipao doing her no favors as far as hiding her 'assets'.

"... Ow."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:59 pm
Riyo had spoken but Titus hadn't registered the words. He had been too busy staring. Again she had spoken but at that point he was too busy trying to ease the nosebleed that had suddenly started.

What finally did register was the soft thud and Titus turned to see Riyo had taken a fall no doubt finding it difficult to walk in her new shoes. It was clear he was about to laugh at her expense, the corners of his mouth already tugging upward. That was until he spotted her underwear that had been barely concealed by the dress before. Blood flowed a new from his nose, like a crimson river down his face and he leaned over the couch in order not to stain his still surprisingly clean shirt. What the hell was wrong with him?

"Jack damn it all." He moaned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:13 pm
Jack damn it was right. "Yeah, thanks for helping me up a*****e." The feline mumbled as she forced her arms under her body to push herself up. That hurt... A lot more without layers covering her skin.

Luckily or unluckily, the fact that her kitten underwear had been temporarily exposed to the world escaped her, a groan leaving her mouth as she stood back up.

Riyo took a moment to compose herself, readjusting the dress and checking her shoes for any damage before shooting him a look. Hah, his nose was still bleeding. Maybe that's why he couldn't muster a laugh? "Good lord man, get a handkerchief or something." For a moment the ghoul reached down as if to pull one out of her pocket, but... "Oh... Right." Instead she had this sad excuse for a purse hanging at her side. It matched the dress, but all she could really fit in it was said handkerchief and her skelephone. Jack help her if she was going somewhere with Titus and didn't have the damn thing.

It made a little click as she opened, pulling out a delicate black cloth with RF embroidered on the front. You might've expected a lady to gently dab his nose clean, but the boil got no such delicate treatment. She shoved it in his face instead. "Here." The feline grumbled. "Don't get your nice shirt dirty with that bad blood of yours."

... Had she just said his shirt was nice? The slip went unnoticed by the ghoul for a moment, an eye twitch cuing that it had sunk in. Ugh... "Lets just... Go."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm
She was mad he hadn't helped her up? When in his short time here had he ever acted the gentleman that she would expect such a thing? Though honestly if his nose hadn't been gushing a river he might have been inclined to do just that. This was going to be a long and confusing day, Titus could already tell.

He could hear Riyo mumbling behind him before he finally found a handkerchief forced into his face. He flailed for a moment before he pressed it close pinching his nose to stave off the flow of blood. Grumbling he finally stood from the couch barely taking notice of the fact that she had said his shirt was nice. "Fine, let's go." He said in a strange nasally voice.

As he started toward the door he dabbed at his nose testing to see if the nosebleed had stopped. "Nice undies by the way. Kittens are a nice touch." He wasn't above payback apparently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:13 pm
Carefully, Riyo managed to walk towards the door with a grace that had been a stranger to her moments prior. Now was the time to be extra cautious, because the ghoul was more fragile in this outfit than she wanted to believe.

"And you're welcome." The feline didn't really expect him to be a gentleman. No, Titus was most certainly not one of those. She did, however, expect it would be a little annoying for him to be poked about it. Not just once or twice, but maybe a few times. Yes, if they were going to spend the whole day together, she figured a couple of jabs here and there were in order.

"I thought so t-"

Wait.

Waaaaaaaaaaaait.

Riyo froze mid-step as she processed what he'd just said, a look of horror overcoming her features.

User Image

"You son of a b***h!" The ghoul screeched, wheeling her fist back and aiming a punch to the gut. She was still Riyo, after all. Dress or no dress. "That'll be the last YOU ever see of them."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 pm
"Beh," Manners. They were a waste of time. At least in the company of his peers. In the company of his superiors he knew better. If his father had been around he would have quickly found a fist in the gut.

Speaking of fists in the gut, Titus quickly found himself doubling over from one as soon as Riyo seemed to process what he had said. The cup he had recently decided to wear was no help against this blow. "Oh sweet Sally," He groaned staggering to stay upright since he was a bit foggy from the blood loss.

Not that in the back of Titus' mind he didn't enjoy this. Despite the pain he was amused by how easy it was to push Riyo's buttons. Mental note, get on the interwebs and buy a pair of panties like the ones he had just seen. In the future surely they would prove useful as 'proof.' "It's not like I took a peek, you had them out there for the world to see." Titus decided to snap back, straightening a bit. He wasn't above hitting a ghoul but for some reason he couldn't quite bring himself to do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:52 pm
Riyo let out a puff of air as she watched the boil double over. She'd be damned if she ever gave this boil another thing. Maybe now he'd shut up.

... Or not. "What, do you want me to hit you again or something? Are you some kind of masochist?" This time, she only smacked him on the back of the head. "Jack damn. The sooner I win this bet, the better." Sure, she was confident NOW. Just wait until she was actually staring down a boil she had to 'attract'. "I've already got a list of things for you to do while you're my b***h. I hope you like polishing hard wood as much as I do."

... Hehe. Hard wood.

Angrily, Riyo yanked open the door and took her first steps out into the world. Half of her hoped nobody she knew would see... Though the other half secretly did just to find out if their reaction was as good as the nightmare demon's.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm
It seemed that Titus was masochistic at times but he didn't say so one way or another. Instead he let out a grunt as she smacked him in the back of the head, rubbing the spot before following her toward the door.

"Don't be so confident, Ms..." He couldn't bring himself to call her Ms. Boil. Not at the moment and not in that dress. There was a moment of hesitation before he left it at Miss which sounded a little awkward rolling off his tongue. "It takes more than a fancy dress and a nice hairdo to attract attention in this game. I hope your ready to flaunt it."

Following Riyo out of the demon dorms he took the path toward the front gate that would lead them toward town. As he walked he examined the handkerchief that was still in his possession. "What does the F stand for?" He could only assume the R stood for Riyo unless he was mistaken.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:59 am
Miss... ? Just Miss? Ahahahah~

"I dunno. It looked like I got yours pretty well, drippy nose." The feline mocked with a little smirk forming at the corners of her lip. Which... She probably shouldn't be mocking him, considering it happened to her too.

It took a moment for Riyo to realize while they were on their way to town that these shoes... Weren't made for walking. It made her wonder how bad she'd be feeling by nightfall. Bah. She'd be fine... Hopefully..

What did the F stand for? "The F stands for ******** off because I'm not going to tell you my last name." The feline wasn't sure how well-known her last name was amongst the demon world, but if he had heard of it through the grapevine, he would know that her mother 'retired' from her position as president. They'd done a damn good job covering what really happened up, and she didn't really want him making any connections with that and her dream. Perhaps it was just paranoia, but caution was something she exercised frequently when it came to the business. "Not even if you guess."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:24 am
Titus' lip drew back a moment before he grinned. So she was hiding something. He made a note to find out. His family was rather immersed in the underworld of dark dealings much like Shun's. In fact, their families were aligned in a way, though Titus wasn't too found of it. Surely it wouldn't be hard to find out a last name, especially if Riyo's family was dealing with something illegal. Illegal was their game after all.

"Fine," Dropped? Just like that? It was obviously too easy but would it be wise to figure out why? Crumpling up the handkerchief, Titus stuffed it in his pants pocket looking up ahead at the gate leading into town. "I hope those shoes you have on are right for walking because the place I have in mind for you is pretty deep into town." It was like he could read Riyo's mind and was doing this on purpose.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:27 am
With their master pulling a disappearing act yet again, Batty's bats found themselves incredibly bored this holiday season. As such, they had taken to winging around campus, looking for days to brighten and things to poop on.

Henrietta spotted the couple first from her perch outside the demon dorms, and promptly called to her BFFs, Franco and Paisley, before swooping out of a tree and spritzing a fine scented mist out of an atomizer she carried just for this purpose. Love.

User Image

The second bat followed his leathery-winged buddy, dropping rose petals all over Titus and Riyo. Franco was a bit of a romantic. He might have dropped entirely too many petals.
User Image

Bringing up the rear was Paisley. Paisley didn't really like love or Scarentine's Day or anything. Paisley liked glitter. If you thought there were too many rose petals, well, there's really too much glitter.
User Image

And then, as suddenly as they had arrived, the bats were gone.  

ToT Old Batty

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:12 pm
Riyo saw that grin out of the corner of her eye... And she didn't like it one little bit. Fine? That was it? No. That wasn't it...

A bad feeling welled up in the ghoul's stomach, but really... what could he do? He was just a douche demon. As far as she knew, he was just another spoiled little s**t who fed off his parent's income.

"I'll be just f-" What was...

Before she had the chance to lie, the group of flying rats fell from the skies and sprayed the duo in the face with... S-something. It smelled kind of nice, she guessed.

"What's going on?" Her brows furrowed as she looked up just in time to be bombarded with rose petals. Oh Jack! Riyo liked roses but this was just ridiculous. It felt like she was being smothered with them.

When the petal assault was over, and a third bat swooped overhead, the demon's arms came up over her head to prepare for the worst... And it really was the worst. This fine day was christened with funny smelling stuff, a ton of rose petals, and the STD of the craft world: glitter.

After the trio disappeared to ruin someone else's day, Riyo just stood there with the best unamused face she could muster. Glancing down, she looked over her skin and dress before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Well. I'm not sure how it could get any worse now."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff