Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 pm
Laughing lake slowly awoke sweating after the 'special event'. she smiled seeing her sleeping mate she gently kissed his nose. "Wake up daiskue. your not dreaming." she tried to move but she noticed he was in his protective grasp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:16 pm
Daisuke sleepily opened his eye, a single but fierce blue peered out and met Laughing Lake's beautiful face. He was also sweaty from their special night, "I sure wouldn't want this to have been a dream, well actually nevermind, if this had been a dream, it would have been my best one." He had Laughing Lake in a protective hold because he didn't want her to leave his side but he let her go. He smiled and sighed with happiness. He had finally found his love.

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm
Dainar Inferni
Daisuke sleepily opened his eye, a single but fierce blue peered out and met Laughing Lake's beautiful face. He was also sweaty from their special night, "I sure wouldn't want this to have been a dream, well actually nevermind, if this had been a dream, it would have been my best one." He had Laughing Lake in a protective hold because he didn't want her to leave his side but he let her go. He smiled and sighed with happiness. He had finally found his love.
she playfully pounced him and kissed him pinning him on the bed," now what do you want for breakfast?" she knew he would easily make her move since he was stronger but she wouldn't move till she knew what he liked for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
she playfully pounced him and kissed him pinning him on the bed," now what do you want for breakfast?" she knew he would easily make her move since he was stronger but she wouldn't move till she knew what he liked for breakfast.

Daisuke nuzzled Laughing Lake's face affectionately, "Hmmm, maybe some of that Caribou Meat, I've grown to like it." Yesterday when they had first met on the beach, they had a picnic, the foods he saw, he had never seen before. His mate had pointed out what they were, and when she had mentioned what the Goat Milk did he blushed again. The Tibetan wolf rolled over reverse pinning Laughing Lake and he licked her nose.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni

Daisuke nuzzled Laughing Lake's face affectionately, "Hmmm, maybe some of that Caribou Meat, I've grown to like it." Yesterday when they had first met on the beach, they had a picnic, the foods he saw, he had never seen before. His mate had pointed out what they were, and when she had mentioned what the Goat Milk did he blushed again. The Tibetan wolf rolled over reverse pinning Laughing Lake and he licked her nose.
she didnt want to scare him off but she might be pregnant. she gently got up and put his hand on her belly. she knew that he would know that he could be a father in 4 to 5 months(i thinks thats the pregnet span of wolves) "We might also be eating for 3."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni

she didnt want to scare him off but she might be pregnant. she gently got up and put his hand on her belly. she knew that he would know that he could be a father in 4 to 5 months(i thinks thats the pregnet span of wolves) "We might also be eating for 3."

At first Daisuke was confused, he knew that he the two of them was there, he thought maybe she was talking about his niece but then his eyes widened. "You . . . are you? Pregnant?" He was shocked but not from fear, but in joy. He instantly was up, and put his hands gently on Laughing Lake's shoulders.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni

At first Daisuke was confused, he knew that he the two of them was there, he thought maybe she was talking about his niece but then his eyes widened. "You . . . are you? Pregnant?" He was shocked but not from fear, but in joy. He instantly was up, and put his hands gently on Laughing Lake's shoulders.
She nodded "At first it felt werid to me but then i realised we were gonna be parents. i was so nurvous to tell you im so glad your not freaking out."She hugs him gently who knew that one date could start an adventure? she looked at him. she was starting to get the new mom glow and she licked his nose. your gonna tell your friends arent you?" (Oh do u have a pic of daiskue?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:26 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni

She nodded "At first it felt werid to me but then i realised we were gonna be parents. i was so nurvous to tell you im so glad your not freaking out."She hugs him gently who knew that one date could start an adventure? she looked at him. she was starting to get the new mom glow and she licked his nose. your gonna tell your friends arent you?" (Oh do u have a pic of daiskue?)

Daisuke laughed, "Tell my friends? Maybe later on." he actually wasn't very hungry at all and wanted to stay in bed a little longer. "Haaaa, I wonder if we'll have many pups? Boys and girls?" He started to think, "What would they look like?"

((Here biggrin ))  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:35 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni

Daisuke laughed, "Tell my friends? Maybe later on." he actually wasn't very hungry at all and wanted to stay in bed a little longer. "Haaaa, I wonder if we'll have many pups? Boys and girls?" He started to think, "What would they look like?"

((Here biggrin ))
(aw you got echo to draw you one too? hes doing mine but mine takes a tad longer because i asked for color) "Well for all we know we might have a full litter she smiled and looked at him. there was one thing she learned from her mother, expect the un expected. and this was..very unexpected. but she loved it."And the names! where to begon on that?" she giggled a bit. the first boy that looks exactly like you will be daiskue jr." she kissed him imangineing kids roaming the den and playing games. the spam of fathers day gifts daiskue would get.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 pm
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke smiled into the kiss and pulled away, "Names . . . I dunno, a long time ago, I wanted to name my first son Kaze, and my first daughter Akira, but those are names of my culture. What about you?" he closed his eye, and kissed his love before she could answer his question. He imagined teaching his sons how to do things that he learned, maybe even to handle a sword. He had no idea what to think of a daughter. What they would do, his sister had fought along side him during the war so he couldn't imagine what they would do at all. Maybe Laughing Lake would take care of that.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke smiled into the kiss and pulled away, "Names . . . I dunno, a long time ago, I wanted to name my first son Kaze, and my first daughter Akira, but those are names of my culture. What about you?" he closed his eye, and kissed his love before she could answer his question. He imagined teaching his sons how to do things that he learned, maybe even to handle a sword. He had no idea what to think of a daughter. What they would do, his sister had fought along side him during the war so he couldn't imagine what they would do at all. Maybe Laughing Lake would take care of that.
"Well tribal names depended on the soul. for exsample the shaman told me that he had a sad vision of a lake and veryone pointing t it and laughing the lake was laughing as well but when the left the lake was crying. the lake realised they were making fun of it. lets just say in short my life was loaded with teaseing"(incomine one fill in) then she heard a warrior like howl that made birds and naimals run. "oh no nonononono he cant of found me that fast!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"Well tribal names depended on the soul. for exsample the shaman told me that he had a sad vision of a lake and veryone pointing t it and laughing the lake was laughing as well but when the left the lake was crying. the lake realised they were making fun of it. lets just say in short my life was loaded with teaseing"(incomine one fill in) then she heard a warrior like howl that made birds and naimals run. "oh no nonononono he cant of found me that fast!"

Daisuke laughed as she explained what her name meant and nodded when she told him about how they received their name. Daisuke scrambled to his feet, "Wait, what do you mean? Who's this he?" his voice was calm but his eye told a different story, he was afraid, the panic in Laughing Lake's voice had made him feel something like terror. The fear of her being taken away. "Tell me please!"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:28 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke laughed as she explained what her name meant and nodded when she told him about how they received their name. Daisuke scrambled to his feet, "Wait, what do you mean? Who's this he?" his voice was calm but his eye told a different story, he was afraid, the panic in Laughing Lake's voice had made him feel something like terror. The fear of her being taken away. "Tell me please!"
"My...father." Then a loud banging was heard,"LAUGHING LAKE OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! I HEARD YOU AT FULL MOON AND I WANT TO SEE THIS MATE!" laughing lake shook in fear. she was actually afraid of her father. she looked at daiskue shaking."and the other reason why i left the mountains..is at the door right now.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"My...father." Then a loud banging was heard,"LAUGHING LAKE OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! I HEARD YOU AT FULL MOON AND I WANT TO SEE THIS MATE!" laughing lake shook in fear. she was actually afraid of her father. she looked at daiskue shaking."and the other reason why i left the mountains..is at the door right now.."

Daisuke detached himself form Laughing Lake. He put on his pants and grabbed his katana. Though he didn't intend to use it, it was in case Laughing Lake's father had a weapon of his own. Slowly, he opened the door to see her father. From his loud booming voice, he was sure his new father in law (lolz) might be a big man.

(Description)  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:41 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke detached himself form Laughing Lake. He put on his pants and grabbed his katana. Though he didn't intend to use it, it was in case Laughing Lake's father had a weapon of his own. Slowly, he opened the door to see her father. From his loud booming voice, he was sure his new father in law (lolz) might be a big man.

(Description)
the big alpha wolf was 6ft2 with brown fur black hair with lots of scar marks. she growled,"Your her mate?I was expecting a warrior living in theese parts not some omega."laughing lake sighed. there he goes again with the rankings. she thought.. she tried to get up but her father growled a 'stay out of this grown and she whimpered.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff