Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply MoonStar High
Outskirts Of School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:27 pm
- you have no idea how ravaness you can make a girl-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:05 am
"remeber i may look young but i have had many years to practice, im not what i appear "  

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:10 am
i giggled -you age shows when you speak because of how wise you sound - remebering back at my old school me ******** one of my teachers because of how wise he was.... i giggled again'' do you feel like going for a swim'' i said looking over -i think denvers gone now-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 am
I looked at Master Michael and waved at him, then I turned to Luna, stuck my tongue out at her, and sank back into the water.

Girls... I thought.  

iDenver23

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:45 am
i sighed or not...... stressed some times i wish feelings dident exist'' and then i looked at my master i tought how sexy he was and how much i wanted him to be mine i imagined if we did go swimming i had no swimmers so it would be in my underwear i thought about the purple lace undies and bra i was wearing and then i thought about him i dont think he would go all the way to his undies if he was wearing any so i would settle for his pants hmmm his pants seeing his abs and imagin feeling them against my body i shivered my wings started glowing i giggled i layed in the grass letting my wings spread out in the grass my dress lifting up i looked at michael with deep eyes '' you make me feel like im floating while standing'' i ran my hand up my thigh revealing more of my legs ''do you think that if i dont give you this for awhile that ill make you as ravenous as you did me''i bit my lip '' do you like it when i call you master'' i whisper''master''  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:16 am
"you already have made me ravenous, ijust dont show it and i atcullay do like it, now about that swiming" Michael gets up and holds his hand out  

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:20 am
''aww well thats no fun for me'' i held his hand and alowed him to pull me up i was only inches away from his face '' what if i wanted you to show just how ravenous you are'' i moved away from him i walk towards the other side of the water away from denver taking of my cloths as i went i left my bra and undies on just to tease when i got to the water i bent over to feel the water with my hands it was somehow warm i ran my fingers up my cold legs i sighed deeply......and sarted to walk in ''that feels nice '' i say as it hit my hips when i turned and looked at michael i saw him admiring me in the water i could see the want in his eyes weather that was for me or just for my body but i wasent going to give him anything until i found out witch it was...''are you going to join me or am i in here so you can look at my half nude body '' i said with a giggle suddenly a cold wind picked up and tiny goosebumbs rised over my flat tummy threw my thin bra my nipples stiffend ......automaticly my wings curled around me to keep the top half of me warm i smiled at michael ''will you join me master?''  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 pm
"it would be my pleasure" Michael walks over to the same side of the water as her and undresses down to just a pair of long black shorts that stop at his knees he lays down his coat and shirt and reveals his pale, toned, and scared body and he walks in to the water and walks over to her and rubs his hands around her stomach "how, may your master aid you" he wipers in to her ear  

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 pm
i smile to myself as the meny thoughts ran through my head i ran my fingers over his scares and then around his back i laid my head on his shoulder i looked up into his eyes - are masters and students alowed to date or even be this close?- i ran my nails up and down his back while i waited for a reply  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:31 pm
"yes were aloud to be togather, and i will tell you this, semper fidelis"  

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:02 am
i looked at him confused ''semper fidelis what dose that mean'' i lightly kissed his chest and his collerbone.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:16 am
he looks down at her kissing his chest "it means always faithful, its the usmc motto but true marines put it to there life" he then starts to kiss her neck  

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

luna_selene18

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:07 pm
a soft moan escaped my lips ''u realy shouldent do that'' i said as i pulled away from him  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm
"your...right its too fast" his eyes fill with sadness again "i am sorry"  

Crimson Sasaki

Greedy Businessman

iDenver23

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:45 pm
"I knew it, she's got lots of options." I said to myself, "Good for her..." I snarl and walk away, taking my shirt with me.

"See ya later, Master Michael!" I called out.  
MoonStar High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff