Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

It had been a days since Dinger had met the lion Cythraul, while wandering the rogue lands. She had more or less been intrigued by the pride in which he was from and their values. As she made her way to the pride borders to meet the male in question she found herself actually growing nervous. Her nervous? Well let's just say it didn't happen often, if ever. Already she could feel her life changing. Whether for the better or worse she wasn't quite sure. But something told her it would be better. Although, it would take some getting used to. After all, it wasn't everyday someone joined a pride for the first time.

As she stood their waiting for the black lion to arrive she found herself wondering exactly what it was she would do within the pride. Cythraul had told her about all the various positions (although not to much to give away his pride to a possible enemy). One had surprisingly striked her interest. It was the position of a Corsair. Dinger certainly wasn't the type of lioness to do such a job, but upon further thinking she finally decided that she would prefer that one. Taking in a deep breath she mentally gathered herself. She could do this. And she would be good at it. Maybe now she would finally earn the right to use her full name. Dingergisbar. Right now it seemed like a name that needed to be earned. It was long and had a strong meaning, thus one could not simply waltz into it. No. She intended on earning every letter within it. Somehow.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:11 pm
The male came up beside the red femme and gave a gentleman's bow. "I can see yer nervous." He chuckled and tried to alleviate some of the tension for the female. She would do well here, no doubt in his mind. "Come, we be walkin' and seein' them sights." Moving his paw in a way to show her where to go. "Tell me, what do ye think so far with this one glance at our 'ome?" He wanted to keep close to her and make sure she felt at home here.

He remembered how he had met her and talked her into coming here. How her eyes seemed to light up when he spoke of his home. He was quite positive that the other males would take to her just as he had. Her spirit was commendable and would fit in just perfectly here.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:27 pm
Dinger's eyes widened for a brief moment when she heard a familiar male's voice beside her, Cythraul's voice. Her surprise was minor and it quickly faded. "Maybe just a bit." She laughed a bit, so it was that noticeable. Well, it was time to gear up or shut up. She was ready. That was when Cythraul began to lead her into the great unknown that was going to be her new home. She could feel her heart racing a bit in her chest from excitement. "It's... Beautiful. Home." Dinger replied with a smile, turning her head so that she could look at him. There were so many words she could have used, wanted to use to describe her new home here but, everything didn't seem quite right. Home was really the only word that fit what she thought of what she was seeing. Which seemed odd. Home was a very abstract thing to explain and could be interpreted many different ways. But, it was right.

"I'm excited." Dinger grinned once more, her eyes once more on the path before them. "Although, I don't think there is a word to accurately describe this place or how I feel about it." She laughed once more. Maybe he would understand what she meant. If not, oh well. Her mind was racing with her new found home.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:57 pm
The male gave a hearty laugh to calm both her nerves and his. He was used to walking the lands, chatting up the corsairs--or at least admiring them afar. "Don't be nervous lass, its not like we will be eatin' ya." He gave his jaws a little playful snap, "Aye be excited. Tell me where do ye want ta see first? The dens, the sea, the shades of the trees?" Hopefully she'd feel more comfortable, though he'd stick by her to make sure that happened, didn't want to leave a beautiful lady out in the wind all by herself. That wouldn't sit well with him. "The word will come, I be sure of it." He grinned and led her along, not really having a place in mind just at the moment.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:04 pm
A smile came to her maw when Cythraul made a snap with his jaw which surprisingly did help ease her worry. Though, there was still a bunch of pent up nerves. "How about the sea?" Dinger said, a wave of excitement dancing into her words. She had never seen the sea before and found herself longing to know what it looked like. She wondered if it would live up to her expectations or if it would exceed them. Either way she was excited.

"You're probably right." Dinger said with a nod, her smile fadding but her eyes revealing how happy and excited she was. "I'm not stealing you away from anything... Right?" She asked, not quite sure what to do.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:47 pm
The sea. Excitement broiled in his nerves but he didn't let it get the best of him. Serpentis loved the sea but he allowed only a gracious toothy smile to spread across that handsome face of his, "Aye the sea. Beauty at its finest. A deadly killer too. Fine choice." The way the sun glistened on the water or the foamy froth as it rushed ashore. "From there where would ye like ta go?"

When she asked if she was taking him away the male shook his head, "Nay. I be free ta do as I please today. I be sure our King if he needs me can find me."

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:59 pm
A killer? The sea? She was slightly surprised by the idea of water being a killer, unless you didn't know how to swim. Maybe Cythraul didn't? She giggled lightly at the thought of him in a small amount of water --barely worth the name 'sea'-- flopping around. Dinger looked at Cythraul and shook her head. It was probably unlikely that he didn't know how to swim. "We'll have to see." Dinger finally said.

"We could venture off to the tree's, and then end with the dens?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to one side as she raised one brow. "Or if you have any other place to suggest we could go there." She nodded, smiling once more. "If you say so." Dinger said, playfully and gently pushing his shoulder with her paw.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:20 pm
The sea first where she could see and maybe watch him act a fool so that she'd be even less stressed. It was his goal to make her feel as if she were at home, this was a safe place for the females or at least as safe as one could be. After the sea finished with them he'd take her to the shade of the trees where the wind blew ever so gently and lathered one in a cool breeze. It was the second best place when it got too hot. Then of course the dens. Those were the three places he could really think of besides the three main places he visited.

When they got to the sea the dark male went into the water to about his shoulders, the waves splashing him. "Ain't she a beauty?" He called over his shoulder, the breeze was nice too. What a lovely sunny day they had. Turning he ran from the water towards her and shook the water from his fur. Oh the joys of youth once more.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 pm
When they finally made it to the sea Dinger couldn't help but stop wide eyed in front of the water, mouth slightly agape. It was her first time ever seeing water such as this and it was far beyond anything she could have ever imagined. "It is." She said, looking over at Cythraul who was shaking himself off now. Smiling she realized that she hadn't even noticed he had went into the water. "Is it cold?" Dinger asked curiously, a smile still on her maw. Quickly she bridged the gap between them and gently nudged his shoulder with her's.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 pm
"Why don't ye come in and find out." Giving her a sly grin, but he kicked water at her just so she was drenched a little from what was lapping up near them. "It not be too cold, but it be getting used ta." He replied and fell back into the water. If they could stay there and hang out by the sea he'd be the happiest lion. Heck if he could swim forever he would. "Ye will be smellin' of sea salt for a long time. 'Ard to get rid of once ye get it. Though, it not be too bad. Don't be tryin' ta drink this water though." Giving her a bit of advice, "Not good."  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 am
The red lionesses face looked as if she sucked on a lemon even though she was still smiling, as the water hit her. "It is cold!" She said, her face returning to normal and her grin only widening. Taking it as a challenge Dinger jumped into the water, legs standing straight underneath her. When she was finished saying to herself cold cold cold she looked over at her male companion. "I kind of like the smell." Dinger laughed as she splashed him with water before mimicing his swimming.

Her nose was just barely above the water and she looked more like some deadly fish then a lioness. "I'll try not to." She said with a nod before she stopped swimming and looked at him. "Have you ever done that?" Dinger asked curiously as she sniffed at the water.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:38 pm
The male chuckled as he decided to this time submerge himself in the water and come up. He was somewhat used to the cold and knew he would grow used to it however he had to bite back a shiver as he submerged himself in the water. A bit of water was fine but he had gone full out to show that he was tougher than the water himself and now here he was trying not to seem like it was actually quite cold despite how warm the weather really was. Swimming was fun but they needed to get back to the dens. Back to where they would be staying.

"I did once. I were young'r then. I 'aven't done it again learning me lesson the first time from when I were a cub." He made a horrible face at the memory. "It was awful."We best be gettin' back. Da sea will still be 'ere fer us. I must be showin' ya da dens where yer goin' ta be stayin'."

He decided to lead her towards the dens that she would stay at. Explaining to her all the things about the pride and duties she would have. When he finished he bade her goodbye and headed to do what duties he needed to.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces