Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
the next morning was the start of the festaval and lake heard some 'interesting news' and she tried to keep it to a whisper so poor depressed, now plotting ways to keep his daughter away from his rivals pup, mate, wont hear. "Ash is a prince?!?!"

Daisuke was plotting ways to keep the two apart, but no matter what he did, he would encounter a problem. Either running into old comrades, tripping, being too late. Everything was going wrong. Wu was his most fiercest and most hated rival. He didn't want anything to do with him.
She stred at wu in dis belief.."you must be joking...your a king?!"[/quote

Wu nodded, "Yeah, I'm a king, but it's kind of weird. Our country is still being rebuilt, so it's more like I'm an unofficial king." He tilted his head. "Is something wrong with that?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:29 am
"ok this is going to freak you out because i dint tell daiskue yet.." takes a breath unaware he was nearby. "Me and my twin sister...are princesses to a clan. i hide that because im not the actuall heir to the throne but i still claim rights to it as does my sister and brother. Our pups....ash...and....sakura...HOWLED....in my traditions...i dont know if it effects here.....that means engagement."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:30 pm
enzerubebii98255
"ok this is going to freak you out because i dint tell daiskue yet.." takes a breath unaware he was nearby. "Me and my twin sister...are princesses to a clan. i hide that because im not the actuall heir to the throne but i still claim rights to it as does my sister and brother. Our pups....ash...and....sakura...HOWLED....in my traditions...i dont know if it effects here.....that means engagement."

Wu's eyes widened, "Oh . . . " In their culture, that too was a sign of engagement. "Oh dear." Wu looked a little nervous, which looked strange on the usual cocky Wu. "That's the same here . . . I hope. . . . Niki doesn't oh dear, I hope she." He was talking about his mate. "Oh and Daisuke too . . . " He was starting to panic. "What should we do? Let it go on?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:49 pm
"hopefully its a small phase.and maybe they will forget about it as moons pass..Oh My lil sakura was so into those robin hood books..she always took them seriously"

Meanwhile sakura ran to far into a bad part of the city and kaze and teru couldnt find her. they bolt to their parents. "MOM DAD SAKURA IS MISSING!"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:57 pm
enzerubebii98255
"hopefully its a small phase.and maybe they will forget about it as moons pass..Oh My lil sakura was so into those robin hood books..she always took them seriously"

Meanwhile sakura ran to far into a bad part of the city and kaze and teru couldnt find her. they bolt to their parents. "MOM DAD SAKURA IS MISSING!"

Daisuke flinched, "What?!?" he ran towards the boys and they all met in the foyer. "Do you have any idea where she might be?" Wu frowned, 'Ash, that idiotic pup," he turned away from Daisuke and Lake. "That pup has been trying to bring someone back, someone quite dear to us, but, it's in a bad part of the city, the place where warriors who have died but are still alive reside." Daisuke swallowed, "You mean . . . A place where Broken Warriors live." Wu nodded, and Daisuke snarled. "That place is still a very dangerous place! We must hurry! Boys stay here with your aunt. Wu, Lake, let's hurry." Daisuke ran out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:07 pm
Lake followed. the gods only know to her what could happen to her baby girl.

Meanwhile sakura finally caught her ball and noticed she wasn't at the manson,or anywhere near it. she started shaking and wished she had her bow. "mama....papa...brothers.....ash...king Wu?.....anyone?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:51 pm
enzerubebii98255
Lake followed. the gods only know to her what could happen to her baby girl.

Meanwhile sakura finally caught her ball and noticed she wasn't at the manson,or anywhere near it. she started shaking and wished she had her bow. "mama....papa...brothers.....ash...king Wu?.....anyone?"

Daisuke ran through the better part of the city, Wu behind him, Lake besides him. "We're almost there!"

Sakura wandered, scared and alone. Her ball was tight in her hand, a bright red, in the midst of the ocean of black. She swallowed the lump in her throat and padded down the dark alleyway silently, until a figure caught her eye, he was huge. Scars riddled his whole entire body, the most prominent ones were the ones across his chest, a large gash, on his back in a large X shape, and the one across his face. Sakura started to cry, he looked very scary. The old beast didn't even look up, his eyes looked dead.

Almost like a specter, Ash appeared out of no where, putting a paw around Sakura, "It's me, don't be afraid." He looked at the tiger. "He won't hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:14 pm
Lakes eyes widened seeing sakura, "MY BABY!" clings to both ash and sakura almost suffacating them. "Honey what on earth were you thinking!" sakura was upset. "My ball bounced too high and the mean guard wouldnt get it for me so i went to get it myself. You always told me if a man cant get it. get it yourself." Lake sighed."That was your aunt snow not me and theirs a time and a place."Looks at ash"Thank you dear for going to look for her. that was very brave of you."Looks at daiskue" Isnt it honey?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:29 pm
enzerubebii98255
Lakes eyes widened seeing sakura, "MY BABY!" clings to both ash and sakura almost suffacating them. "Honey what on earth were you thinking!" sakura was upset. "My ball bounced too high and the mean guard wouldnt get it for me so i went to get it myself. You always told me if a man cant get it. get it yourself." Lake sighed."That was your aunt snow not me and theirs a time and a place."Looks at ash"Thank you dear for going to look for her. that was very brave of you."Looks at daiskue" Isnt it honey?"

Daisuke nodded, "Thank you very much Ash, I guess . . . I can forgive you." He coughed. Then something caught his eye. The white Siberian Tiger had looked up, with a very deep voice that seem to send a tremor through the earth, he said, "Daisuke . . . The Bloody Veil." The wolf froze when he heard this. "You . . . G? Is that . . . you?" The big tiger growled, "Yes." His eyes still looked dead. "Why have you come here?" Daisuke picked up Sakura and placed her on his shoulders, "Because of my little ones." The tiger looked a little surprised, "You've had pups?" He chuckled a little bit, "Surprising, a beast of war does not usually live a peaceful life so easily."

Ash looked at the beast. "G, please come back with us, your brother waits for you, too long now."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 pm
At the festaval lake and the girls were dressed in kimmonos. lake being a tad akward in hers. Sakura smiled in awe seeing all the cherry blossoms,"Daddy look at them all!" kaze and teru had 'doomed' faces and gave their father 'help us' looks when the stalkers clung to them. Sakura looked at the games excited like.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:48 pm
enzerubebii98255
At the festaval lake and the girls were dressed in kimmonos. lake being a tad akward in hers. Sakura smiled in awe seeing all the cherry blossoms,"Daddy look at them all!" kaze and teru had 'doomed' faces and gave their father 'help us' looks when the stalkers clung to them. Sakura looked at the games excited like.

The two girls weren't stalkers per say, more of admirers, the two boys seemed in their eyes "cool and handsome." They clung to the two boys who really didn't know this. Plus they were at an age where boys and girls usually thought they were gross. Wataru and Orihime had wandered off to visit the temple, Laughing Lake and Daisuke wandered together with Akira and Sakura who were at the festival games. Kaze and Teru were stuck with Inuo and Hina, they were at the puppet show. Wu and Ash were busy getting ready for the fireworks.

"Sakura, do you want to play one of these games?" There were many to choose from.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:35 pm
sakura nodded and tried the goldfish game first missing in her tries,"Aw" sakura whined and got upset.

Lake smiled and orders some takoyaki for them "Theese tates good. reminds me of caribou jerky only fishyier and deep-fried."

Kaze and teru smiled seeing the show was over and decided to 'show-off' by sparring  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:58 pm
enzerubebii98255
sakura nodded and tried the goldfish game first missing in her tries,"Aw" sakura whined and got upset.

Lake smiled and orders some takoyaki for them "Theese tates good. reminds me of caribou jerky only fishyier and deep-fried."

Kaze and teru smiled seeing the show was over and decided to 'show-off' by sparring

Daisuke smiled, "Here Sakura, let's try again, but I'll guide your paw," he paid for another try and placed his paw on top of Sakura's. He guided her to catch a goldfish, they weren't average goldfish either, speedy little fishies but with the help of her father, she caught one.

Daisuke turned his head to see Lake munching on some festival food, "Careful, eat too many of those and you'll get fat." He teased.

The sparring had attracted attention, the two girls watched in awe as they tested each others strength. The crowd thought that it was just another show and cheered at them. They recognized some of Daisuke's handiwork and some foreign moves as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:01 pm
the boys noticed and stopped then bowed to not blow their cover then bowed at the crowd as they cheered. Not knowing they attracted attention of old mercenaries and their daughters. "Daddy they act like the man who slashed your arm..." the white wolf said. The fox nodded in agreement of the wolf and silently they lashed out at the boys. Lake looked up seeing her boys in some trouble and tapped daiskues shoulder seeing two men ready to kill the pups.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 pm
enzerubebii98255
the boys noticed and stopped then bowed to not blow their cover then bowed at the crowd as they cheered. Not knowing they attracted attention of old mercenaries and their daughters. "Daddy they act like the man who slashed your arm..." the white wolf said. The fox nodded in agreement of the wolf and silently they lashed out at the boys. Lake looked up seeing her boys in some trouble and tapped daiskues shoulder seeing two men ready to kill the pups.

Daisuke was upon the two beasts his blade in between both of them, "Now why would the two of you want to try and harm my sons?" His voice was laced with deadly menace, "Yukio and Yagito." The white wolf and the red fox winced, "Daisuke," They packed up immediatly, "We're sorry, we didn't mean to-" There was a loud yelp as Daisuke kicked him across the road into a empty stall, "No, I felt killing intent. Don't you dare bullshit me. I won't let you go like last time." His blade was at the white wolf's throat, "Hmph. You cut the tendons in my arm years ago, I was never able to use a blade again." Daisuke snorted, "I did that for your own good, you were a murderous traitor."

The air bristled with confrontation. So think a knife would cut it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff